CBFM Buddy

Garfie, I had 25 day cycle, not too bad. I will repeat my FSH and Hubby's SC to see if there is any improvement so we can qualify for IUI or IVF funding. not sure what else we can do except try again and again and again

Tink mebeverine is what I get prescribed. You can buy buscapan OTC.x

:hugs:

X

Briss everything crosses those results will be what you need them to be :hugs:

Garfie still no symptoms :dohh:

Mrs b. I fully expect you to notify us from the very first twinge! Also in between contractions just so we know where you are labour wise would be good :haha:

Afm not much, chart looks good as always :shrug: stay up temps!!! X

Think I may be ramping up again - yesterday no line on the stick at all, today a faint for both lines, and fertile cm again. Hopefully tomorrow will be my peak

Oh Good Luck Mrs B!!! :)

i am 3dpo (i think) everything's normal, even the bad moods lol!! i had a couple of very stressy days at work, i hope this won't hinder any possible implantation!

I think the test yesterday was a fluke :cry:

I'm not sure when to test again now... I don't think this is it... I don't feel it..

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58618

I think the test yesterday was a fluke :cry:

I'm not sure when to test again now... I don't think this is it... I don't feel it..

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58618

:hugs:

Aw Tink! I'm so sorry :(
I feel pretty down in the dumps too. Friend announced she's preggies with no2 and they are having a boy... and they're calling him the name my DH and I have set aside for a boy if we ever get one!!:cry:

I have no CM still. CD 11 and still on lows. I got gfj today and am starting on that in the mornings too. I just need this to happen soon. I'm starting to lose all hope. Yesterday a woman told me her ttc story and it ended with them waiting 3 and a half years for an adoption to finally come through. Instead of feeling encouraged, I felt TERRIBLY discouraged. Cried on and off all day.:sad2: Her DH had low sperm count and she conceived three times, miscarried 3 times. I've been hopeful because even though we mc, I thought it positive that we conceived at all. Now I feel like I can't hold onto that. It could still just never happen...

Hopeful, tink :hugs: praying for your dreams to come true :hugs:

Mrs b. come on! The cbfm ladies are all waiting to meet our honorary niece! :hugs:

Xxx

Thanks Chicky, She's keeping us all waiting for sure!! I've had a hot bath and a hot curry this evening, I'm trying :haha:

Hopeful - it is a good sign that you've conceived, I've failed to even manage that. I don't know about the UK, but here in aus they're more likely to help after you've miscarried, I'm being told it's just bad luck for me. With no obvious symptom they just dint want to know.

Now I'm really confused....today's test (I'd say 8dpo... SMU)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58797

Can't see on that picture hun. If I were you I would go get a FRER from superdrug or somewhere, the FRER was much clearer than the ICs when I used it x

I've got some clearblue + and - tests but wanted to be more sure before used them as I get through heaps (and hubby has hidden them! :haha:)
Thanks hun :hugs: xxx

Ah I see, I think that 2 indecisive ICs would tip me over the edge to use one :) x

Do you reckon they'd work tho? If the ICs are more sensitive and the line is stupidly faint (so either not much hcg or faulty tests to get that line) I will probably be able to negotiate in the morning :haha: lol especially as cycle already longer than normal as ovulated late. I do hate not knowing though :( xxx

Do you reckon they'd work tho? If the ICs are more sensitive and the line is stupidly faint (so either not much hcg or faulty tests to get that line) I will probably be able to negotiate in the morning :haha: lol especially as cycle already longer than normal as ovulated late. I do hate not knowing though :( xxx

My ICs were suposed to be 10miu, and my line was visable but smudged, I took a FRER in the afternoon, and the line was dark as the control - no mistaking it. :wacko: it does your head in deciding whether you will 'waste' the test tho doesn't it! But I think if it is +ve its not wasted, if its -ve then your not working yourself up over possible tests. Good luck hun xx

CD 15 - still high. OPK negative!!! Come one, self! Release an egg sometime this millennium!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->