CBFM Buddy

Aucu, don't worry too much about that, I've never got a true +ve opk, but I certainly ovulate and it ties in with the strong opks. It is possible to miss a sure in 24 hours (peeonastick.com gives some info on this).

I've found cbfm seems to be pretty good with giving peaks, bit the first couple of months it was on the high that I ovulated, not the 2nd peak.

Me, I've had o symptoms since sun, and I still haven't had the temp increase (expect it in the morning, as my preemptive entries show)

Briss, same goes to you, stressing won't help the eggy come out :p

Morning ladies! Welcome auca! :hugs:

Sweetie the monitor picks up on the estrogen surge which precedes an
Lh surge, sometimes by a couple of days! Plus an lh surge can be ever so short and you may very well have surged in your sleep! I wouldn't worry too much Hun you'll be ovulating today or tomorrow without a doubt. I've always had peaks and never ever a true pos opk. Some people they just don't work for :hugs:x

Briss, lets hope the monitor is out because of your normally v early ov and you'll have a slightly later, better eggy all ready to go :hugs: x

Exil, so do they currently have you on bc? Or is that nov too :hugs: x

Chicky, nope, no bc at all, so I have 2 more cycles to get knocked up naturally.

:happydance: it's the day after my no-metformin evening and i feel great!! yesterday i was a bit sleepy and dizzy but not much :)

I don't want to increase the dose, but will give it time, maybe then i won't feel such difference!

Ticker says 3 days until testing.... oh my! time flies!

Thanks ladies, my temp is slightly higher this morning but my sex drive is still up (I usually do not have any after O) so I guess I have not popped that eggy yet, we did not BD today and hubby said he's had enough for this cycle :(

I went to have reflexology in Chinatown last night, excellent! I wish I was rich to be able to afford it every day :)

Evening Ladies

How are we all?

Chicky/Hopeful - hope you're both blossoming and the symptoms are not to crazy:hugs:

Briss - You still have your bases covered if you O soon so don't worry.:flower:

Piano - So sorry you are having such a tough time :hugs:

Tink - Hi my little buddy how are you started your new job yet?:hugs:

I am stalking but not really commenting as I don't understand the IVF journey you are going to be undertaking exilius I don't understand about protocol etc. Curious though I thought you had already ovulated this month has ff taken away your cross hairs or is the medication you are on effected it?:hugs:

AFM 8DPO not a lot to report:haha:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, I'm a naughty girl. When I get a peak, or think I've ovulated I add in my guess for the next 3 days and see if ff agrees with me. Normally I'm spot on (the temps are even close). This month I'm starring in "the little egg that couldn't". I'm still getting +ve opks with fmu! Almost run out (now on expensive shop backup ones, waiting for my new ic to arrive), I didn't plan on having a long surge .

Your chart certainly looks good. When are you testing?

Garfie, I really hope I am ovulating about now but OPK is still negative though the line got darker today. I do not have any more OPK sticks so will have to rely on temp.

Hi everyone! :hugs:

Garfie great to hear from you my lovely! Glad all is ok and your chart looks awesome!!! :happydance:

Exil I'm confused? Lol. Surprise surprise, I know, but why guess? How could ff agree or not if its going off guesses? And what difference would it make? So those adjusted temps are the real ones or guesses? X

The temps atm are real (to the best of my ability). I only forward guess, then correct on the day. I blame the VIP analysis boxes. I've heard of others doing it too...

This mornings might be wrong as it's a middle of the night (36.58) then I fell asleep for a bit over 2 hours (waking at normal time) and got the temp that's there. We'll see what tomorrow's in to work out which one would fit.

Briss, hope your next temp is nice and high for you!

The temps atm are real (to the best of my ability). I only forward guess, then correct on the day. I blame the VIP analysis boxes. I've heard of others doing it too...

This mornings might be wrong as it's a middle of the night (36.58) then I fell asleep for a bit over 2 hours (waking at normal time) and got the temp that's there. We'll see what tomorrow's in to work out which one would fit.

Briss, hope your next temp is nice and high for you!

VIP analysis? I was VIP and never had an issue :shrug: I'm not even sure what that is? You should try using an adjuster it's way more accurate than guessing temps and will give you a more satisfying and understandable chart :shrug: x

Chicky I think you misunderstand. All the temps are accurate, none of them have been guessed. If, on thurs, I get a peak or a +ve opk I will put temperatures in the 37 range for Friday, sat and sun on the thurs, to see if it would give me cross hairs. On Friday I take my temp and over write the data I entered on thurs, same on the next 2 days.

The data that it uses once ovulation is confirmed is all real. I don't adjust for time, but change the time taken field. It's only for a few days that data may be wrong, and even then its for days in the future. The current day and previous days are always correct.

Garfie- looks like a more sensible cycle for you this month :haha:

Piano- glad you feel better only taking meds every other day.

I will try and get on computer and catch up properly soon (still poorly with cold etc, been nearly a month now).

I'm on CD34 and no sign of ovulation. We haven't dtd at all this cycle as I bleed for days after and it has been very uncomfortable so waiting for my scaan and other appt. I have to ring today and arrange my start date and I am really really panicking. So scared! Not sure why, but scared about the change and handing notice in!

Tink, it's totally understandable that you're scared, it's a big change!! so don't worry about being scared lol!

I'm feeling in the clouds today, meds have kicked in as usual during the night leaving me drowsy and grumpy lol!!

Do you think Metformin are lowering my blood glucose level? They're also used for diabetes, my mum takes them :D lol!

My sex drive disappeared today so I guess I've finally ovulated not sure when: yesterday or the day before so looks like we BD at about the right time, not that it is going to make a difference but as we know miracles do happen so you never know. I consider myself in TWW, am off to stuff myself with pineapples (supposed to be good for implantation)

Haha Briss, be careful not to give yourself an indigestion! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->