CBFM Buddy

Hunny that link takes you to online banking lol xxx

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7447942.stm

Nfi how that happened, it posted fine on my other post, and I didn't even copy the nah address!

Hi everyone,
Chickie... I am THRILLED for you :) I can't wait for that feeling...
Briss: I have an OBGYN app on Monday so I'll at least know by then.

My friend finds out gender today so that will be hard but exciting (but hard)
S&S: still a little sensitive bb's and slight increase in CM which is a mixture of creamy and snotty (EW!) but only if I 'investigate'.

Please, PLEASE let this be it...

Hi everyone,
Chickie... I am THRILLED for you :) I can't wait for that feeling...
Briss: I have an OBGYN app on Monday so I'll at least know by then.

My friend finds out gender today so that will be hard but exciting (but hard)
S&S: still a little sensitive bb's and slight increase in CM which is a mixture of creamy and snotty (EW!) but only if I 'investigate'.

Please, PLEASE let this be it...

Il second that!!!! :hugs: xxx

i have done something quite stupid tonight, had to go to a corporate social event and started off with cranberry juice but then could not cope with the pressure seemed like everyone wanted to know why am i not drinking, obviously the last thing i want people to think is that i might be pregnant so I had to make sure I was seen drinking and ended up having a couple of glasses of champagne, and then I had very strong cramps :( just hope I did not spoil anything, not sure if there is any connection between alcohol and cramps though

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7447942.stm

this is amazing! thanks for the link, somehow I imagined it differently and this was a revelation - "some theories had suggested an "explosive" release for the egg, but the ovulation he witnessed took 15 minutes to complete."

Briss, the odd small drink won't hurt. Over here we get advised no more than 2 drinks a day, up to 5 nights a week and you'll be fine, including throughout pregnancy.

Yes Briss, if there is a bean, it will be perfectly safe. The first 8 weeks your body protects it on super-mode :)
fx'd for you love
I have been cramping too...

So, apparently my hsg was one of the horror stories one, couldn't get my cervix, then he couldn't get the catheter in, then the dye wouldn't go up. All the while I'm on the table swearing like a sailor and crying like a little girl. This is after taking tramadol.

On the plus side the results were textbook. Right side took longer to spill out, but it did in the end.

So, apparently my hsg was one of the horror stories one, couldn't get my cervix, then he couldn't get the catheter in, then the dye wouldn't go up. All the while I'm on the table swearing like a sailor and crying like a little girl. This is after taking tramadol.

On the plus side the results were textbook. Right side took longer to spill out, but it did in the end.

OUCH!!!!!! so was this to see if the fallopian tubes are blocked? sorry i'm new to all these procedures :p

Piano, exactly right :) I hear that most women don't have a problem with them, but I'm a special case and left feeling violated and weak. On my way to a friends for a hug :)

You've probably said before, but how long have you been trying for? I found that I learnt about most of this stuff long before it was relevant to me.

Ooh exil that sounds awful :nope: I'm sorry you didn't have a very nice experience with it, although it makes you extremely more fertile after having it done and many many women conceive soon after!!! Xx

Briss I wouldn't worry sweetie I'm pretty sure you'll be ok! Look at all those people who get drunk throughout their entire pregnancy and have no problems!:hugs:

Hopeful I'm still cramping now and feel like the witch is almost here! I really hope these are positive signs for you sweetie :hugs:

P.s I hope you guys don't mind me posting here, first tri is too scary for me, I just don't like it :nope: xxx

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but you are banned from leaving us Chicky!

Piano, exactly right :) I hear that most women don't have a problem with them, but I'm a special case and left feeling violated and weak. On my way to a friends for a hug :)

You've probably said before, but how long have you been trying for? I found that I learnt about most of this stuff long before it was relevant to me.

I'm sorry i did not want to sound mean or anything. But i also know it's not something that rare, i've had friends with that problem so no you're not so much of a special case in that sense.

I haven't been trying for very long compared to others, but it's been about 6 months, now on the 4th cycle with CBFM.

:hugs: to you, i hope you feel better soon, i'm sure that it wasn't a pleasant thing to do. Are you feeling sore or bruised on the inside? it must be really uncomfortable.

Thank you ladies that's comforting! I watched a programme on TV about pregnant women drinking (I should not be watching really) and this is scary what alcohol does to a baby, they even said that it all depends on the mother and that even one drink may play its nasty role. Although I do not really think I am pregnant :( it just does not feel that way

Exilius, sorry about your HSG experience but the most important thing is that your tube are fine. Mine was not that bad just a little uncomfortable. unfortunately they could not get the pictures right and it lasted longer than was necessary and in the end they did not take the pictures of the left tube so the doctor who was later interpreting the results questioned whether it was open (although during the procedure they told me it was open) nevertheless they made me do lap&dye afterwards to confirm it. I also heard that this procedure "cleans out" your tubes and you are more fertile. It did not work out for me probably cos we have a male issue.

Chicky don't you dare leave us! :)

Piano, it was meant to be friendly, not negative, tone doesn't work well on the internet.

Oh no, Briss, that sounds terrible!

I've heard that the 3 month thing is the case if you have a minor/non detected blockage. There's a good chance I did as my right tube took ages to spill. Here's hoping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->