CBFM Buddy

Awww! I love it! So sweet, and I love that it was such a surprise! Fantastic news! Does this change your ttc plans at all? Let me know if you have any wedding planning questions! I learned so much last year planning mine! Yay! Over the moon for you! Post a pic of the ring!

awww that is romantic...i think! (well compared to mine :haha:) Its almost like the scene in the movie Sweet Home Alabama!! Where he brought her into Tiffany's :D Have you picked a date yet? I wanted to do that the same day my DH proposed but he wouldn't let me :roll: He made me wait weeks...drove me mad :rofl:

Got another high this moring, lh line is def there so maybe I will o a little earlier? Going to dtd tonight. Both DH and I are starting to come down with a cold, I hope we are up for all the love making this weekend...yikes!

I got a high on the monitor! Woooohooooo! That is 2 days earlier than last month! I thought I spotted EWCM yesterday, but wasn't sure. So glad we dtd last night! The love fest is in progress. I wonder if the b50 will move ovulation up for me. The upside would hopefully be a longer LP, the downside would be possibly not being identical cycle twins with creative! I was toying with the idea of doing progesterone cream this month, but I think I might hold off and see what the b50 does by itself.

so here is a pic of the ring...

Daisy~ woohoo on the highs! get bding!!! And no this will not slow us down on ttc as we are thinking something very small anyways or even eloping. LOL...the way its going we can't afford to waste anymore time ttc.

Cre8tiv~ hopefully the colds will hold off a few more days so you have energy to BD the hell out of this weekend!!

AFM ~ not sure, NO af yet...very very very light tinge to tp one time this am. I really should be full on spotting by now as AF is due tomm and i usually have a good 3-4 days of spotting before. Might test this afternoon if things don't progress!

Attachments

• 374963_2793490642204_1406552376_3028050_324584545_n.jpg
    374963_2793490642204_1406552376_3028050_324584545_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
Gorgeous ring!! Awww.... :). Something small sound nice! I love small.

I am gone for literally 1/2 a day and I miss this much?! LOL.

MAMMA - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you! I love everything wedding! I literally was obsessed with planning my wedding. Its such a fun time. Take in every single second and enjoy this process :) I wish you and soon to be DH a truly lovely road to the alter! Hopefully a baby to join soon too!

Daisy - How are you today dear?
Creative - told you! You are def going to O soon!!! YAY!!!!
Mrs B - any word on what the next steps are for PCOS?
Dawn - what CD are you on now?

Doing well, Jchic, just so pleased about my earlier high!

Woohoo on the high Daisy!!!! :wohoo: I thought what you said was so sweet about wanting to be identical buddies with me...I am hopeful that this will be our month and we wont have to have an identical cycle again, we'll be prego together instead!!! :D

Beautiful ring mamma!! :hugs: You should totally take a test today!!! If I were you I so would have caved by now :haha: Are you taking anything this cycle that would stop the spotting? B6? I do think you may be prego girl!!! Very excited for you to test!!

:rofl: at jchiceroo too cute!! Not so convinced my o will be any sooner but we are dtd tonight just incase! :winkwink:

Congratulations Mamma, Nice ring :) We had a fairly small wedding this year :) Just family and handful of select close friends. I loved the planning so much that this year I am helping my friends little sister do hers :)... good luck on test!

Daisy :happydance: for the high, have fun:winkwink:

Creative, :happydance: for your highs too, hope those colds stay at bay

Jchic, you didn't give an update! I have a doctor appointment with the doc who wants us to keep seeing her too keep to one doctor, but shes not in this week so were going on Monday. The doc on the phone said they're likely to get me on diabetic treatment for insulin intolerance and then something to help me ovulate. I'm assuming it will be metformin and clomid? But I guess I will find out for sure on Monday.

Congratulations Mamma, beautiful ring.

Jchic i am on day 20 and still getting lows :-( ...... even on my first month using the monitor i had a high by now... i am starting to wonder if i should be concerned?

hope everyone else is okay xxx

SO....started spotting! Grrr....i'm out this month. Took a test just because and of course BFN. Oh well. At least the excitement of being newly engaged has taken away some of the blow of getting AF but still bummed anyways.

Think tomm i will have a cuddle day on the couch in pjs and girly movies with wine and finally get to go in the hot tub! ON to next month!

Jchic~ how you holdin up?? I'm right behind you in cycle again!! maybe, just maybe this will be our lucky month.

daisy ~ so thrilled you got a high! woot! :thumbup:

DawnLouise~ thank you. And don't worry about not getting highs yet, i totally freaked out last month about not getting any and bam straight from low to peak! i was worried. Maybe you are just having one of those months too.

Mrs. B ~ thanks and good luck with the upcoming treatment! fx for you.

Cre8tiv~ how are things? cold staying away?

