CBFM Buddy

Hope it works Pixie. They weren't positive but hopefully you got in there and little men are waiting rather than having missed it xx

well, done 2 OPK one midstream and one dip hours apart and both have come up completely negative, no faint line or nothing so i am taking it that 20th was the most positive i am going to get, as got same response on midstream test on 20th too will put pics up of them too at some point and i definitely had EWCM on 19th,

but i keep forgetting what that means lol, whether it means i am going to ovulate next day or i am going to ovulate within a few hours, just don't know
i dont know if tender to touch is a sign of ovualtion but i have it atm

I think it's different for everyone with EWCM Hun. It's annoying. Either way as long as you done the deed before you ovulated there's always a chance :hugs: :dust: xx

Good luck pixie! That was as good a pos opk as I ever got :happydance: will be stalking those temps tomorrow x

Thank god u girls are here lol
Just think I was thinking about changing my dates to travel by delaying it a few days as have been oving around day 18/19
I wonder what made me keep them as they were and so glad I did otherwise I would have missed OV altogether so hoping that this the time that's Mother Nature wanted it to happen as it all came together for once, or maybe my time in reading made me relax, realise I can achieve what I want in life I.e move out of London as wasn't sure if I could do it, but when your forced into it you begin to realise how easy it is to do and if it's meant to be then it's meant to be lol

Paloma- my cycles range from 29-34 days. When it's a day 20 o it's a 34 day cycle for me. The best thing about the monitor and opk's is I know exactly to the day every month when af is going to come. Though today is day 14 and I can feel my body gearing up to O. The lines on my test stick for the monitor are getting darker and I finally know what people say when they mention a glob of ewcm comes out because I experienced that this morning lol. My first thought was- oh! that's what the girls mean on the forum!
Pixie- fingers crossed for you! Hoping it's your month as well!

woo hoo high temp again today, getting excited already lol and wanna test now,

my plan is to test on NYE as that would be 11 DPO,
am not drinking at all over Christmas, but i wanna have a few on new years eve,
what you girls think as am not sure because if it come out negative i might have a few but then if i get positive after that, don't know how i will feel about that :(

but i know a few girls that have been drinking at the start of pregnancy (obviously not knowing) and their babies turned out alright :)

They don't reckon it hurts too much if you drink before you know you're pregnant (ie that early) drink until it's pink I say :winkwink: just maybe not as much as you would normally? Xxx

woo hoo high temp again today, getting excited already lol and wanna test now,

my plan is to test on NYE as that would be 11 DPO,
am not drinking at all over Christmas, but i wanna have a few on new years eve,
what you girls think as am not sure because if it come out negative i might have a few but then if i get positive after that, don't know how i will feel about that :(

but i know a few girls that have been drinking at the start of pregnancy (obviously not knowing) and their babies turned out alright :)

You can wait that long!? :haha: you have willpower :thumbup:

I personally never did in the tww but I'm not a big drinker anyway, I'd rather have a cuppa! :coffee: I'd test earlier just in case :hugs: I'm sure a couple won't hurt but I know I'd have driven myself nuts with guilt over the what ifs :haha:

Arrrrrggggghhhhh I wanna poas now!!!!!! Only 3 dpo lool gf won't let me haha

Pixie - Wow good temp drop - implantation dip maybe:happydance: fingers crossed for you hun.

Hope you all had a good Christmas ladies

:hugs:

X

Really, I thought it was a bad thing lol

Thought temps were meant to stay high, oh hope your right garfie.

Merry Xmas to all x

I don't know if I am imagining things but I had this pain today,
It was like AF pain but lasted less the 30 seconds
Could this also be a sign of implantation?
I think I might be symptom watching too much but hope am not :)

Haven't posted in here in ages! Lots of lovely new faces I see :hi: it's good to see the thread still in use :)

Pixie that sounds like a great sign :) just out of curiosity, have you ever had ovulation confirmed with fertility testing? x

With doc, you mean?

Doc won't even do tests like that even if I asked as was only trying for 6 months, then took break for a year and this is first month of trying again,

But the thing is it's the first ever time I have actually caught ovulation, before the break my cycles were actually all over the place, they regulated right now so won't take long hopefully, :)

Oops sorry, yeah I meant tests done by a doctor! Only reason I ask is because your temp shift isn't overly high. This doesn't necessarily mean anything, so please don't worry(!), but when my shifts were quite low I wasn't ovulating, and had it confirmed with the cd21 progesterone blood tests.

Of course not everyone's temps rise majorly anyway and everyone's different but thought I'd share my experience :hugs: if you're firmly back on the ttc wagon i would just push for the testing, just incase, and don't mention the break :thumbup:

Temps are normally higher but maybe low due to a cold I have had for the last 3/4 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->