CBFM Buddy

Morning ladies :flower:

I have some news! :cry: well.....I got my :bfp:
On 13dpo! dont know what possessed me to test I didnt have a single symptom but I got a pos (or 30) that day on ic's then did two super drug ones (didn't believe any of them) and backed it up yesterday with a digi! :happydance:, especially with my chart rapidly declining! I don't know what happened this time but those well timed quickies, well they were just that! I cannot tell you how happy hubby and I are right now, after all these years it's quite literally is a miracle, but obviously early days so shhhhhh let's keep it a secret, oh and the only thing I did different was listened to Garfie for once and started drinking grapefruit juice on cd1! remember I bled for about 10 days solid? Well looks like that may have done the trick, definately cleared the pipes out lol.

Love to all, chicky xxxx

Please please please stick little bean xxx

Massive congratulations chicky :) xxx

I don't remember my chart being typical.pregnancy chart either, also we only bd a few times that month and o had given up on that month, even demanded blood tests at doctors to see why the Clomid didn't work :haha: our bodies are funny aren't they!!

Congrats! :D praying for a sticky for you.

Maybe I might have to try gfj, but I hate gf :'(

Thank you mrs b! Now keeping everything crossed that in no time I will be nice and big and fat :haha: x

Yep definitely happy ones! And thank you exil! So do I! Satan juice I believe I once called it but got the pink one and forced it down, and now I really like it and drink it willingly :shrug: x

CONGRATS CHICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" finally some good news here as well!! :)

stick little chickybaby! :) :hugs: your post gave me the chills :D

:happydance::happydance:Congrats Chicky keeping my fingers crossed this is your sticky bean :happydance::happydance:

Well ladies if Chicky can do it so can we right? - she's our inspiration how many years was it hun?:flower:

Oooooooo so excited for you hun, now you try and relax and take it easy:coffee:

Good old gfj (I missed mine this month) all local shops ran out :haha:

Remember to keep up your intake of fluids hun and keep hydrated:flower:

My chart wasn't typical in fact it fell below the cover line :winkwink: so you can never tell, so when do you go to the docs come and tell us all about it - after all you have been there for each and every one of us and it's your turn now:hugs:

This board is getting exciting good luck to all those waiting to test :dust::dust::dust:

Mrs B - knock on her door and ask if she is ready yet:haha:

:hugs:

X

Thanks Garfie :hugs:

8years and 6 months on the 17th October :shrug:

Who knew! And you are right if we can do it with all our issues then anyone can! :happydance:

Will be calling the docs this morning so will keep you posted xxxx

OMG, Chicky, this is amazing!! :happydance: wonderful news at last!! :happydance: I am so happy for you, this is a credit to your constant optimism and good nature. I suddenly feel hopeful again. fingers crossed this is your sticky bean. happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS CHICKY!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That's something that will keep us all going that it can happen!!

I'm 8DPO and i'm driving myself insane!! I'm noticing every little thing that might be different and i'm really hopeful that i've done it finally but I dont want to get my hopes up too high. This TWW is really the worst thing ever just waiting to find out one way or another. When AF comes, it's dissapointing but i also feel really positive that i have another month to get it right. Well i guess i'll find out in the next week either way.
I had a really vivid dream last night that i was pregnant and for the first 10 seconds i was awake I thought i was!! Bummer.

I don't know whether it's PMS or what but my emotions are everywhere...my decaff coffee went missing from the kitchen at work today and first i was sooo angry trying to find the coffee theif and then i shed a tear haha. So ridiculous!!

CHICKY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH :happydance: how very exciting!! We want pictures! LOL.. So how much gfj?? Which one? Is day 3 too late to start??? :D
Actually made me cry! So so happy :)

Charlie- lots of :dust: hun

Mrs B hope little one hurries up

Piano- hope its more than something you ate :hugs:

Ahh thanks tink :hugs: so I had at least one glass every day one in morning one in evening. I had the pink kind, makes it easier to swallow when it's a pretty colour lol and found after the initial day or so it actually didn't taste that bad at all in fact I've got two cartons stashed in the fridge lol I love it! So no I don't think cd3 is too late at all! Oh And make sure it's not from concentrate :hugs: xxxxxxxxx found waitrose own by far the nicest if u have one near you? X

Thank you Briss and Charlie! Can't believe it! Such a shock but you know the one time is suppose I didn't try all that hard, kept forgetting to take vitamins etc is the one that worked :shrug: apart from being absentminded the only thing I did different was gfj. Plus I think seeing the doctor and getting our referral relaxed me a little and I just wasn't trying so hard.

My god my mum was right after all, we won't tell her thou :winkwink:

And yep of course pics will come but I'm a little scared about getting too ahead of myself so giving it a couple of days to sink in first :) xx

Thanks Chicky. We don't have a Waitrose that near us, but will do some investigating :)

I might wait until after the polyp is out as I don't think anything is going to happen until then (but I have no idea when that is). How exciting that you don't even need your FS appointment! :haha: :happydance:

I am soooo excited!! I just cant believe you never posted tests... I'm obsessed with getting other people to see them :haha:

Big :hugs: :hugs:

Chicky, can't tell you how thrilled I am! Seriously!!!!!
You are a true inspiration :)
CONGRATS! Stick little beanie!
Please, PLEASE stay with us?

PS: After Chickie's GFJ endorsement... I just ate half a massive grapefruit.
I want my bfp too!

Tink I know I can't believe I didn't either but I was so scared I was seeing things and to be honest I wasn't planning on testing or seeing a line! I just thought sod it il pee on one because that always Hurrys up my af! Lol. Well you can imagine my shock! So texted the pic to a very good friend, and when she said she saw it too that was it I was peeing on everything in sight! Sneakily of course hubby had no clue :winkwink:

And hopeful I'm not going anywhere! Lol you guys will have to go some to get me to stay away! Besides its all very early days and need my comfort zone (in here with you lot) :hugs:

Xxx

ooh yes i did, i called in this morning and asked if i need to book an appointment or just go to the walk in tomorrow am and they said that because ive had a pos test i dont need to see a doctor and gave me a form to fill in which is passed on to the midwife at the surgery. apparently she will be in touch to book me for my first appointment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->