CBFM Buddy

garfie, I am very sorry :hugs: I do hope they will be able to fix it, the good thing is that you do get pregnant they just need to find out why it does not steak and fix it

exilius, your chart looks good.

afm, nothing to report, also increased CM mainly creamy, all quite usual for me in TWW

Started spotting HEAVILY last night. Af will be right on time tomorrow.

Morning ladies just thought I'd pop in and make sure everyone is ok, it's very quiet in here :hugs: x

Hi Chicky, ih aven't been here for a while.

Garfie sorry, i was not up-to-date with the events. how are you doing? :hugs2: to you

Morning ladies,

Exilius, sorry AF got you. If it's any consolation mine is on her way :(

nothing much to report, I continue with Chinese acu and herbs. Acu doctor asked for my charts, finally someone is interested

Yaaaawwwnnn, metformin..... i'm only taking it on alternate days but i'm feeling them today. it's not the same every day, sometimes i don't notice them at all. today i'm a bit tired. do you think i can use the CBFM even if on Metformin? Cd9 and i haven't started using it this cycle lol :p

Also i gave an ultimatum to hubby, if he doesn't go for his SA test i'll quit taking tablets. not worth.

Piano, I'd ask Dr Google.

Briss, the sad thing is that this is the first month in yonks that I got my hopes up. On the plus side, so far it's my lightest af ever. Even when on the pill they were heavier than this. I also dreamed I got a bfp (im a bus no less). Stupid brain.

How are the herbs treating you?

Garfie, how you feeling hun?

Chicky, hopeful, Charlie - how are you all?

Exilius, I do not want to raise your hopes or anything but are you sure it's AF? have you tested? it's just I have heard of ladies getting very light AF sort of thing while being pregnant.

Chinese herbs are not very pleasant and very controversial. I asked for a list of herbs she is mixing, let me tell you it's quite a list! started checking the names on the internet and some are not recommended during pregnancy. I do not know what to believe any more but for the next 4 -6 weeks I will trust my acu practitioner completely and then start the IVF process. I am thinking of going natural IVF route.

So i used CBFM this morn at CD10 as i got EWCM y'day and today morn and it's low.... i think that my EWCM and CBFM don't agree!

Piano - doesn't mean that at all, you can have multiple patches of fertile mucous in a cycle. Give it a few days.

Not sure what, if any, effect metformin would have either

Briss, I was hoping that too, but deff af (cramps started in force a couple of hours ago) and I got a bfn this morning.

If the problem Is sperm not the eggs a natural cycle with icis has decent chances. It's not recommended over here to do it (high risks of missing the pick up time, lower success rates due to fewer eggs), but Its important that you feel comfortable with your choice.

Personally I've been doing some fairly heavy weight lifting to get me in peak shape. havent lost any weight, but I am slimmer so It should start coming off soon.

I'll make a deal with you, first one to have a successful ivf round buys the other one a bottle of wine :D

it's a deal! something tells me you will be the one buying wine :) I am not even sure when we are going to start the process, hopefully in January but will need to get DH on board. I know that the success rate with natural cycle IVF is much lower but so are the risks; after all I want to be around for longer to see my kids grow up (sorry for sounding so miserable it's my AF talking…). I feel some sort of mild pain or sensitivity around my ovaries all the time and find it very hard to imagine what it would feel like when they are being stimulated and triple in size.

AF showed up, uninvited as usual. it's still sort of brown spotting but I set my CBFM as CD1 I can just feel it's over.

HI girls, sorry af came around, she is so stupid that she doesnt get a hint even if you through her with it (reminds me of a few people in my family :haha:)

Im CD7, CBFM hasnt asked for any sticks yet but it wont get any till CD10. I have never Od before CD19 unmedicatted so i doubt i will start now. So it will still be safe to only start testing on CD10. Fx'd for a cd19 o this month.

I cant wait to see my FS in Jan to see when we gonna do the IUI with Intralips. But the cool thing is my 2nd opinion consult is on the 7th of Jan which will be before my next cycle for IUI so i will have two FS's input to go on. But i will still try the intralips first before i do IVF again.

Exil and Briss wishing you both every success with your ivf cycles.

Piano hope it works for you this cycle.

Tella wishing you lots of luck also.

Will catch up properly later. 40 mins until my FS appt aaaaahhh so scared! No idea what any of the results are. Would be awesome if they could just whip my polyp out today lmao.

:dust: to you all xxx

Thanks ladies. Didn't go as we were expecting at all. Now have to have hsg and if all okay then IUI...I wanted to try naturally with something that helped me ovulate :cry: I'm starting a new job in two weeks and really don't wanna be a pain with time off when I first start... :huh:

There is a more detailed version in my journal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"