CBFM Buddy

Tink I think i see something on that one! :hugs:

Austin remind me how long your cycles are? :hugs:

Afm spotting started today :cry: and temp going down. X

Aww Austin hope it hurries up.

Oh no Chicky!! :-( :hugs:

I tried a CB +/- and it was - :cry:

This is most recent one. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58876

Hi ladies :hi:

Tinerbellsie - Not sure about your IC's hun, it's still very early days though if you are only 8DPO (or 9). CB's aren't as sensitive as FRER's and some IC's so you're not out yet :hugs:

Hope everybody's well? Mrs B hoping the little lady doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

Aww I'm sorry, I feel like I pushed you into using one!!

Thanks Lolly, shes still there for now.. new bump pic in avatar - shes getting big!

No worries :) I prob wouldve anyway :haha: hubby says have to wait a week to use another... Tho haaave the ics :) xx

Austin- I got my peak yesterday, cd21. Hope my lp doesn't suffer for it. And judging by my temp ov may have happened

They had been anywhere from 28-34 but last month was like 42, which was way long. I know it's early, probably another 5 days or so, but I'm just going to sweet talk my ovaries until they behave he he he.
Exil- yay for getting you peak! I'll cross my fingers for a solid 12-14 day LP for you :)

Tink - hang in there!! (I know that sounds ridiculous as I just said I was going to sweet talk my ovaries, but its easier to give advice than take your own advice, right?!)

Hang in there exil doesn't look like it just yet :hugs:

Austin shouldn't be long then! :happydance:

Xxx

Sorry about the - tink but remember they are much less sensitive! Give it a couple more days Hun and re test :hugs: x

Good to hear from you lolly not long for you too!!!

Bloody hell mrs b look at your bump!

Xx

Thanks Chicky :hugs: I'm not really expecting anything to stick until polyp has been removed :cry:

Chick - that was a middle of the night temp In case I couldn't sleep again. Temp taken at the proper time shows a clear spike. Shame, was hoping I'd have another day to sneak in some bd. At least I'll have got some of the tests done by the next fs appoint

:witch: appears to be here. So don't think last fri was ovulation. May use CBFM this month.... X

tink im sorry the witch is here :hugs:

exil makes much more sense now youve changed that temp :hugs: gl with next appointment :hugs:

afm have a lovely day planned, loooooong walk in the woods with my boys, then a sunday dinner date with some friends at a lovely country pub another friend of min has just bought! cant wait! and then because i will probably have eaten too much a little sunday afternoon nap :haha: have a lovely day ladies! love to all x

Hi Ladies,

nothing special happening my way. it's far too early, and i'm glad i'm not obsessing any more. My stomach problems have vanished! (yaay) but i'm having some heartburn. the problem is that i forget to eat things that aren't rich in oils and/or margarine, like biscuits, and there it goes again! However, nothing to report.

Tink, i had a polypse earlier this yr, doc said that it was nothing to be afraid of, and that it was just swelling of the lining of the uterus. is yours different? i must get myself checked again as last period i had some spotting so i'm not sure it hasn't returned again. and if jelly beans don't stick when you have a polypse, then i must be trying for nearly nothing!! but i'm not sure i have it again either! :wacko:

Tink, so sorry the witch got you. we're like old broken records on repeat with our cycles, aren't we!

I swear everyone I know is either having babies, just got pregnant or is trying to get pregnant!! Something must be in the water around here!!!

Piano I'm not sure hun. Mine is bleeding a lot so we're not able to dtd much and as its quite big may interfere with implantation .

I know mean ol' :witch: xxx

:hugs: Tink i hope the doc will be able to get that out without much effort/pain involved!

Austin, i hear ya!!!

Austin it always seems like that doesn't it? :hugs:

Afm. I've ordered more cbfm sticks and I'm going to start temping I think.... Not that I hold out much hope....

Also...I got the job...but not sure how I feel about it...and not got a start date yet :(

How is everyone? You're all very quiet! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->