CBFM Buddy

Wow, exciting couple of days! How you doing Mrs b?
Tink good news :)
Charlie Congrats :) looks like Chicky has a bump buddy.

Girls i tested this morning and i got a faint +

How do i post the link to it?? I put it on the countdown to pregnacy site and so far all 6 said its +

I'm freaking out a bit and dont wana get my hopes up. It's one of those internet cheapies. I told my other half i'd test at the weekend and i've been keeping my best friend up to date but i dont want to tell her because my df should know first. SHould i go get a chemist one or just wait until Saturday morning to see if it gets darker?!

Congrats Charlie!!! i really wish what you and Chicky have could be contageous (i'm talking about pregnancy) lol! :)

On chickys advice, i just bought some superdrug tests (4 tests just in case!)!! I took one as soon as i got back and there's definitely a faint line!!! I'll test in the morning and hopefully it'll get darker!!

I think this is it!!!!

Charlie post a pic of the superdrug one pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee - the other one looks positive to me hun congrats:happydance:

Charlie you may be one that gets darker in the evening - so don't worry.

Chicky you have a bump buddy - well they say it comes in threes who's volunteering for the next one:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Oh please Charlie do it do it!! :happydance: I can see a line!! :happydance:

And please please please let it go in threes!!!! Or sevens!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance:

Xxx

Charlie!!! Wahoo! Congratulations!!!! Oh wow ladies this is exciting!!!

Aaaaahhh Chicky your avatar! :happydance: you need to change bits under name from TTC to preggopants! :haha: how faint were your lines.. I tested today just incase as bleeding but wasn't sure if af or polyp and would've been 12 days after suspected ov but was bfn xxx

Okey dokey, and really faint I thought it was an evap at first I can post a pic if ya like? X

Heck yes post pictures!! Post them all so we can see them and be oh so excited for you!!! :)

AFM- CD20. The CBFM still says high and I'm still getting negatives on my OPKs. According to my tracker I should be ov'ing any day now. I don't know what I'm going to do when/if I finally get a peak day (after 12 days of highs so far)... I hope I don't get exited an throw the ring and break it out of sheer joy hahahahaha :) just kidding! I am looking forward to that first peak though!

So i managed to resist until this morning and took a superdrug test and ic. Here's the superdrug test https://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q664/charlie279xoxo/image_zpsab819f98.jpg
The ic looks neg so i think its a fluke picking it up yesterday else i'd be thinking it was neg but you can see from the other i really am pregnant!!! :cloud9:

I cant believe there's 2 of us pg in the space of a few days!! Maybe this is the start of many!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone, doc increased my antidepressants y'day a little. too bad, but it also means i'll be feeling better soon enough! :) i was starting to feel tightness in my chest, and that's a warning sign for anxiety. i'm already a little better today - Yaay!

Piano, there is no shame in having your anti dependants adjusted to suit your needs. Anxiety, depression and clinical stress are debilitating illness that, when left untreated, kill people.

Plus SRIs are safe with pregnancy, its pretty much only moais that aren't.

Plus women are ridiculously susceptible something like 50%

So i managed to resist until this morning and took a superdrug test and ic. Here's the superdrug test https://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q664/charlie279xoxo/image_zpsab819f98.jpg
The ic looks neg so i think its a fluke picking it up yesterday else i'd be thinking it was neg but you can see from the other i really am pregnant!!! :cloud9:

I cant believe there's 2 of us pg in the space of a few days!! Maybe this is the start of many!!! :happydance:

Charrrrlllllliiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: congrats! H&h 9 months :hugs: x

Charlie - Congrats hun :happydance::happydance:

What a lucky thread this is turning out to be - who's next?

AFM - 3DPO - looks like this month deff O:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Piano, there is no shame in having your anti dependants adjusted to suit your needs. Anxiety, depression and clinical stress are debilitating illness that, when left untreated, kill people.

Plus SRIs are safe with pregnancy, its pretty much only moais that aren't.

Plus women are ridiculously susceptible something like 50%

I know and raging/crazy hormones don't help at all!! :haha:

Can you explain what are SRIs and moais? i have no idea. Well i don't feel ashamed, as i did nothing to procure myself the illness, it just happened but i'm taking care of it in the best way i can. My tablets are called Sertral. They should be quite safe with eventually pregnancy, but there's always that small risk that i wouldn't like to take, but if there's nothing else i can do, well i'll just have to be extra careful.

However, stress at work is not helping and i have the probability of having to face an exam soon, don't like the idea, but it has to be done if i want to get a promotion! however if i don't get it it's not the end of the world either, it's just the idea of sitting for it and studying ithat's bothering me right now lol!

Charlie, the superdrag test looks definitely positive, Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!!

afm, got peak today on CD9, so early! my temps have been really high recently I did not bother recording thinking they will come down closer to O but this morning it jumped even higher and I have been having pains in my left ovary since last night. it looks like it will be difficult to say based on my temp whether I ovulate this cycle.

Why not Briss? when there's been a shift/spike in temperature, doesn't it mean that O is imminent?

Piano - they're different types, you're on an Sri - same one i used to be on I think.

Briss - have you been bding to be on the safe side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->