CBFM Buddy

Piano, it was meant to be friendly, not negative, tone doesn't work well on the internet.

Oh no, Briss, that sounds terrible!

I've heard that the 3 month thing is the case if you have a minor/non detected blockage. There's a good chance I did as my right tube took ages to spill. Here's hoping :D

Don't worry Exil, i just wasn't sure about what i wrote, maybe it sounded a bit nasty or offending in a way lol :p We pass through so much emotional stuff that sometimes even the slightest word can get stuck in our heads. It happened to me, that's why i sort of apologised in advance cause i was unsure :) but no worries!

Well ladies, I have now entered my tww. We will :sex: one more time tomorrow to make sure we have our window covered. My CBFM gave me my two peaks on 10/24 and 10/25 and a high this morning. My OPK has been positive for 6 days but today was the first time the test line was actually darker than the Control.

Anyone else in the TWW time frame? This will be a long two weeks.
I started a journal and I will be adding notes daily about possible symptoms.
Please come and stalk me!

Hi ladies, 12dpo and can't believe my cramps are still light (usually lots more intense)
If cramps are not stronger by tomorrow morning, I'll test (Saturday) but if I feel like AF is coming I'll wait until Monday... yikes!

Hopes are way up as usual. I know it's not healthy!

Who says having hope isn't healthy! That's all we have sweetie, and faith in the fact it will happen! . :hugs: xxx

ladies, I just noticed that Daisy is at 12 weeks! yay!
Chickie, you are such a comfort to me... PS how are you feeling?

Hope hmmmmm that's a nice name huh? And that's what I'm here for sweetie :hugs: I feel ok thank you. Still crampy and feel like af is on its way, absolutely knackered all the time and I noticed today a little bit grouchy :haha: odd wave of nausea and very sore boobies. Wishing the weeks away! I know I shouldn't but I just need to get the next six weeks done :hugs: xxx

I think that's totally normal Chicky (wishing the weeks away)

I spoke too soon and am feeling a little more crampy now. I know it could mean either thing so trying to stay hopeful.
On Tuesday (30th) would have been my angel-baby's birth-day. So two friends are taking me for a picnic. We're letting go a pink balloon to say goodbye and a yellow one for hope in the future.

I hope I can hold it together!
xxx

Ah hopeful I think that's the most wonderful idea, and I know little angel Blythe will be looking on and smiling at what a thoughtful and wonderful mummy you are, giving little angel kisses. Will be thinking of you darling xxx

13dpo and cramps are still super light... almost unnoticeable. Nipples only sore to the touch... hmm...
DH convinced me to wait until tomorrow to test.
So nervous for a bfn :(

Hopeful I'm keeping everything crossed for you :dust: :dust:

What time your time do you reckon you'll be testing so can keep a look out xxx

Around 9am Pacific Time... yikes.
Did a little CM exploration a minute ago and I got the teeniest spot of brown CM. Like, the teeniest glob. Sure hope that's not AF and rather IB.
I'm super nervous!
Also, I'm counting dpo from my first neg after my pos ovulation test. That's my second peak. Does that sound right?

Remember brown is old blood! Ib? Stay away witch! Stay away witch! X

I'm chanting with you chicky!!
You cramped too right? Did it feel lots like AF?

I still cramp now! I had it really bad from about 10dpo and kept saying I wished af would hurry up! I still feel like she's on her way, even right now as we speak! I keep checking to make sure she's not here xxx

Okay, I shall keep hoping... and promise to keep you posted. say a little prayer for me :)

Hello ladies,

I've been searching BnB for a good CBFM thread for the past few days, and I believe I finally found it, yay! :happydance::happydance:
So I would be super happy if you would let me join in :)

I'm in my 30s, TTC for #1 and like I wrote in my title, just started using my new CBFM. I got it during my last cycle and thus had to wait until I had started a new one. I'm so glad the time finally came. Currently on CD9 and getting "high" since yesterday.

Since you ladies are probably more experienced with the monitor than me - is it normal to get "high" readings that early during the first month? I have rather long cycles (30-40 days) and was therefore expecting to get my first "high" much later (earliest on CD15 or so).

Anyway, hope all of you are having a good weekend! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->