CBFM Buddy

Thanks Chicky... Couldn't stay away :haha: I've been opening my stash drawer and peering in at the cbfm :lol: is it crazy to use it just to track cycles!? Oh who am I trying to kid :rofl:

Pixie your chart looks fab :yipee: good luck for testing tomorrow!

:rofl: pmsl well for scientific purposes it couldn't hurt could it :haha:

Well have been spotting today :(
Only 12 dpo so am guessing full witch is going to show tomorrow
Hope not though as temps still high and got sore boobs still

Hope she stays away pixie! Your chart still looks great :hugs:

Well just been reading online b/c my lp is between 14/15 days normally and doesn't come any earlier and it says that it be implantation spotting which means could be burrowing in even more

FF says on preg monitor bit that I got 60 points according to my signs,

So not giving up yet, will test tomorrow when my cheapies arrive at lunchtime with post :)

Also it's pinkish not bright red like normal or also it could be where I check mucus this morning

Hey ladies thanks for your responses! I still didn't get a peak on the monitor the following day after I actually had ewcm and a pos opk and it was day 22 so I gave up this round and will save my sticks for next month.
Pixie my fingers are crossed for you!

Oh Lynny sorry it didn't peak for you, it's not unusual unfortunately first month. I'd keep feeding it an old low stick if you still have one as it may do the same next month too if it hasn't had a chance to get to know how long your cycle is or are you thinking of re setting? How long are your cycles usually? Sorry if you've answered this already but do you temp to confirm o? :hugs:

Still no AF but tests didn't come today so no testing for me :-(
I just wanna know either way now
Got watery cm which I never have before AF always dry, boobs still very sore, cramps have died down a bit now

Fingers crossed for you Pixie - your temps are still up there:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Can't wait to test again, hope tests come tomorrow would be 14 dpo by then,
So tomorrow's it's either going to be major excitement or pure despair lol, specially if I wake up to AF :-(

Good luck pixie, it's still up there :)

My chart is pretty much unreadable this month, I've had a nasty cold (so that woke me up a bunch of times at night) and I took my temperature sometimes at 6, other days at 8:30, which makes a huge difference for me. Anyways, I think we've covered all the important days (CD7,10,11,13,14,15,16) this month and my ovulation was probably between CD13-15 (CBFM showed the peaks on CD13 and 14).
If anyone on here is an expert on reading charts, maybe you can take a look at mine?!

Good luck pixie, it's still up there :)

My chart is pretty much unreadable this month, I've had a nasty cold (so that woke me up a bunch of times at night) and I took my temperature sometimes at 6, other days at 8:30, which makes a huge difference for me. Anyways, I think we've covered all the important days (CD7,10,11,13,14,15,16) this month and my ovulation was probably between CD13-15 (CBFM showed the peaks on CD13 and 14).
If anyone on here is an expert on reading charts, maybe you can take a look at mine?!

Hi Hun I'm by no means an expert but what about using a temp converter? Assuming you can remember the days you woke up earlier/later etc. I always used them and found them pretty accurate! Looks a lot more uniform these last couple of days thou and sounds as thou you have your bases pretty well covered :thumbup:

Hope all is ok pixie xxx

tested with FMU came back BFN, still no AF, gonna test later tonight to see if it changes b/c i am 14 dpo.

why do our bodies mess around with us like this, its sooo frustrating.

Because Mother Nature is a BITCH:haha:

Why the open circles?

No AF still in the running :happydance:

X

the first one is i had a bad night up coughing went sleep bout 4/5ish and was woken up at 7 with another bad coughing fit so took temp 2 hours early,
not sure about the second one, i cant figure it out myself lol

not bloated like normally with AF due, but am having like very light cramping whereas it would be major cramps from 2 days to AF

:haha: so did the spotting stop completely:happydance:

Still got my fingers crossed for you

X

spotting only lasted an hour or so :happydance:

took another test tonight still BFN, i bet :witch: is gonna show tomorrow.

well i think :witch: is here started late last night but nothing this morning and nothing this afternoon,

temps dropped, boobs no longer sore
oh and also BFN this morning too, dont know why I bothered testing lol

Oh pixie - what a weird cycle for you :wacko:

Let's see what your temps do tomorrow - still got
My fingers crossed for you

X

Well I think I will give up lol
No sign of AF was just overnight spotting!

Will wait until the morning if no AF will phone GP for appointment for bloods b/c my sis didn't get a pos on home test only bloods, In fact she didn't even know she was pregnant until 3 months, she was still having periods and everything it's only coz her belly was getting bigger that she went docs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->