CBFM Buddy

Garfie, I forgot why did you not consider doing IVF privately?

Had an argument with hubby he would not go for his test again :( now I have to make him have sex with me cos after a week sperm is no good for the test we need no more than 5 days of abstinence. Why does it have to be so hard...

Hi Ladies

Welcome Trolley..

And Lulu- what Chicky said. Also with clomid you are meant to O 5-10 days after last tablet

Garfie- yay for a referral! Really hoping you don't need it, but if you do really hope it helps :dust:

Sorry about hubby Briss. Why doesn't he want to do it again? :hugs:

Austin- :dust:

Chicky :hugs: hope things go more smoothly from now on. :hugs:

AFM: I am on CD13 I had a much darker OPK on CD10 but don't feel like I have ovulated.. which is fine by me as wasn't able to :sex: anyway as bleeding been too heavy. I am still bleeding :cry: very rubbish. Doctor has prescribed me provera (or equivalent) to make it stop, but I am putting it off at the moment, as last time they made me feel sick and gave me migraines and I'm not feeling great atm with cough, cold and IBS :(

I have decided to go for the job anyway, as I wouldn't actually get any better money just changing nurseries (even if it is a big cut from what I am on now). Have decided will just do a couple of extra shifts a month to make up some of the money and hopefully the rest will come from my unsocial hours. I am very scared though. I also don't have a start date. I feel sad that I feel like I do about my current job as I loved it before :cry: Such is life xxx

MY OPK GOT DARKER! WAHOO!!! Still no where near a dark as the test line but darker than its been before and I no longer have to squint to see if its there!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day!!! (Hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up over nothing....) This is seriously an emotional roller coaster and its only my first month. You are some strong ladies :) I'm glad I have people to talk to.

Hi ladies, felt so special having some of you wonder aloud where on earth I am :blush:
I have been super busy which is a good thing! Couldn't believe it today when I realized I'm already 4 or 5 dpo (It's blurry):wacko:
No symptoms at all! Just twinges here and there as usual... which is very normal for me.

So we wait... I am super hopeful especially since it might be very meaningful to get a bfp the week I was due with my angel-baby Blythe...:cry:

Love you all, hang in there and don't stop believing!
Hopeful

PS: Bout time I told you all my real name... it's Beth... I'm sure you will all still keep calling me Hopeful tho... until that BFP, then you can call me 'blessed' :happydance:

Hello ladies, how are we all doing?
I'm currently in my worst ever af. Day 3, heavy, SO much pain, tramedol isn't even touching it. Will go to the drs tomorrow.

Have trans scan tomorrow, along with day 3 (4) bloods. Hsg on Friday. Feel so exhausted.

Chicky, any more good news? how are you feeling? The don't sell pink grapefruit juice over here :'(

Ahhh hopeful or Beth it will happen! :hugs:

Exil nothing as yet. The fact pip is even still here is a miracle and good enough news for me at the mo! Until next Thursday when I have my next scan due there's not a lot to tell but I'm happy with the respite :hugs:

Morning Ladies

Piano - Most of us have had the blood tests at sometime or another don't forget to ask for the numbers so we can help you obsess :winkwink:

X

Ok Garfie, i will lol! :) sorry i have been away from the boards for a couple of days, sometimes you need a little break no? :)

Garfie, i'm glad there's some sort of solution. FX

Alright ladies, two months of negative OPKs and a month of negative CBFM means I am most deinotely not ovulating. Going to try to schedule an appointment with my OBGYN and see if I can get some stuff figured out :(

Morning Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for a while - I have had the witch from hell and she still continues I have had to take some strong pain killers so my conclusion is either the doc disturbed something - or my endo is worse than I thought so a FS may be my only option:cry:

Anyway CD3 the bitch (er witch) is still here and still causing me grief!:growlmad:

Chicky - Morning Momma hows your weekend been - hope you've been resting up:flower::hugs:

Austin - Aw hun I feel for you - I was the same until last month and then FF showed I deff O:hugs: a blood test may be a good idea I hope you get some answers soon. Did your OPK get darker what time are you testing hun? Are you testing twice a day?:flower:

Piano - I took an unscheduled break due to being on strong painkillers I was out of it for a while - in fact hubby was great he even ironed the kids school uniform (well kind of):haha: Piano ttc is very difficult for some (us) so we full understand and support your decision for a break and of course we welcome you back :happydance:

Exilius - How did you get on at the docs hun - you can have the other grapefruit juice the pink one is just sweeter - I am starting back on my grapefruit juice this month as well - so cheers :haha:

Trolley - :hi: and welcome you will love this thread anything you want to know don't be afraid to ask:hugs:

Tink - Aw you poor hunnie we need to put you in a bag and shake you up - sorry to hear you are feeling sooooooo crap what are you taking for your IBS? look at your diet to hun anything that has onions, spices, fizzy pop can all irritate IBS:cry: Have you stopped bleeding yet?:hugs:

Lulu - I don't know anything about clomid and the cbfm - but hope you get your BFP:happydance:

