CBFM Buddy

Well at the time I didn't think I had any but looking back I was and still am majorly crampy! In fact to the point where I keep going to the loo every 5 minutes, mainly because I need a wee lol but also to check I haven't come on my period! I literally feel like af will start any minute! Boobs hurt but only last couple of days really. I guess the main ones were the heavy dull cramps, oh and really congested! I went to bed quite early a few nights convinced I was coming down with something but was fine when I woke in the morning. And I kept waking up (sorry this is gross) but I was absolutely wringing with sweat!
Obviously my biggest symptom was no spotting, I usually start 10dpo. But at the time I didn't really link any of it and it wasn't till I think 12dpo I realised I hadn't had any spotting at all and thought sod it I'm gonna test to hurry up af! I usually find that brings the witch on, but got a line instead. :hugs: xxx

The 3 day count (i did it on 4) is meant to show the total potential. Waiting on results from the blood, which includes the 'egg timer test'. A search ovarian studies shows the average (min and max) sizes and counts expected for each age range on day 3. I am not in the right range.

Hoping other tests come back better so that we still have a fighting chance. Will be taking soy again this cycle (starting tonight). If I only have a few eggs I want to give them the best chance I can! :D

exil, please talk to your doc about those results. Im worried that you might feel more disappointed than you need to! Remember, it's possible with just one egg!

Chickie, thanks for replying... Light cramps are feeling more noticeable now so I am counting myself symptomless... we'll see later in the week. Think I'll test 12dpo (Friday)

CHICKIE! I never noticed your journal before and now I see you were a misdiagnosed ectopic! What a miracle! I am so sad you went through that and SO happy Pip is safe

:hugs::happydance:

Hopeful - another 2 weeks before I get to see the Dr again. I'm a very pessimistic person, so it may well be the case :) hopefully it is, if not then its better that I come to terms with it.

CHICKIE! I never noticed your journal before and now I see you were a misdiagnosed ectopic! What a miracle! I am so sad you went through that and SO happy Pip is safe

:hugs::happydance:

Beth that's probably because I don't know how to change it so it says "my journal"! God knows I've tried lol :dohh: and I know it's awful. Most horrendous day of my life so far :nope: but thank god with a lot of prayers, and believe me I prayed aLOT! And to literally everybody, a miracle happened! :hugs: that's two miracles in two weeks! Keep faith Hun and it'll happen for you too, :hugs: xxx

Hey Ladies, i've been keeping away for a while as i've had a bit of a scary week. I had some bleeding last week and cramping so i had to wait and was sent for a scan today to make sure that the pregnancy wasn't ectopic. I had my scan and everything is great and i'm actually having twins! I'm still only 5 weeks so it's early days but i wanted to let you all know xx

Wow Charlie, double the luck!!! :)

lol i bet we won't see you much online once they're born, you'll be inundated with diapers and bottles :D

Charlie wonderful news! Twins, OMG! I wish you H&H 9 months! keep us posted

Congrats Charlie!!
Wow! I am happy for you :)

AFM: 8 or 9dpo and nothing to report except boobs a little more tender...

Chickie, know there are prayers for you coming from my side too :)
xxx

Hey Ladies, i've been keeping away for a while as i've had a bit of a scary week. I had some bleeding last week and cramping so i had to wait and was sent for a scan today to make sure that the pregnancy wasn't ectopic. I had my scan and everything is great and i'm actually having twins! I'm still only 5 weeks so it's early days but i wanted to let you all know xx

I am so jealous! I want twins so bad! Congrats to you and good luck! :happydance:

Guess what ladies? I got my first high today. :happydance: The little eggy actually showed up. I won't be on for a while. :blush: Lots of :sex: in the next few days!

I will keep you all up to date!

CD 10 and i'm still on a Low!!! i guess O will be late this month!

Hopeful, I am also 11 DPO today and not a symptom in sight (apart from the feeling that AF is just around the corner). I am not testing until at least 16DPO which I have never ever got, I got once to 15DPO other than that AF usually gets me on 13-14 DPO.

Hi ladies! I have fingers crossed for all of you! :hugs:

So just wanted to pop in and say thank you for your support. It means the world to me, and to let those of you who don't know I had another scan today! After all the trauma last week we got to see pip and his lovely little heartbeat! Best moment of my life so far :hugs: thank you for those prayers xxx

Chicky if there was a "like" button on this forum i'd press it for your comment above :) :hugs: :happydance: happy you're both doing well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->