CBFM Buddy

Ooh and I've started a Journal... would love you ladies to join me, as I find it hard to write here atm :cry: xxx

Garfie - you alright? How have things been going?
Hopeful - Congrats. There's our 3.

Tink and Garfie, please share ladies... sounds like you're both going through a hard time...
We're here for you...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww thanks Hopeful. It's okay. I just don't know what to say, as I can't actively try atm, my cycle isn't really a cycle and I can't use the CBFM. But I can't stay away because I want to keep up to date with you lovely ladies :hugs: xx

Did you have the phone appointment with the fs yet? If so have you been given an appointment time?

oh tink, I remember that frustration... I had a 56 day cycle at one time and was so freaking cut up about it. And every preggy announcement gave me a flicker of smile and then sobbing... when will it ever happen?:cry:

All I can say is, keep the faith. And I promise to pray for you lots. I started praying regularly for Chicky because her story made me so sad and hopeful at the same time (Sorry Chicky, 8.5 years... you deserved your bean!!!) now the rest of you are going to be what I bug God about. Hope you don't mind, I know we all stand somewhere different but this is all I can do for you...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Chicky, I really want a ticker! How do I get one? Or anyone out there?

Chicky, I really want a ticker! How do I get one? Or anyone out there?

Click on a style you like in someones signature and it will send you to the website and you can make your own. Then copy the BBcode into your signature

Exil appt is 23rd November need to get bloods done for both of us and another SA before then... Not sure how lol as cant book until letter arrives. :shrug:

Hopeful thanks Hun... That is one strong line! Xxx

I did all that but the tickers are not showing under my posts :( and the preview looks good, and I click 'save changes'... hmm?

Tink - are they sending you a letter? You only need to get the tests the week before (time for the results to get back), so you have plenty of time still :)

Exil yes they're sending me a letter. It's just really hard to get apps at my doctors for bloods etc. SA will be easy as they do it there.. It's just sorting it all around work etc but best to do it before new job. What's next for you honey? Xx

oh tink, I remember that frustration... I had a 56 day cycle at one time and was so freaking cut up about it. And every preggy announcement gave me a flicker of smile and then sobbing... when will it ever happen?:cry:

All I can say is, keep the faith. And I promise to pray for you lots. I started praying regularly for Chicky because her story made me so sad and hopeful at the same time (Sorry Chicky, 8.5 years... you deserved your bean!!!) now the rest of you are going to be what I bug God about. Hope you don't mind, I know we all stand somewhere different but this is all I can do for you...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry: hormones hopeful!!!! :cry: but thank you, :hugs:

Tink I'm sorry you are down sweetie. Once they get these tests running you'll know exactly what's happening and have your bfp in no time I just know it, god all they need to do is get shot of that polyp! When that appointment does come go in there kicking and screaming :thumbup: xxx

Tink - Monday. Find out the results of the blood tests, and the fs response to my hsg (clear) and us (low af count). Also whether or not she wants me to have a lap. Hopefully not because my insurance won't cover it until July (i think) and I don't want to throw away a few hundred, although not sure insurance covers admission fees, and since the procedure is bulk billed, I'm not sure it makes a difference...

I think I'll be leaving the appointment with a script for cloimid (not sure if it'll be a monitored cycle) which is $400 a month here (about 275 gbp)

I'm 4dpo and not feeling like we covered our bases well enough. :( not getting a good feeling about it working this month. I don't expect to have pregnancy symptoms right away, but I think as women, we just get those feelings of good and bad and they are usually right. We will just practice a lot and hope to do better in Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->