• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

My docs were mean and wouldn't do bloods until missed two periods.. Which never happened. But good luck xx

lets try this again lol,

hotel now booked, can easily be modified if needed
train tickets will be bought nearer the time in case i need to change day slightly
bring on ovulation :)
donor emailed and updated
ovulation sticks ordered

Pixie - damn her so sorry Hun - but on the positive note your body behaved - bfp here you come :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Pixie - damn her so sorry Hun - but on the positive note your body behaved - bfp here you come :happydance:

X

Yep I think my body is playing perfect with a 15 day LP :happydance:
Was having so much trouble before with such irregular cycles didn't know from one month to the next, I wouldn't have been able to book hotel before, only at a days notice, let's just hope it stays that way, now I can plan ahead woo hoo

It's just about finding money for this month as spent so much on Xmas lol

Am not gonna let it get me down either as it was only the first month of trying again :)

I just don't understand why my boobs hurt my whole LP, never happens but they do say in your 30s cycles change a hell of a lot, let's hope my changes are for the better,

If it don't work this month I will defo do what lolly said and go doctors and don't mention the break to check fertility!

Hugs to you Pixie and hoping this next one will be your month! I'm sitting at 8dpo with no symptoms except occasional heartburn and creamy cm but that could be any month so who knows. No cramping which is a bit odd but I'm sure it'll come. Still not holding out a lot of hope since I didn't get a peak this month. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Lynny,
I wouldn't worry about no peak, its your first month using CBFM my first month i didnt get a peak i got about 16/17 highs rest lows :)
dont ya just hate the TWW lol

garfie,

did you do any BDing this month b/c your post temps are looking good :)

Hi Pixie

We were arguing over the holidays - so didn't manage before O (if FF has my date correct) as I have a few missing temps due to late nights, upset and glass of wine:cry:

Anyway the day after O - make up sex - we had lots of loving:winkwink:

Just hope she was delayed at the starting block this month.

Stalk my journal in the sig if you wish and read all about it:blush:

How are you excited for this month - are you drinking grapefruit juice that can help with the CM (makes it more noticeable):happydance:

X

Can I join in here please? I made a thread about the monitor and no one replied and wanted to be my buddy :(

OH and I have just ordered ours in time for when AF starts, it's being posted today so hopefully it's with us soon!

Welcome Pinkribbon - :hugs:

There's still a few of us knocking about:winkwink:

Tell us a bit about yourself (if you want to)

X

Welcome Pinkribbon - :hugs:

There's still a few of us knocking about:winkwink:

Tell us a bit about yourself (if you want to)

X

Well briefly... I have 2 sons ages 3 and 1 from a previous partner and am TTC with 3rd and partner's first.

We had a loss last month in the early weeks and it looks like it's messed my cycle up a bit because i was due AF yesterday and it didn't show, I'm definitely not pregnant as I've tested multiple times.

I have a better sex life with current OH than I ever did with ex, he is 100% on board with TTC which is why we're wondering why I'm not pregnant. My other two weren't really a struggle, for example I only had sex once the cycle DS2 was conceived. :shrug:

Just thinking maybe we are miscalculating my O or something... Had enough of scrutinising internet OPKs so just decided to go with the monitor.

So yep that's a bit about me are you all a still awake? :haha:

Welcome pinkribbon:hugs: nice to have another cbfm user to stalk! :happydance:

Garfie temps are still up i see! Come on eggy :happydance:

Pixie wishing you luck this cycle :hugs:

Tink any news yet? :hugs:

Briss if you are lurking thinking of you Hun :hugs:

Right I'm off to deal with my oh so pleasant son who has clearly been possessed by satan AGAIN!!! :haha: bloody teeth x

The postman has literally just dropped it off! Now I have to wait for the sticks to arrive! Never been so eager for AF to arrive just want to move onto the next cycle now.

welcome pinkribbon
When you start using CBFM don't be worried if you don't get a peak first time round as it is not common to get peak :)
and as garfie said there is still a few around on this thread to be buddies with :)
oh and are you temping on fertility friend, we could stalk your chart :)

garfie,
i tried with the grapefruit juice but can no longer make myself swallow it lol i dont like it :( but i do drink alot of of other juices, OJ, apple and pinapple juice :)
Temps still up got my fingers crossed for you :) hoping you OV'd late!

afm just going through the motions at the moment lol trying not to get excited or down or either way lol am so so tired atm didnt wanna get up today and having such a weird period no clots sorry tmi I know. and not as heavy as i normally am lol
I found the money for this month too woo hoo!!! :happydance:

Pixie I started drinking gfj on Garfie's recommendation as af finished, tasted disgusting at first but I grew to like it and that cycle got my bfp! :winkwink:

What's this about grapefruit juice?

No I'm not temping, but I do have a FF chart where I mark days of BD and other symptoms! I'm still waiting for AF (wish it would hurry now, can you believe I'm saying that) but when I start a new cycle I'll link it. Just can't wait to get going now.

Basically Garfie MADE me drink a glass a day. :haha:It thins out your cm and makes the uterus less acidic and more favourable for the sperm to travel easier and implant. That's right isn't it Garfie? Anyway after 10 years the first cycle BAM! :happydance: up the duff :happydance:

Of course it could be coincidence but I think it really helped. My cm before sorry if tmi was very thick and it definitely thinned out :hugs:

Ooh and I just remembered my af lasted ages that cycle! And was dark brown. Apparently it gives the tubes a good clear out :thumbup:

I think my AF is long enough at 7 days long without a doubt lol

Welcome Pinkribbon! It's so frustrating isn't it. The first time I got pregnant (we lost) but we were actively not trying lol. Now that I want it so desperately it's not happening. It's my third month on the monitor and I do love it. Just wish I'd be a success story! The first month I got a peak at 17 days then day 20 and this month I didn't get a peak:( I did get a pos okp and my sticks looked really cloudy so who knows. Dpo 9 today.
I'm so trying that grapefruit juice next month! Hello to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->