CBFM Buddy

Beta came back good :)
Just letting you all know... but doc wants me to go again on Monday just in case.
My cramping has disappeared... let's hope that it's okay.
Stick little bean, stick!

Good to know Hopeful :) Good luck!!

as for me, Hubby only got a referral letter for tests. nothing more :wacko: and i thought we'd have some kind of answer y'day!! Today it's my visit at the Gynaechologist. Not looking forward to it :haha:

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me joining you. Im looking for some hope in the CBFM, its my 2nd cycle on it and the first time i got a Peak was yesterday, i was so excited lol

We have been TTC since June 2010, done a lap, Ovarian drilling and 6 month later did 3 x IUI's and then 2 x IVF (ICSI) which all failed :cry: My cycles since our last one has been close to 50days but this one after taking Vitex is looking alot better! A 37dayer i can live with for now. Fx'd next month it is back to O on CD19 like pre IVF.

I have bought the CBFM in the hope to BD enough around O as i feel we havent in the past and praying i will be lucky enough to get a BFP inbetween treatments.

We are looking at another IVF in the new year but have not decided when yet.

Any how, i loved seeing all the new BFPs on here. Hope i join you girls soon!!!!!!!!!

Tella, welcome! sorry about your unsuccessful IUI/IVF. I have also been TTC for a while but we have a male factor. I am trying to prepare my DH for IVF, he rejected the idea initially but now it looks like we may not have a choice. What's your impression of IVF? was it hard?

Hopeful, good to know that everything is going well, praying for your sticky bean

Piano, good luck with your visit to the Gynaecologist, let us know how it goes.

afm, CD 6 and immediately got a HIGH, not good. seems to be yet another short cycle and early ovulation. why EPO is not working this cycle I have no idea have been taking 500 x 3 times a day, how very disappointing

Morning ladies

Sorry I have been MIA - due to children being off and a family bereavement.

Anyway I'm back, I have been stalking so tried to keep up with you all:flower:

Briss - So sorry your O is still early - I have problems with short cycles at the moment (19 days) still I guess it is my age (as every doc tells me):cry:

Tink - Hi hun hope you are feeling more positive - did you get the job you was after and have you started it yet? - what CD are you on - any further news from the FS?:hugs:

Chicky - Well what can I say :happydance::happydance: go mama how's the sickness coming on and the sore boobies? when do you go for another scan - a blueberry eh:happydance:

Hopeful - Hi to you mama :happydance: how are you feeling?:hugs:

Piano - Good luck at the gynae - mine just examined me called in the big wig and then looked at my three options and transcribed a letter for the FS - hope you get some answers soon:flower:

Tella - :hi: and welcome hun - don't feed your CBFM anymore sticks it is pre programmed:flower: so sorry for all the problems you have experienced you have been on a journey already:hugs:

Exil - The month I got my BFP I was drinking gfj and I no Chicky swears by it now:haha:

Hi to any lady I have missed - not intentional.:hugs:

AFM - I feel a bit of a fraud I've not used my CBFM this month as cycles have been to short:cry: Have been using OPKs and got a pos on Mon but have not put it in FF - just letting it go by my temp - if I do put the POS in it doesn't give me any cross hairs - how can that be?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, sorry about your short cycles, 19 days is short but your temps are good and show that you definitely O. What does the doc say as long as you O can you still get pregnant with a short cycle? I would think so. Have you tried EPO? it usually works for me but apparently not every cycle.

Briss - So you think FF have it correct (for a change) even if I had a pos OPK on Monday 29??

My doc is pretty useless - she says well you have been pg before (true) so I must be O and everything must be working - hello lady it was way back in April and since then my cycles have become shorter (24 days was short enough - now 19 :cry:)

Just taking my gfj and prenatals that's all - tried epo but it didn't agree with me:winkwink:

Hope hubby has cut down on his drinking hun - where are you at now? considering IVF or not yet?:hugs:

X

Garfie, sorry I missed the fact that you had a positive OPK on Monday, I was looking at your previous chart which seems to be a clear ovulatory chart. Did you POAS before Monday and it was negative? I am just thinking that if you only POAS on Monday you may have just caught the tail of your LH surge which started earlier.

I went through my records for the last 10 years and realised that most of my cycles were 25-26 days but I would also get 3 or 4 24/28/29 day cycles a year. 24 day cycle is I think on the lower side of normal but 19 is a bit too short if this happens on a regular basis. have you considered acupuncture or something similar to regulate your cycle?

