CBFM Buddy

Yeah it will ask for a test till it detects ovulation. I believe it will always ask for ten tests even if you ovulate say 5 day's in for example... i have read on here that people feed it old sticks after they have had their peak as the monitor is programmed that once it has given you a peak it will then give you another peak and a high automatically before reverting back to low (that is what i have read on here). since the sticks are so expensive it kind of makes sense to feed it old sticks after the first peak. I used 20 sticks last month but i have a long cycle Ovulated on CD 23, but it still asked me to use two more sticks to complete the full 20 for the month (hope that makes sense?)

I just stopped feeding it sticks after I got 2 lows after o...it still went on each day without it :shrug: hopefully I didn't screw anything up :haha: But she's right, it will ask for them in incriments of 10, I didn't o until CD 18 (according to FF) so I went through 18 sticks this month, thinking I better order another box for next month, I was hoping I could use 1 box for 2 months...guess that's out!

Thanks ladies, was so excited I took a pic lol x

Lol I have been there too! If we are that excited for a peak imagone how we will be when we get bfps!! I was super excited on peak 1st 2 cycles then this cycle I was excited but not quite because I want my bfp lol

I know mad isnt it, this is my 3rd cycle using the monitor but only seem a peak this time :) x

:rofl: I did too!!

Did you ladies get highs and peaks on the same days each cycle? Last cycle (which was my first one using the CBFM) I got a high on CD11, Peak CD12 and 13, then High on CD14. Today is CD 11 for me and I got a low....is it normal for that to change?

Congrats on the peaks this weekend....woohooooo :happydance:

I don't know yet jchic...still on my first cycle, but I am hoping mine will change as I started taking B complex to move o forward in my cycle. Expecting AF to start today as I had a huge drop in temp this morning so cycle 2 is probably here. This is my month!! I'm going in with lots of PMA! :dance:

i don't know yet jchic...still on my first cycle, but i am hoping mine will change as i started taking b complex to move o forward in my cycle. Expecting af to start today as i had a huge drop in temp this morning so cycle 2 is probably here. This is my month!! I'm going in with lots of pma! :dance:

woo hooooo!!!!

:rofl: I did too!!

Did you ladies get highs and peaks on the same days each cycle? Last cycle (which was my first one using the CBFM) I got a high on CD11, Peak CD12 and 13, then High on CD14. Today is CD 11 for me and I got a low....is it normal for that to change?

Congrats on the peaks this weekend....woohooooo :happydance:

No, last month I ovd on cd 10 but didnt get any peaks, just highs!!!

3 cycles using cbfm and temping
cycle 1, 25 days, highs 16-24, no apparent ov
cycle 2, 19 days, ov cd 10, no peaks, highs 6-19
this cycle, highs 8-13, peak 14 15, think ov'd on 16 as temp rise today.

This cycle got my first ever peak i took soy 1-5 and i think this delayed ov for me compared to last month, wont know the effect on lp until AF visits, so this cycles a bit of a trial as i panicked last month with such a short cycle, early ov and short lp :s cycle before that i didnt o by the looks of my cbfm and temps. xx

Hi guys,

Sorry i've been away for a wee while.....been away.

Ok first month and poas from CD6 low and then CD 7 high till CD 16 got a peak on CD 18 and CD 19! back to lows now. FF thinks I ov on CD18 but I didn't temp on days CD15-CD18 as left my BBT at home............so who knows?

Hope all you ladies get your :bfp: this month.............OCTOBER IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

Sorry i've been away for a wee while.....been away.

Ok first month and poas from CD6 low and then CD 7 high till CD 16 got a peak on CD 18 and CD 19! back to lows now. FF thinks I ov on CD18 but I didn't temp on days CD15-CD18 as left my BBT at home............so who knows?

Hope all you ladies get your :bfp: this month.............OCTOBER IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and my ticker is out and I should only be 2 DPO....anyone else with me and wanna buddy up??????????

:kiss::hugs::kiss:

I am 3dpo today :) :happydance: FF confirmeded this morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back