CBFM Buddy

Thanks Garfie fingers crossed

Lolly did forget to mention that I do live in a very cold semi detached house lol turn hearing down when going to bed and it's freezing when u wake up lol

Temp of house shouldn't make much difference if you're temping orally/vaginally :thumbup: but that's good they are usually higher! Fx'd for you this cycle hun :dust:

Well girls,

Am finding it harder and harder not to test now that have hit 8 dpo, but gf still won't let me test yet, but I am testing on Monday which would make it 10 dpo as I have shown her pics of tests and convinced her to let me test then lol

Been having AF like cramps today, comes and goes, lasts bout an hour
Is this a good or bad thing?
Also my cervix is low, hard and closed, I don't normally check this but I could feel it when checking for CM
I have been looking online and normally means it's gearing up for AF
AF not due for another 6/7 days and never get AF cramps until a day before

Hey guys, so today is day 21 and still getting a high on the monitor. I thought for sure I'd go early this month boo! Anyways, I did an opk today as well and got a definite positive. Do you guys think I'll get my peak on the monitor tomorrow? I wonder when I'm going to actually ovulate? Anywhere from now and 48 hours from now?

ooo 10dpo ov tomorrow, gonna test,cant wait lol,
I know its a bit early to test still but cant help getting excited even though it would prob be bfn as my sis didnt get positive until 3 months gone haha and was still having periods until then too, gonna use frer and hope for the best :)

lynny

is it your first month using CBFM?
if so many people in the first month dont get a peak so you shouldn't be worried :)

Well girls,

Am finding it harder and harder not to test now that have hit 8 dpo, but gf still won't let me test yet, but I am testing on Monday which would make it 10 dpo as I have shown her pics of tests and convinced her to let me test then lol

Been having AF like cramps today, comes and goes, lasts bout an hour
Is this a good or bad thing?
Also my cervix is low, hard and closed, I don't normally check this but I could feel it when checking for CM
I have been looking online and normally means it's gearing up for AF
AF not due for another 6/7 days and never get AF cramps until a day before

I wouldn't read too much into cp Hun. It's still very early and stop checking! :haha: just in cases :winkwink: can't wait for you to test :hugs:

Hey guys, so today is day 21 and still getting a high on the monitor. I thought for sure I'd go early this month boo! Anyways, I did an opk today as well and got a definite positive. Do you guys think I'll get my peak on the monitor tomorrow? I wonder when I'm going to actually ovulate? Anywhere from now and 48 hours from now?

Usually 36 hrs ish after first pos opk or lots of us cbfm ers would ov on peak day 2. Like pixie said as it's first month it's poss it won't pick it up this time. Just keep bd'ing just in case :thumbup:

Lolly good to see you popping in! :happydance:

well girls tested today with frer come back pure BFN (no faint line) but i think i know why, i left pee in a cup for an hour and half as had to go buy fireworks for tomorrow night as party at home and had no tests, b/c its wayyy too early as FF is telling me to test on the 5th Jan lol but thought it was worth the shot,

but all the signs are there, (maybe imaginary)

and just checked my cervix position(by accident lol), was checking mucus, which is very creamy btw, which never happens before AF, always dry normally, ny cerivix is high and soft, can barely feel it now,

gonna test in the morning again as pack had 2 tests, i do have digital CB but want to save to confirm :)

Pixie, I always found any urine other than FMU better for testing

Pixie I agree. I got a bfn in the am and a bfp in the evening! I found for some reason it to be much stronger later in the day. Your chart looks fab too! Keeping everything crossed for you x

Well bfn again this morning but temps still high, not gonna test tomorrow, waiting on cheapie tests from internet and will test in the evening instead :)

Happy new year ladies, let's hope a good one :) with lots of sticky beans :)

Thanks Chicky... Couldn't stay away :haha: I've been opening my stash drawer and peering in at the cbfm :lol: is it crazy to use it just to track cycles!? Oh who am I trying to kid :rofl:

Pixie your chart looks fab :yipee: good luck for testing tomorrow!

Well have been spotting today :(
Only 12 dpo so am guessing full witch is going to show tomorrow
Hope not though as temps still high and got sore boobs still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly