CBFM Buddy

Charlie & Piano - fingers crosses for you!! :)
Garfie - I hope you get something sorted out and shame on her for making it seem like your husband didn't want more kids! Not nice at all!! But yay for getting your referral
Tink - I hope you find out soon. Job limbo is stressful sometimes!

AFM - CD12. CBFM still says high (which makes me happy even though it doesn't really mean much as my cycles are long so I think it'll be on high for a while). I decided to use OPKs this month too just in case I miss the surge exausted the beast is getting use to my whacko cycles! That was negative, of course, but at least I feel like I'm covering my bases. Oh and I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything but as I was removing the CBFM stick from the monitor this morning something caught my eye and I swear there was a faint second line on the stick. I have no clue what that means or if it means anything but I felt like I was somehow making progress or something so that started e day off on a good note :)

Garfie that's fantastic news! :happydance: now get bullying that dr some more! X :hugs:

Tink don't worry sweetie mine isn't here yet either! Hopefully we will get I see someone this side of Christmas! :haha: x

Xxx

Thanks Hun. I just want the bleeding to stay gone. It's only spotting but its off putting at 4dpo but at least now I know it's just the polyp so there's a chance (that is if the polyp lets an egg implant....)

Much love xxx

So... I am possibly 5 or 6 dpo...or I may not have ovulated or I may have ovulated earlier..

Anyway a second line appeared on an opk today (and not had 1 since last Friday) so I thought I would take a pregnancy test and there was a very faint line...but I'm not sure if I am imagining it :( I didn't think I was pregnant and was expecting to see no line...but now I'm confused

www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58303. Aaaahh why do we do this???

So... I am possibly 5 or 6 dpo...or I may not have ovulated or I may have ovulated earlier..

Anyway a second line appeared on an opk today (and not had 1 since last Friday) so I thought I would take a pregnancy test and there was a very faint line...but I'm not sure if I am imagining it :( I didn't think I was pregnant and was expecting to see no line...but now I'm confused

www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58303. Aaaahh why do we do this???

I think I see it too!! :flower: Do you have more to test with tomorrow?

I do indeed Mrs B :) I hope its not a fluke... Its so hard to get a decent pic too as camera wobbles getting right angle lol. Though I did read that polyps can stop implantation happening fully so get false positive as doesn't implant :shrug:

How are you doing? Not long now hopefully! Xx

I suppose all you can do is test again see if you can notice a difference :) eeek

I'm ok, just waiting, getting bored and impatient :haha: had a sweep today but not sure its going to do anything. Little madam is comfy :winkwink:

Tink!!!! :happydance: hope those lines get darker sweetie. :hugs:

Mrs b! Your a melon already! Where has the time gone! :hugs: x

Thanks Chicky. I hope this is it...tho I need to know as expecting job offer any day (if I got it) and don't want to lose out on smp really as the 90% for first 6 weeks will make a difference and also means I can leave earlier lol. I could cope with my current job part time :haha: xx it still feels too early as we only :sex: twice this month thinking about it and that was last Thurs and last Fri lol.....xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Never thought I would be so happy to see AF in all my life. I feel tons better already. My mood, my attitude, my body. Whew! who knew hoarding all those hormones inside could drain a girl so terribly.

I will be starting my Clomid on Day 5-9. Peeing on OPT's like it is my full time job and I am fortunate enough that I have a friend who works in U/S dept. and said she would do an U/S once I get my +OPT to measure my follicles and see if I ovulated or not.

Now as for setting my CBFM. I started in the afternoon so tomorrow, I need to turn it on at an hour that is best for me to usually test as (if I read the directions clearly) with a 4 hour window from that time. Should I set it as day two since it will technically be my second day?

Tink, good luck I hope the line will get darker

afm, witch got me this morning :(

Lulu I would set it as my second day :)

Also, I've read somewhere you shouldn't start POAS for CBFM until 5 days after last tablet as oestrogen will be high from Clomid and it will struggle to detect your peak...but I would back up with opks xx

Omg mrs b! I didn't realise :happydance: any twinges :winkwink:

Tink even if you do get the job and a bfp you'll still get maternity allowance which is pretty much the same as smp but from the government instead of your employer :hugs: x

Hubby and I just discussed it.. And I have the option of staying where I am and literally leaving at 29 weeks... Or going for the new job and leaving at 36 weeks. The new job would be more physical to. I guess I have to wait and see.... Aaaahh. It would be easier where I am knowing I was pregnant. But really don't think this is it. So no idea why I'm worrying xx

Mrs B - hope you are enjoying your last few hours/days of quiet - have they said how long they would let you go over? - :happydance: exciting times ahead:flower:

Tink - I hope the lines get darker for you and as Chicky said don't worry about your new job - wait and see what happens hun:hugs: stress is not good for you:winkwink:

Briss - Does that mean you have had a very short cycle? - are the docs still looking into this for you?:flower:

Little - I would set it as day 2 not sure of the effects of clomid with the CBFM :happydance: you must be the only one on here glad to see her:haha:

Chicky - Your chart is still looking good hun - any symptoms yet?:flower:

AFM - Hopefully she's out the door, although this has been more watery than normal I put it down to the aspirin:haha: time to start my gfj tomorrow - Chicky are you jealous about that yum gfj:haha:

:hugs:

X

haha thanks guys, I was just going to let you all know once she was here but could not not comment on tinks photo, I still read in here all the time!! :haha:

I had a sweep this morning but don't think its doing anything, but if it will it will work in the next 39 hours. No cramping or backache yet, even though she taak some of my plug and made me bleed. :wacko:

They allow me to go over by 12 days, so if she's not here by the 16th I will be induced xx

I am only excited for her to be here because that means I get to start using my CBFM! and taking Clomid!

Mrs B - do everything you can to make her come (go over some speed bumps :haha:)- you don't want to be induced ouchie:flower: Guess you're all ready and packed :happydance: I'm soooooooo excited for you:flower: Don't worry hun you will know when she is on her way :happydance:

Little - I know - good luck hun:flower: it's such an exciting thread today :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"