CBFM Buddy

OOoh Garfie congratuations hun :happydance: sticky :dust:

I'm okay.. had scan yesterday cyst still there but thats all I know. Stomach and back pain today and bleeding again :doh:

FS appt 10 sleeps and counting! xx

Morning Ladies

I haven't been on here for a while but have been stalking you all:flower:

I am not and haven't been using my CBFM for a few months as my cycles have been to short:cry:

However this month I got my :bfp: I am being very cautious about it as we no how the other stories ended:cry:

Anyway the doc has already carried out a HCG test at 12DPO and it is 9 - low but deff pregnant going to be retested in a WEEK omg I think I will be insane by then :wacko:

So asking all you ladies to keep your fingers crossed for me as I'm officially 3w 2d pregnant:happydance:

:hugs:

X

ps How's my buddy TINK?:hugs::winkwink:

GARFIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
H&H 9 months. I'm afraid the worrying doesn't really go away but fx'd it will all be worth it!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Piano, I did not know you can see these things on a scan but i wonder if your doc suggested any further investigation? Is it just one ovary? did the other look fine?

He did not explain much Briss. i will have to jot down a list of questions for the next visit. He said one looked resistant etc. and that the other one had signs of ovulation. but bfn again and Af came this morn.

The scans aren't perfect, and the result can vary greatly depending on whose doing it. Are you seeing an fs or just your gp? If the latter ask for a referral. The scan by itself doesn't mean too much, same as a single blood test doesn't. More needs to be done to see the whole picture.

That's what i thought as well Exil. i wonder why he just prescribed Metformin, maybe cause i want to hurry up a bit? :shrug:

Piano, sorry about BFN :hugs:

I had my flu jab today, not sure if it was a good thing. I do not think I am pregnant, well at least not yet. NHS seems to think that it is ok to have it while being pregnant but others disagree

Briss, my friends midwife AND my doctor INSISTED I get a flu jab BECAUSE I'm preggers. Some types of flu are seriously harmful to the baby and mom so it's apparently better to do it :thumbup:

I had my flu jab today, not sure if it was a good thing. I do not think I am pregnant, well at least not yet. NHS seems to think that it is ok to have it while being pregnant but others disagree

I'm having mine too next week:thumbup: I think the risks of catching the flu greatly outweigh the risks of the jab after all it's not a live virus they inject with nowadays, I'm sure if there's a little bean in the making he will be just fine :hugs:

Thanks ladies

Still feeling very nervous - promised hubby I wouldn't do a pregnancy test until Friday (to give the hormones time) anyway I've kept my promise which is very difficult for a POAS person like me:happydance:

However I did POAS an OPK and I got two lines that are equally dark - Contacted Dr Google some say this is a good sign and some say it doesn't mean anything.

What do you ladies think?:flower:

On a sad note my youngest hamster was found dead in his cage and I had to remove him so I was all gloved up and lifted him out poor little thing - my youngest is devastated so guess we have a family funeral tomorrow:cry:

Piano - Sorry about the BFN :hugs:

Tink - Not long to go now into single numbers :happydance: and then you need some answers:flower:

Chicky - Damn I forgot all about the flu jab I should have had mine as I have asthma best get booked in:winkwink:

Briss - How are you feeling after your jab:hugs:

Hopeful - I am trying to take one day at a time - baby steps:winkwink:

Exil - Nice looking chart when do you begin your medication?:flower:

Ok ladies I want to get a ticker - so on Friday hopefully I will but just in case any of you don't know I am 3w 3d :haha:

X

X

Hehe.

Garfie, assuming I O on time, and no miracles happen in the interim, I would start taking drugs on the 19th or 20th of Jan. However O was 2 days late this month, and I'm going to try the same pseudo meds to make it later next month so that af doesn't make much of an appearance for my honeymoon.

Piano - It could just be how they do it in Malta. I know that the only reason that cloimid wasn't chosen for me is because of my low amh. I also have one small "under active" ovary. If I were you I'd ask for an egg timer test, and find out what your follies count was, and the volume.

I've not done any research into metformin, so not sure what it does.

Wow, piano I'd read the wiki page on it if I were you. Studies have shown it to be a placebo, and that it should only be considered for pcos in overweight women. It does not sound like something to have if you have a resistant ovary (and by the way a ccct needs to be performed to test this theory, as small doesn't mean it won't respond to the drugs).

Personally id be looking for a second opinion. If you're just with a gp express your concerns and ask for a referral.

Afternoon Ladies

Just an update for you.............................

Seems like I'm not to be third time lucky - I started bleeding this morning and as you can see my temp has plummeted:cry:

I have had another HCG test but am not holding out much hope - still bleeding even now and it started at 7.30am this morning:wacko:

The doc is referring me now as I come under "recurrent miscarriages" woohoo lucky me eh - unless of course by the tiniest glimmer I am still pregnant then he can rip that referral into a million pieces:haha:

Hope you ladies are all well:happydance:

X

:hugs: to Garfie, dont loose total hope. I bled early in my preg too. Just try and think positive until you know for sure xxx

Oh no, Garfie. is there anything you can do? My Chinese doctor told me they helped a few women to keep the baby, they all had bleeding and their GP told them nothing can be done just wait, but the Chinese doctor managed to save their pregnancies with herbs and acupuncture.

Ladies

The doc phoned me earlier its a level 1 - so all over again:cry:

Time for investigations me thinks:wacko:

X

It sounds horrible, but at least they're going to investigate and try to prevent it happening again. With lutueal support you'll have your sticky in no time.

Now, I don't like to symptom spot, but I have no idea what the Hell my body is playing at.

8dpo, increased cm, bouncing between creamy and sticky, and my cervix is high, mostly soft but more closed than ever before. Body, what /are/ you doing?

Garfie I am so so sorry to hear your news :( I really hope they are able to help you. :hugs:

Exil lots of :dust: hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->