CBFM Buddy

i'm soooooooo fustrated - got home tonight super excited about getting to grips with my new clearblue monitor - only to find out that it hadn't actually been delivered. Arggggg i'm super annoyed. :growlmad:
i know i could just 'trick' the monitor and start at cd 5, but i'm a little reluctant to do that. I've got a persona monitor, which is similar, so i'm thinking that i might just use that this cycle, and keep the clearblue for my next cycle. This way i'll be starting on time, and everything will be synced up.

Stupid Royal Mail :nope:

oh dear, hopefully it may come tommorow, i tricked my monitor and i still got two peaks on it, programmed at CD5 but was actually CD 6 or 7 of my cycle (can't quite remember now). I planned to reset it this month but did not actually bother. i saw no harm in this as i did not ovulate till cd 23 or there abouts, so even tho the machine was out of synch of my cycle as long as it asks for tests before i get quite far into my cycle (which i believe it will do) then it still works effectively, after all it is detecting hormones and over three months it will get used to you, so tricking it once should be okay (i hope!)... hope some of that made sense LOL

Dawn

i'm soooooooo fustrated - got home tonight super excited about getting to grips with my new clearblue monitor - only to find out that it hadn't actually been delivered. Arggggg i'm super annoyed. :growlmad:
i know i could just 'trick' the monitor and start at cd 5, but i'm a little reluctant to do that. I've got a persona monitor, which is similar, so i'm thinking that i might just use that this cycle, and keep the clearblue for my next cycle. This way i'll be starting on time, and everything will be synced up.

Stupid Royal Mail :nope:

lol no you did make sense - i'm not sure what to do yet, i'm having a urge to poas lol and i know my other machine is just sat there waiting for me to use it tomorrow morning - i guess its going to depend on how long i can hold out for

god i've just read that back and i sound totally crazy lol :haha:

LOL, no you don't :winkwink:. I am on CD 8 and its not asked me to POAS i was so disapointed this morning LOL. i nearly POAS just for the sake of it, but then again they are expensive :winkwink:

hope your monitor comes today xx

LOL, no you don't :winkwink:. I am on CD 8 and its not asked me to POAS i was so disapointed this morning LOL. i nearly POAS just for the sake of it, but then again they are expensive :winkwink:

hope your monitor comes today xx

Its soooo annoying when you want it to ask you for a stick and it doesnt, LOL. I just got my first POAS of this cycle! But it was LOW, dammit!

I know...I am 3 days off this cycle so I'm worried next cycle its going to ask me really late...as I didn't get my first high until CD 14 (but my machine thinks it was CD17...yikes!

Bloody machine wasn't there again tonight! I'm so out this month. I"ll have to start nxt cycle now

Aww that stinks!! I hope you get it soon and can start next cycle, but it would be even better if you didn't even need it because u ended up getting your bfp

Hi ladies,

Can I join you. This has been our first cycle with a CBFM. In the tww at the moment and hoping for a BFP but trying to be realistic at the same time...

Good luck to everyone.
x

Hi ladies,

Can I join you. This has been our first cycle with a CBFM. In the tww at the moment and hoping for a BFP but trying to be realistic at the same time...

Good luck to everyone.
x

Yes! Welcome aboard! woohooo

baby dust to all.

Update - CD7 and low Reading today again!

I believe I am 1 dpo so im in the ttw anyone same dpo?

If I don't get my bfp this month I am thinking about investing in one of these are they good??

If I don't get my bfp this month I am thinking about investing in one of these are they good??

I have only been using it for a month but I love it and if you chart too you can see its dead on! Very helpful in helping pinpoint ovulation!! And its great because unlike OPKs it will give you a few days notice, bettering your chances! :thumbup:

ok i am needing some advice here - my clearblue monitor finally came today, and i am currently cd 7. Now i really want to start using it straight away, is this going to be possible or should i really wait until next cycle?????
I wont be able to press 'm' until tomorrow morning, meaning i wont be starting to test until i'm cd 9 - is this really to late to be thinking of starting :shrug:

i would just use it tommorow, i was two days out when i strated using mine and i still got my two peaks in the month ( i have longish cycles), but i think you should be okay

ok i am needing some advice here - my clearblue monitor finally came today, and i am currently cd 7. Now i really want to start using it straight away, is this going to be possible or should i really wait until next cycle?????
I wont be able to press 'm' until tomorrow morning, meaning i wont be starting to test until i'm cd 9 - is this really to late to be thinking of starting :shrug:

I think you'll be fine if you use it tomorrow...your only 2 days off, it wont matter that much, its not like your a week off you know? Just my opinion :)

cool i think i'm just going to go for it then, i can't wait now yey!!!! so when it asks for the first test on sunday will it just ask for a test every day until ovulation is detected?????

Yeah it will ask for a test till it detects ovulation. I believe it will always ask for ten tests even if you ovulate say 5 day's in for example... i have read on here that people feed it old sticks after they have had their peak as the monitor is programmed that once it has given you a peak it will then give you another peak and a high automatically before reverting back to low (that is what i have read on here). since the sticks are so expensive it kind of makes sense to feed it old sticks after the first peak. I used 20 sticks last month but i have a long cycle Ovulated on CD 23, but it still asked me to use two more sticks to complete the full 20 for the month (hope that makes sense?)

cool i think i'm just going to go for it then, i can't wait now yey!!!! so when it asks for the first test on sunday will it just ask for a test every day until ovulation is detected?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->