CBFM Buddy

Oooh cool! Will they tell your doc to cancel your referral or had it not been finalised yet anyway? Xx

Oooh cool! Will they tell your doc to cancel your referral or had it not been finalised yet anyway? Xx

i honestly dont know tink, when hubby had his referral we were told if i were to fall pregnant to call and cancel so i guess il just ring them when the time comes unless i see the dr in the meantime :hugs:

Chicky!!!!! Wahooooooo! Congrats!! Praying for a sticky sticky little bean for you!!!

Chicky. :D and your temp is up and everything. You are forbidden to leave us!

Might do gfj next cycle, plus I've heard that you're more fertile for a few cycles after an hsg anyway.

Tink, do you have a date for the surgery?

Hi Ladies.

I'm contracting, have been since 10 pm last night, its now 8.11am.

Oh my they hurt... Going to my midwife appointment at 9:20 to get her to check me over rather than go to the hospital and be sent home with it being early... Doctors is 25minutes closer to home :)

Ooooh hun this is it - good luck hun hope it all goes smoothly for you:flower:

Sending BIG :hugs: trust me when she's in your arms you won't remember the pain.

Deep breaths now hun:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Girls i tested this morning and i got a faint +

How do i post the link to it?? I put it on the countdown to pregnacy site and so far all 6 said its +

I'm freaking out a bit and dont wana get my hopes up. It's one of those internet cheapies. I told my other half i'd test at the weekend and i've been keeping my best friend up to date but i dont want to tell her because my df should know first. SHould i go get a chemist one or just wait until Saturday morning to see if it gets darker?!

great news Charlie! what DPO is it? I would probably test again later today and tomorrow to see if it gets darker.

Charlie!!! Deffo get another! Garfie will tell you the same thing here, superdrugs own! Much more sensitive that ic's! Even the 10 miu ones. Im still testing :dohh: and still only faint lines on ics :shrug: are they the green handle ones? xAnd how many dpo?

Thanks for the advice Briss & Chicky :thumbup:

I'm 10DPO so it's still early. I didnt expect anything. I might actually walk down to Superdrug in town on my lunch and then try and keep it to do tomorrow - although that is easier said than done!!

I used the blue handled ones but i know some people find that they can be faint on the ic's but come out much darker on shop bought ones. God i hope i'm in the club with you chicky!!

post a pic! We need to see! If I remember right you need to upload them to something like photo bucket first then copy and paste the bb code x or paste into little icon at top that has a mountain type pic in it x

Charlie - :happydance: how fab would that be - I swear by superdrugs own hun and I believe they still have the offer on so two goes for the price of one.

:hugs: and lots of :dust::dust::dust: when you test.

Don't wait until Saturday - pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseee:haha:

:hugs:

X

This is the one...

https://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q664/charlie279xoxo/nnnghj_zps79427d11.jpg

Mrs B good luck!!

Charlie- just post the link to countdown? Literally open up the photo, copy the address from the address bar and post it in your next message.

Good luck!

I have my referral through... telephone appt on 26th to arrange consultation (funny way of doing it!!) Now I need to declare it to my new job :-( Well- I said it was for the polyp, which is true! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->