IVF is still pretty much where we are heading right now, hubby has been naughty but he did cut down a lot, but not enough

Briss - Sunday was a nearly pos OPK I took one Sat (negative) think I must have a short surge :shrug: - so not sure where I am let's hope FF has it right if so I will be testing according to FF on the 9th (so not long now!:happydance:) doubt I'll make it that far though:cry:

At the moment I am waiting for a FS letter for an appointment - so a bit worried about shelling out money on accupuncture I might need for drugs or treatment - I know it can sometimes be obtained on the NHS but knowing my luck we will have to pay:haha:

Have you found out why hubby drinks - is it just a social aspect or is he worried about something?:hugs:

Hope you don't need IVF and you get your BFP naturally.

Ok so as I typed this got a slight cramping in my right hand side - oh no not the witch yet:cry:

X

Ooh Garfie cramping early seems to be good news for this thread :haha:

Hope things are settling down a little for you at home now.

I think I am around CD27 but not sure if that is accurate or not as the bleeding started after sex and continued for 3 weeks :shrug:

Still in old job, still waiting for start date...these people never do anything quickly :-(

So, I've been wondering for a whiles has anyone heard from/of pixie in the last few months? Last time she posted here was right after her girlfriend through her through a glass door. I'm really hoping she's safe and ok, and out of that relationship.

Garfie - Fx that your cycle isn't too short.

Briss - I'm sorry if I sound rude, I don't mean to, but have you and hubby tried counseling? It might help you both both explain your sides, you why having a baby is so important, and him why he feels he needs to drink. It may sound silly, but having a mediator really does help. Made H2b go to a couple of sessions with me after he slapped me.

Afm - peak is due any day now. I normally have a fade in pattern, but opks are still stark white, think my cold and/or the anti cold drugs might have delayed it.

Hi ladies! Just popping in so you all know I'm hovering and of course chart stalking! :haha: and yes Garfie gfj is my best friend :haha:

Thinking of you all constantly :hugs:

I have some news from my doc he's putting me on metformin as he's suspecting that the eggs are not mature enough when i ovulate :( he said that one ovary looked resistant. i'll go to another visit on the 18 Dec, if nothing changes i'll have to undergo a small surgery whereby the doc will investigate my uterus and ovaries through my belly button and 2 side holes, one on each side. How exciting!! (not). :wacko:

Did any of you ladies experience any side effects on these tablets? anything i should know about please? Tks. I hope they'll work enough to avoid the operation, small or not i'd still have 3 holes in my belly!!!!!

I may too be getting a lap piano - its a fairly standard procedure when the less invasive ones don't turn up anything obvious or turn up a blocked tube.

I'm not sure about metformin, haven't researched it. Wikipedia tends to cite student, show know side effects and often has the frequency of these side effects. If it's estrogen based (like soy or cloimid) then it can make you nauseous, and cramp as well as mood swings, so it's better to take of an evening to reduce these side effects.

We put ourselves through quite a lot to get that elusive bfp! I think it's a mythical creature!

Stick was completely white this morning, meaning high estrogen, plus I'm cramping like a mofo (started last night) so hopefully my peak is tomorrow and I o on Monday, right on time. Will basically be shagging every evening from now until temp increase (if only to keep H2b happy ;p)

Exil doc told me to take it in the evening. i hope it won't hinder my sleeping or i'll be very very very moody lol :)

Exilius, it's interesting that you mentioned counseling cos that's exactly what my DH suggested but I dismissed it. I have never done counseling but I think as two fairly intelligent people we should be able to sort out our problems ourselves meaning my DH has to come to his sense and realise that he's got to stop drinking. His social life is important but having children should be a priority. I mean we are not young anymore in 4 years we are going to be 40! although sometimes i think that it might be that he has some kind of dependancy on alcohol that's why he finds it hard to quit. this scares me

Oh Briss, sometimes men don't get it ey!! :hugs: If he acknowledges some sort of dependency, can't he seek help? but he'd need the will to quit.

that's the thing piano, he does not acknowledge any dependency. he recently fasted for almost a month and for at least two weeks he did not eat anything just water and he was able to go without any beer for the whole month. that gave me hope but as soon as he started eating he went to back to his old ways but now he is so sure he has no dependancy because he managed not to drink for a month. I personally do not think it works like that

CBFM is still giving me HIGH, was trying to get my DH to BD this morning but he seems to be having issues and does not find the whole thing sexy, after almost 2 hour BD session he did not even come :( we still have 3-4 days before I ovulate but I feel like it's going to be a struggle

Looks like I missed the peak yesterday, expecting to ovulate today (temp rise tomorrow).

Got H2b's sa data. It's ridiculously good: count of 35, volume of 3, morphology of 10%, and progressive mobility of 40%. I think we can safely say the problem lies somewhere with me :(
On the upside, with those numbers our chances with iui are increased

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"