CBFM Buddy

Exil: sounds to me like you're marrying a winner! :)
My beta came back high! Good news all round... xxx

Hi ladies, if you like, you're welcome to stalk my brand-spanking-new journal...
Love
Hopeful

Hopeful, great news on your beta!

Tella, I have not taken Vitex cos I read it's quite powerful and can affect your cycle in certain circumstances. My LP is normal between 13-15 days, it's the first part before ovulation that can be quite short 11-12 days but I guess it's normal for me cos I always had shorter cycles. Genes probably my mum conceived me while BD during her period which means she also ovulated quite early on. after I had lap&Dye/hysteroscopy my cycles got much shorter to 22-23 days that's where I became almost obsessed with the length of my cycle cos I was worried they messed it up during the surgery but it looks like I am back to my usual self now

CD 10 for me, got my PEAK this morning, will also be checking OPK later today to confirm cos last two cycles I got positives on my second peak. Good news, we finally managed to BD after lots and lots of effort on my part. did not get to use pre seed, there was no time for that and beside I had too much of my own lube as is. I know that one time is not going to be enough but at least it's a chance.

G morn, feeling a bit better today after not taking the metformin y'day. still a bit drowsy and tired though. i'll have to take it today, not looking forward to going to work tomorrow!! i'm on leave today to rest a bit after crying too much yesterday!

Aww, piano, you really are having a rough go of it. I pray and hope today you get some tlc time in for yourself. Bubble bath? :shower:

I officially have no idea what's going on with my body. I think I had an lh surge on the day I didn't test, but I haven't ovulated yet. Makes the soy an expensive waste of time. Not sure why it is (stress, hsg, etc), but my estrogen levels seem to be falling judging by cm.

stupid troll body.

Exilius, you probably ovulated today so should get a temp shift tomorrow.

I got a very negative OPK, not a hint of the second line, I do not understand it as it was supposed to be either positive or near positive, is my CBFM is getting it wrong? it will probably become clear in the next 2 days but looks like we need to do more BD tomorrow, poor hubby...

Sorry to interrupt, but can I ask you ladies a general CBFM question?

I am 99% sure I am ovulating today (well, having the LH surge), and the CBFM test stick had a very prominent LH line, stronger than the estrogen line (before today that line was either non-existent or super faint). But the monitor still told me "high" and not "peak" :wacko:. I am using it the first time this month, could this be why?
I had relatively strong LH line on an OPK yesterday and am pretty sure it will be full blown positive this afternoon since I also started to get my usual ovulation cramps (they are quite strong today) which are always consistent with my LH surge.

Auca, you may get your peak tomorrow but some ladies do not get peak at all the first couple of cycles as CBFM is getting to know you. so you are quite right that you back it up with OPK.

Hi everyone :hugs:

Just checking in to make sure you are all ok. And welcome the newbies. I'm still around, stalking you guys, but feel weird about posting :shrug: I have no idea why but anyways thought I'd send you all some love and :dust: :dust: :dust:

Xxx

Briss - yeah, I reckon so too. Posted the previous post before my morning poas. In fact I almost didn't feed it one, it wad only because my opk was so dark that I did. Figures that the one night I let H2b have a night off is the one that we really should have dtd.

I've decided that once I run out of sticks I won't use the monitor. Sticks are too expensive to get over here, and since we'll be starting ivf it doesn't seem much point. Bought some more ic opks though, as well as a 'lube shooter' to get the Aussie brand pre seed right up there to make the best of my last natural cycle next month. Who knows, with that, the hsg and some positive thinking we might get a wedding/christmas miracle! I hope so, else the witch will be visit for the whole honeymoon.

Aucu - it might be that you have a fad in style (like I do) so you have lh around before the eostrogen surge. What you're looking for on the sticks is a nice strong lh line, and no eostrogen line. You'll probably get that tomorrow. But don't fret if you don't get one this cycle. You know you ovulate soon so get on with the bd! :D

Ivf cycle is booked. I pick up drugs on the 14 Dec (day before wedding) and we start on own 18 (approx).

Tink, when is your fs appointment again? Good luck for it!

Good luck exil! So what's the protocol for you guys? X

Er, can't remember the drug names, but it's fsh, an antagonist, the trigger then progesterone cream. 18 days after egg collection we have a blood test if af hasn't appeared. We're doing a split ivf/icis cycle, with all embryos being left till day 5 where possible. Single transfer with the rest being frozen.

Not really looking forward to it, or the associated money loss, but it's a means to an end.

How are you doing Chicky? The bean causing you much trouble?

exilius, I admire your determination regarding IVF, I have been trying to bring myself to take this step for over a year now and even though I seem to be running out of eggs I am still only about 80% there. I hope though that you wont have to do IVF and get your BFP naturally very soon.

afm, CD11 temp is still down and I am getting familiar pain in my left ovary I guess I am ovulating or preparing to ovulate. We managed to BD again this morning, on hubby's initiative!! shocking, isn't it? I just wish it happens more often..

Exilius that's great they're moving on the IVF front :hugs:

My FS date is 23rd Nov... still feels a very long time away :/

Trust me, It'll be here In no time! I hope they find the right drugs to stimulate O for you, maybe with some nice progesterone support, and you'll be a fertile mertle in no time!

my second peak today and OPK is still negative ...

my second peak today and OPK is still negative ...

The same thing is happening to me right now :wacko: and I don't understand why....
I had ovulation pain yesterday, EWCM since 3 days, and got a "peak" on CBFM today in the morning. But OPKs yesterday and today (both done in the afternoon) are not positive. There is a strong line, but it's not as intense as the control. I am very confused since all the signs are pointing at ovulation except for the OPK. Since I did an OPK yesterday and today there is no chance I could have missed the surge, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->