Hey ALL! TGIF :) This week couldnt have ended ANY sooner. I am up to my eyeballs in work, have a cold and I cannot stand seeing these DISGUSTING, UNEDUCATED SLOB HUNTERS on the news killing baby bear cubs. I hope they all get SHOT! (sorry for the rant, I have a HUGE issue with Bear Hunting in NJ. I am seriously a HUGE Black Bear activist and love to educate people on the real nature of black bears. They are beatiful, amazing and peaceful creatures and have NEVER attacked anyone. They are naturally scared and eat plants as their diet. They arent grizzlies!!!). Anyway, I cry everyday to the point where I am beyond devastated, so I am happy this weekend is coming. I started the Synthroid 2 days ago and WOOHOO for that! I also start the Femara today! Even though I ovulate on my own, its supposed to help produce better quality eggs, so I am hoping this month is it, or at least soon!
Mamma - I am sorry that AF is on her way :( We are buddies again! Lets get New Years BFP's! Start basking in wedding planning!
Mrs B - your treatment is going to make you a baby making superstar! OH YEAH!
Daisy - Its definitely time to hit the sack if you are getting highs, thats so great!
Dawn - Dont worry, every cycle is different, so you will get a high soon!
Creativ - any plans this weekend?

started AF today....good news? Spotting only lasted about 1/2 day. not sure why but good news i guess.

Jchic~ we are cycle buddies again!! woot!

Happy Bd"ing you girls!!!!

so, i'm gearing up for a day of cuddling my pups on the couch, watching cheesy girl movies and eat the huge ginger mollasses cookies i made last night in anticipation of AF. :haha:......and then tonight i will partake in a few glasses of wine while celebrating my engagment with friends! :happydance:

Mamma, sounds like an awesome day you've got planned! Jealous! Enjoy it!

Jchic, I'm sorry to hear you've been so blue. :-(. I know it's so hard when AF arrives month after month. But the good news is that you have an awesome Ob/gyn who is so proactive in helping you get your bfp, which is so rare and so encouraging. And you'll be trying 2 new things this cycle, so maybe this will be it! Chin up jchicaroo, we love you!

Dawnlouise, what's cooking today? How long are your cycles normally? I know you already said, but I forget. I know if it were me, I'd be freaking out too by now - I was freaking out last month when I didn't get a high until cd 15. Are you seeing any EWCM? Are you charting? If it were me, I'd see how this month plays out and set up an appointment with the doc to discuss possibly delayed ovulation vs. anovulation vs. irregular cycles... Are you taking any supplements?

Oh and creative, what's new?? How are you feeling?

Afm, bding every day now, but starting to worry it's too much? Too scared to go every other day though, don't want to miss the egg. There is so much conflicting info out there. So many women, especially on here say every other day, but I've also read the more the better unless there is a sperm issue. I read one reason why it might take older women longer to conceive is because we don't BD as much (less energy, caught up with busy careers and/or kids) etc. Hmmm.

aww sorry that blasted witch found you mamma :hugs: But your day of self indulgence sounds wonderful!!

jchic I am sorry your feeling down, it was not the greatest week for me either, all this rain adds to our misery! I'm sure your getting it too it looked like it was up the whole east cost!

Mrs.B. - Good luck at the doctors on Monday, only a few more days to wait for some more answers!! :dance:

Daisy - I too read that bding every day will not hurt your chances any unless your DH had sperm issues...so I would say go for it, that's what I'll be doing too!

I am still getting highs, we haven't had a chance to dtd yet, I was going to last night but I went to a going away party for a friend last night and I didn't get home until 10 and I was so tired, I was going to anyway but DH said he was exhausted and not in the mood...sooo tonight is the game plan! And will do every day until I o...which I think will be Tuesday! Going to have a very busy weekend so fitting that in will be a challenge but I'll make it happen :D Going up north (2 hrs from home) to an 80th birthday party for my grandfather on Sat night, wont get home till 10-11ish that night, then Sunday going to a Christmas party for DH's side, a huge yankee swap, which I am not a fan of but seeing people we only get to see once a year and eat lots of yummy food will be nice! I can't believe Christmas is so close!! What is everyone else doing this weekend?

Daisyyyy! Dont stress about the BD issue - if his count is fine, EVERYDAY is best. every other day has more sperm, BUT so minimal in the amounts that change it really, seriously, makes no difference. Every SINGLE doctor I have asked about this has said EVERYDAY if the conditions are good :) You are in PRIMO fertile time too, that is SO great!! WOOP WOOP - sex weekend for you lady!

Cre8tiv - I cant believe Christmas is so close, its insane! I did some of my shopping but have so much more to do. I think I am going to finish it up next Saturday, the 17th! What did the kids ask for? Anything fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->