CBFM Buddy

Ouch Exil! Hope it works first time! How did you get on in the end?

Hopeful- bit emotional today. Lots of CM but no positive OPK :shrug: No idea where I am in my cycle and have given up until my appt.

How are you ? x

CD3 for me, nothing to report. apart from generally feeling depressed, had lunch with an old friend today and when she started complaining about her daughter getting pregnant I just burst into tears... in the end had to tell her about our TTC fiasco. feel a bit uneasy I do not usually share this with people

Tink - the time zone strikes again! It's Monday the 5th that I go in. But, yeah, even though I'm at the only public clinic in my state, and even though its the cheapest, a lot of things aren't covered by nhs equiv, and insurance is a bit of a scam. The Drs try to squeeze every last penny!

I know what you mean about giving up :( However I'm going back to uni (open uni sort of thing) to get the maths and chem that I'm missing to be able to start teacher training. Hopefully that'll help me be positive (I HATE my job). I was kinda hoping that the hsg would show a blockage, at least then there'd be a reason, something to fight against. Instead we're "unspecified" infertility, which has the lowest success rates :'( Just feel like a failure of a woman. A fraud. General mood not helped by currently being sick. Hard to persuade H2b that I'm interested while coughing up a lung!

Briss :hugs: did it help at all to open up?

Aaahh Exil I thought that post was Saturday... Doh but time zones suck! Hope it all works out for you hun xxx

ahh briss. poo! I know how hard it can be :( you too tink, why are cycles just a mystery. And those ditzy idiots who almost complain how easy it is for them to get preggers.... urgh!
hugs to you girls :(
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM: I had a beta test done yesterday which landed in the normal range (shew!) but was the lower end of normal. I have another scheduled for tomorrow afternoon to check that the numbers have tripled. I'm super nervous! I have been cramping since 2 days before my bfp -very similar to AF cramps only a tad lighter. It's scary and I keep checking (almost every 30 min) to see if there is any blood.

I think I'll feel lots more relaxed if tomorrow's results show good beta and normal progesterone. It all feels too good to be true - I'm trying to trust that it's just my time. Maybe things will work out this time...

My doctor has put me on baby aspirin... I sure hope it doesn't do any harm!!

Love to you all,
Hopeful

Lulu! I missed your post there - hun, I think both Chicky and I thought that we had no chance on the month we got our bfp's. Right Chicky?
So you never know...
xxx

https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/bbt/bbtfaq.html

found the above link on BBT charting. Some of the info is very helpful if you are new to it.

Exilius, it actually did not help at all, I am now concerned that she is going to tell the world about our problems, DH will be furious... and it did not make me feel any better because she obviously could not relate to what I am going through. She suggested I take antidepressants! It was just one of those things I guess where I could not hold it all in any longer but I wish I did.

Hopeful, good luck with your tests I am sure pip is doing fine :)

afm, feeling better today, persevering with gfj, EPO and the rest of it. DH and I are discussing the way forward, there might be a way for him to cut down on beer if I take more active role in our social life. But in any event I do not think we have more than 2-4 months to try this before going for IVF

Briss :hugs: I'm so sorry this is a tough journey. You know there comes a time when you just have to take the next step and you are so ready to be a mum. I know ivf isn't ideal but people cope with it and if it gives you a beautiful baby at the end it's gotta be worth it! Besides there's not much point getting all involved in a social life you won't have when you have a little one to play with :hugs: xxx

Chicky, I agree I just keep thinking if only hubby could stay away from beer for a few months I am so sure it would get me pregnant without the need for IVF

Briss are you sure it's just the alcohol? Does he drink well over the recommended amount? We were recently told drinking doesn't have that much affect.. To obviously never tried it out. If ivf is going to be quicker and less stressful than getting hubby to stop drinking so much I would personally go with that. I do understand why you'd rather not do ivf tho. I really don't want to..but I'm sure I would as a last resort now. Tough 3 months ago I said never xx

Tink, There is conflicting information about drinking. I am not sure it's just the alcohol but he does drink a lot and almost every day. this is one last thing to try before IVF. I am trying to get DH to see urologist I think they need to investigate the reason for his low sperm count.

Good Morning, today hubby has the visit at the Urologist, i hope everything is fine, but at the same time, that'd mean that there's something wrong with me lol!!! but it's better if everything is ok, then it's all up to chance.

Piano, not ness, they can't find anything wrong with me or hubby. Sometimes they just don't mix together properly.

Briss - I'm really sorry for you. I spilled to a lady at work, she hadn't been there, but her best friend had, so luckily she was at least a little understanding, and very empathetic.

I agree with Tink about the ivf. H2b and I agreed we wouldn't go down that path, but I think we've both changed our minds now that we're starting to head that way.

I'm also taking the gfj as prescribed by Dr. Chicky, as well as starting weights (had a check, due to my (bmi I can do some heavy work outs without it being detrimental to my chance that month). Hopefully decreasing my weight/fat %, coupled with hsg and gfj will lead to a bfp this month or next!

Exil, i know :/ i hope that's not our case, but if so, we'll see if there's anything we can do.

Anyway i've just received an email that i thought i'd share with you all

"Struggles

I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back. I asked "why?"... The angel said: "Angels don't watch over angels! Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, and one is reading this message."

Please read.... not joking......God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God, send this message on. God is going to fix two BIG things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day ever. "

:hugs:

Beta came back good :)
Just letting you all know... but doc wants me to go again on Monday just in case.
My cramping has disappeared... let's hope that it's okay.
Stick little bean, stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->