CBFM Buddy

Hi auca! I've been using It for a few months now, and last cycle was the first one where I go a low. It was still getting my peaks. Also some basic money saving advice: once you get a peak stop feeding sticksbecause its pre programmed. If you have a fairly predictable cycle, with lots of low/highs before your peak you can use an old stick from the beginning of a previous cycle.

Afm- question for those who have had an hsg. Did you notice a sicgnificant increase In cm after? I'm on watery already, and my cervix Is a bit open. I'm assuming its from them inserting the catheter, and theres more because of the increased opening...

welcome auca! you have indeed found the best CBFM forum :) I have used CBFM since
December... it works quicker for most people... I hope you're one of those!
Also, nothing is TMI here so ask away :)
Hopeful

Auca, welcome!

Exilius, i did not notice increase in CM following HSG (may be because I had it on CD15 after my ovulation) but my next period was far more painful than usual

Thanks exilius, hopefulhoney and Briss!

And thanks for the advice exilius! Does it matter which stick I feed it? (low vs high vs peak reading?)

Feed it one from about the same point in the cycle if it's before the peak. After the peak it doesn't matter.

Example I feed it a low from for 2 days (~10 & 11), then a high for 2 days then I use fresh sticks (from ~14) and get a peak on 17 or 18 normally. I use ic OPKs to back up cbfm, and I stop feeding it old sticks if my LH begins to register.

Briss :( Hope that doesn't happen, mine leave me in agony anyway, and I'm still in a bit of pain from the test.

I feel I am out, have been cramping really bad since this morning, I just hope AF waits until Monday to give me at least 25 day cycle

Briss I really hope the cramping is a good sign (like it was for Chicky)

Hopeful waiting for it to be 9am your time is killing me at it is 2pm here :haha: :dust:

I'm having a down afternoon having realised we're running out of time to even have a 2013 baby :cry:

thanks Tink but unfortunately AF got me :(

feeling pretty low, I am exhausted of failing every time, not sure how much more I will be able to take. I will be 37 next year, do I wait for my hubby to stop drinking (I strongly believe this is the major contributing factor) or should I push for IVF?

Aww Briss I'm sorry. :hugs: I'd push for IVF if I'm honest hun, and if he stops drinking and you get pregnant in mean time then great :hugs:

I can't believe this... BFP!!
I am in shock and still light cramping so feeling nervous!
DH is in the next room Skyping with his parents and I can't tell him yet! AGONY!!
Chicky, bump buddies?

Aaaahhhhh Hopeful!! I knew it!! :happydance: congrats! So... You know the drill.. What did u do differently? What were ur symptoms? Xx

Well, same as Chicky, almost no symptoms except cramping and sore nipples (which have subsided a little - and it's freaking me out! :wacko:). On Friday I was cramping really badly which felt EXACTLY like AF and I get pretty bad AF cramps. BAD back ache too -went to physio twice.

Then they stopped but I was still feeling pre-AF last night (tiny half glass of wine... oopsy):haha:

CRAZY vivid dream I got a BFP.
And then I tested.:happydance:

This cycle I used preseed but applicated it right up there instead of just using it as a lubricant. And JUST LIKE CHICKY, gfj! (half a glass every day) and a whole grapefruit everyday.

I got no EWCM this cycle... weird.
Ladies, PLEASE reassure me that it's not to have symptoms this early. My boobs aren't sore anymore! I'm scared!:nope:

Congrats on your BFP hopefulhoney! :hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

From what I've read it is totally normal that your boobs might not hurt constantly, but hurt on and off. I don't think you need to be too worried :hugs:

I can't believe this... BFP!!
I am in shock and still light cramping so feeling nervous!
DH is in the next room Skyping with his parents and I can't tell him yet! AGONY!!
Chicky, bump buddies?

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I bloody knew it!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry: bloody hormones hahahaha brilliant!!! Xxxxxxx

Congratulations hopefulhoney!

Can't believe you cant tell him! :haha: I'd be going nuts

Hopeful symptoms will come and go pickle, we know the drill! Please don't stress and be happy!!!!!!!! Omg I can't stop crying :cry: when are you telling dh!!!!! Xx

I just told him :) so sweet! He asked if there's such thing as a false positive -so worried!
:)
Will let you all know how the doc goes tomorrow.
So shocked and happy right now! But with every cramp I'm like, "OMG, What's happening!?!?!"

LOVE you all!
Hopeful
PS: I can't ever leave here. Sorry ladies, I just love you all too much

Too right you can't you haven been given permission! Besides you'll peek in first tri and be back in 10 mins with your tail between your legs it's sooooooooo scary :) x:haha:

Just popping in ladies got a lot going on at the moment:cry:

:happydance::happydance: Hopeful that is amazing news - so pleased for you hun - good old grapefruit juice eh? :happydance::happydance:

Bet you're on :cloud9:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back