CBFM Buddy

Briss, looks like we're 2ww buddies. Think I o'd same day as you.

Exilius, TWW buddies!

thanks ladies, pineapple core is supposed to be better than its meat but it is so hard, I will try juicing it. Am off for my second acupuncture session. Hubby has been taking this chinese herbs that supposed to increase sperm count (not much progress on beer front though) they look and taste so weird he thinks I am trying to poison him :)

haha - h2b thought that with the Concieve Well tablets (same sort of thing), although the women's ones were just as bad.

Pineapple is out of season here, and we don't import things that we can grow, so I can't get any, but I'm keeping up the gfj!

Also, the hsg seems to have improved my cervix (sorry if tmi). It seems higher, straighter and more open than ever (like pretty much the most closed it's been this cycle is the most open it's ever been before) with more and better quality cm. So I have high hopes, maybe the whole problem was that my cervix sucks and the crappy reserves is just coincidence.

Chicky, hopeful : Briss and I are coming to join you in the land of the blissfully pregnant soon!

Good luck Briss and Exil, i'm CD28 today, slightly spotting and pain in my left side so AF should be here any morment, and i tested during the night when i woke up needing to go to the toilet, obviously BFN.

So the ticker below is currently not correct, i will correct once AF arrives in full force.

Piano, so sorry about BFN but who knows your little bean might be trying to implant as we speak, all not lost until you get a full flow. fingers crossed!

afm, nothing to report, I continue with acu and decided to stop my vitamins completely for a couple of months and put my trust into Chinese medicine. Am taking Chinese herbs as a drink, twice a day. my doctor will be mixing different herbs depending on where I am in my cycle. it was a bit scary to have acu on my belly with electric currents going through the needles after O and then taking these herbs that I have no idea what they consist of (I usually spent hours and hours researching every side effect of every vitamin or supplement that I take) but first of all somehow I do not believe I can get pregnant this cycle and secondly I just decided to trust the Chinese doctors and see what happens. She saw my spots on my chin and immediately said hormones are not in balance and somehow also doubted the quality of my eggs  We are also working on our relationships with hubby trying to make small sacrifices to each other in the hope that this will improve things and help him quit beer eventually.

Tks briss but until now the tests were always correct so i'm not hopeful. and if both my ovaries produce low quality / immature eggs, well i don't know if i'll ever have a chance!

why do you think you have low quality / immature eggs? unless you do IVF I do not really know how you can know this for a fact

Piano, as I said before the fertility drugs correct this if it is a problem. There is also no way of knowing if it is a problem without ivf, and even then it's the quality of the eggs on drugs.

If you think that they're poor based on low progesterone/lpd if it continues for 3 months after taking the drugs ask for some lutueal phase support (e.g. progesterone).

With the little testing you've had there's no way to tell what's wrong. It could be any number of things, or it could just be bad luck or an unknown cause.

Briss, I'm glad to see you're working things through with hubby :)

I couldn't comment on Chinese medicine, or any other alternative therapies, but even if they were to do nothing except help you regain a sense of control and hope then they're probably worth the money.

briss and Exil, from the ultrasound (vaginal) doc said that one of my ovaries looked resistant and that therefore my eggs were being popped out immature.

and Metformin is lowering my glucose level considerably. so i don't really know what to do. i'm trying to call the doctor but he's not answering. it's 9pm here so i'll call once more then i'll call tomorrow. No success. i'll try to call again tomorrow. CD28 light flow. so tomorrow it'll be the day that i'll be really bad - AF + Metformin! already i'm not feeling so well but i had a crappy day, trying to decide if i am able to sit for exams to get a promotion. i think i'll pass this time. not in the right mind to study/read etc.

Briss, just popped in to catch up. Wanted to say that starting small as you've said you're doing, with Hubbie is a great idea! Small acts of kindness and sacrifice lead to big ones. I've also found the bigger the sacrifice I make for DH, the more he appreciates me and wants to please me. Not all the time, but most of the time.
<3 to you!

that's great hopeful!

I think tomorrow it'll be CD1 for me. yet again... oh well....

Hopeful, nice to see you here. how things are moving along?

Piano, I did not know you can see these things on a scan but i wonder if your doc suggested any further investigation? Is it just one ovary? did the other look fine?

The scans aren't perfect, and the result can vary greatly depending on whose doing it. Are you seeing an fs or just your gp? If the latter ask for a referral. The scan by itself doesn't mean too much, same as a single blood test doesn't. More needs to be done to see the whole picture.

Morning Ladies

I haven't been on here for a while but have been stalking you all:flower:

I am not and haven't been using my CBFM for a few months as my cycles have been to short:cry:

However this month I got my :bfp: I am being very cautious about it as we no how the other stories ended:cry:

Anyway the doc has already carried out a HCG test at 12DPO and it is 9 - low but deff pregnant going to be retested in a WEEK omg I think I will be insane by then :wacko:

So asking all you ladies to keep your fingers crossed for me as I'm officially 3w 2d pregnant:happydance:

:hugs:

X

ps How's my buddy TINK?:hugs::winkwink:

Fantastic news Garfie so happy for you :hugs: I'm sure I won't be the only one crossing everything and praying for a very happy and healthy 9 months for you and your little bean :happydance: so so happy for you :cloud9: xxx

Aw thanks Chicky - how's your pregnancy going any good symptoms - read your journal a while back saying you had bad nausea - hope that's eased up for you:winkwink:

I'm still feeling very nervous and after getting a faint line today on a test I think I might just stick with temperatures or for my POAS addiction maybe OPKs:haha:

:haha: just realised I'd put Morning ladies in my previous post (at 15.02) - :dohh: pregnancy brain already:haha:

X

Congratulations Garfie :)

Just a little word of warning Garfie, my temp didnt rise or stay up when I got my BFP xx

Thanks Mrs B:flower:

How is that gorgeous girl of yours?:happydance:

X

garfie, OMG, fantastic news! congratulations!! keeping everything crossed for you! when are they going to do the scan?

it just shows that even with short cycles you can still ovulate normally and release normal eggs and get preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->