Briss - We have considered IVF but it costs a lot and we cant warrant that kind of money - We would consider paying for IUI if it came to it - as I believe it's slightly less expensive. I think the fact that hubby hasn't got any children of his own is starting to get to him - especially as on FB all his friends are making the BIG announcement - also his family seem to be putting up old pics and my hubby says things like do you think our child would look like me or you - it's quite sad really:cry:

Have you made another SA appointment for your hubby or what is the next stage?:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Beth - How amazing would that be? - how are you feeling today hun any more symptoms - not that any of us symptom spot :winkwink:

Morning gorgeous Garfie I'm sorry the bitch is being horrible to you :nope: do you want me to have a word with her? :winkwink:

Yes been taking it very easy, in fact I've done nothing! Well except I went to church with mum yesterday, came home all housework was done, dinner on, cuppa on the table! Apparently I'm not allowed to do it any more :shrug: hubby's amazing and keeps saying " it's all about you, nothing matters but you, everyone will have to fit around you" which is adorable but I'm not that type, I'm a get on with it girl so not doing much is a toughie. Plus he keeps force feeding me carrots and broccoli!!!! I love veg but sheesh. Lets just say its a good job I've got a dog to blame! :haha:

So, who's testing next ladies? Xxxx

Garfie - Sorry that you're having difficulties with the bitch this month. So am I - was off work today due to the cramps and pain :'(

Had the scan, the dr doing it said everything was normal, however that wasn't enough for me and I looked up the numbers that I remembered her saying. Both my ovaries are 18mm with 5 follicles, the left one has a volume of 5.,something> and the right of 1.99 (she wrote down 2). Looking this up it's a strong indicator of crappy ovarian reserve and egg quality. It also decreases the chances of any treatments working. It's about the ranges you'd expect of someone in their late 30s not mid 20s!

I suppose I'll see what happens with the HSG and then the fs on the 5th. I'll ask her to be frank about my chances, because from where I'm sitting they don't look great. Told h2b about this, and am bawling my eyes out a little. It's all so unfair. We discussed last night and agreed that if we can't have our own children we'll look into foreign adoption (slim chances of success) and being a foster family (since we've apparently bought a house for a family we'll never be able to have).

Feeling pretty crap - time for a drink I reckon!

Aww chicky just enjoy being pampered by your hubby!! it's not very often that hubby's are this sensitive you know?!! :)

Exil :hugs: don't know what to say. can you get another opinion?

i have an appt with my gynae on the 2 October, 2 weeks wait to go, but i guess he has no recent appointments, and through a friend we also found where a urologist's clinic is, so he's next for a call as well!! i'm hoping hubby can do his Sa test before we go to my doc. I want answers now.

Piano - we haven't got the first opinion yet! :p any opinion difference will be in how they interpret the numbers, the numbers won't really change. My view of it has come from reading case studies. It's not impossible, but the chances are far from great.

Unless, of course I misunderstood the numbers she was reading out. One can only hope.

Garfie, I am sorry AF is treating you badly. your poor hubby I can understand him so well, I am thinking sometimes that my only option might be using donor sperm and then I think the child wont look like my hubby, quite sad really I think when you chose your partner you kind of also imagine what your children be like...

Exilius, I did not realise you are in your mid 20th, you sound so mature for your age! but then you still have time some 10-15 years at least I guess

Chicky, you so deserve being pampered after what you have been through, just enjoy it hon

I am getting morally ready for IVF but hubby got back to his old ways :( he just cant refuse a pint or two (or more) with friends. I am planning next sperm text for Thursday but need to get my hubby to do it. he is still refusing

Piano - we haven't got the first opinion yet! :p any opinion difference will be in how they interpret the numbers, the numbers won't really change. My view of it has come from reading case studies. It's not impossible, but the chances are far from great.

Unless, of course I misunderstood the numbers she was reading out. One can only hope.

Let's hope it's the latter then!!!!!!!

Briss - only got time if I'm wrong about the numbers. Those sizes suggest my reserve is low in one ovary and depleted in the other (or it never developed properly) and that my reproductive age is much higher than my actual age. They expect a total volume of 15, and 15-20 folocule in someone under 35.

Exilius, the size of ovaries seems normal to me; the number of follicles will change you are in the beginning of your cycle. what day CD you usually O? Don't you need to count follicles a day or two before O? Do you have FSH results yet? it's a day 3 blood test that is usually used as an indicator of reserves.

Thanks ladies I'm milking it at the mo but I'm too fidgety to sit around :haha:

Exil I agree with Briss, it's very early in your cycle to be checking out numbers of follies and don't forget your a late ovulator like Me. I assume they will re scan you closer to ov to see how they are growing when it really matters? Try stay off google Hun. You will drive yourself crazy :hugs:

Chickie, what your symptoms this time around in the 2ww? I would be interested to see how you felt 7/8dpo... :)
I have just started light cramping (very, very light - hardly noticeable) which is usual for me when expecting AF. Hope I'm not out :(

Nipples started hurting this morning which is probably a good sign? But also not unusual for me...

Love, Hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->