CBFM Buddy

Austin it always seems like that doesn't it? :hugs:

Afm. I've ordered more cbfm sticks and I'm going to start temping I think.... Not that I hold out much hope....

Also...I got the job...but not sure how I feel about it...and not got a start date yet :(

How is everyone? You're all very quiet! :) xx

I know i must have lost my enthusiasm along the way, lol! 6dpo and not excited. just bored. :haha:

Oh no Piano :(

I've cancelled the CBFM stick order...they've gone up about a fiver on amazon! And they've only worked once :( xxx

well it happens i guess before i go for tests, i won't know what's going on. but i've been procrastinating from one cycle to the other. i sms'd my doc but he did not get back with an appt unfortunately.

debating if I'll buy more sticks. I'll have about a months worth left atm.

Tink - congrats on the job offer! It alway nice to be wanted :)

Question girls - so I have been using the OPK cheapies later in the day along with my CBFM and I have had only very very faint lines (I am probably making them up) on the OPK. How does the line on that work? Does it steadily increase or is it an all or nothing type deal? Thanks so much for the advice!! I appreciate you ladies so much!!!

Austin you can get faint lines all cycle. I find mine usually get gradually darker and then lighter again (and I often miss the surge, if it happens) x

Some girls its an all or nothing, others have fade in. Some have a small time frame for a +ve, others w couple of days. It varies from woman to woman

It's CD6 and I got a HIGH, oh no not again! In my experience once I get high on CD6, it is unlikely I will get a peak and will probably ovulate very early :( will have to rely on OPK this cycle.

On a positive side, I repeated my FSH on Saturday (CD3) and it got down to 8! which is well within the norm. the only issue is that I did the test abroad so the NHS may not accept it.

Austin I never had a true pos either nothing or a very feint line :shrug:

Tink great news on the job offer! :happydance:

Briss fantastic news! I'm sure it won't make a difference although you know docs they will probably want to repeat it just to be sure :hugs:

Garfie how's the cycle going? Hope ur getting busy mrs! :happydance:

Mrs b any sign of little lady yet? :hugs:

Hopeful hope ur ok hunny :hugs:

Love and dust to all! Xxx

Thanks for thinking of me, but afraid nothing to report here today :cry: apart from being very emotional x

Afternoon Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for a while - just been really busy:flower:

Mrs B - emotional is a good sign I got upset over the slightest thing with my two boys next thing I knew they were here:happydance:

Chicky - Hope the spotting has stopped, we have made up now - long story but what the hell, hubby went to a party Friday didn't come back in until 11.00 am Saturday I was not happy - so cancelled his s.a told him he wasn't grown up enough:haha: figured seen as though I was at the gynae next week and they are checking me out it wouldn't hurt to wait a bit longer but ssssshhhh he doesn't know that so he's trying to creep round me:haha:

Tink - Oh wow now you are at another crossroads what to do eh?:flower:

Briss - Me to I got a HIGH on CD6 but my body is broken anyway so what can I expect. I am also using OPKs this cycle:happydance: great news on your FSH level:flower:

Austin - A pos on an OPK has to be as dark if not darker than the control line I believe - reading the CBFM sticks are quite difficult (well they are for me :haha:)

Piano - Aw come on hun - we must all try to remain positive 6DPO I wouldn't expect much to be happening hun:hugs:

Love to everyone else

Oh nearly forgot CD9 - Monitor HIGH - nothing to report :haha:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, i know that 6dpo is early but i'm not expecting anything really! not even taking the preconception vitamins as i believe that they might have done something to my bowels. i'm back to my normal self finally!

High and nothing to report :sex: :sex: :sex: is what you are expected to report lol!

Hi ladies, quick one before I get into work mode...
SO DISAPPOINTED!! Seemed my body was in a great rhythm since our mc. But now I'm on CD15 and still lows on CBFM. I can't believe it. This time last cycle I was a day away from a peak :(
BOO!

PS: Does anyone know if robitussin or gfj can delay o?

Thanks for all the input ladies! I guess I will just wait and see what happens and in the meantime I will just get my :sex: :sex: :sex: on and keeps fingers crossed :) he he he

Hopeful I'm sure your peak is just around the corner! Keep getting busy mrs just in case it sneaks up on ya :winkwink: x

Garfie bet hubby was more than a little sorry once you got hold of him :haha: and hopefully making up for it now :hugs:

Piano pma! Things happen when you least expect it Hun :hugs:

Mrs b we are waiting :coffee:

Tink, Briss, exil, Austin, :dust:

Love to all xxxx

Thanks Chickie,
I haven't had a single line on my CBFM sticks since I first got it. Now I've taken 7 sticks and not a sign of line no 2.
It's really depressing :( Doc did say I could skip o once in a while when I lost my ovary...

Well I hope this isn't the skip cycle and that beautiful little eggy is getting ready to pop :hugs: x

Oooh Garfie what are you like :haha: hope he doesn't need the SA after your appt :hugs:

Mrs B- hope things start happening soon. I imagine you are feeling almost as frustrated waiting for your princess to arrive as we are to get pregnant :haha:

Hopeful :hugs: hope your body is just playing tricks!

Austin get :sex: :dust:

Piano- :dust:

Exil & Briss more :dust:

Chicky is AF in full swing? Your temp has stayed above coverline?? :o :hugs:

:dust: for everyone! :)

I am beginning to get excited (and nervous) about my new job now... and if I'm not massively pregnant by June (or possibly next October) then may be going to New York... so something else to look forward too... xx

Good Morning Ladies, i have nothing to report apart from being gassy this morn, lol!! it' must have been something i ate :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->