CBFM Buddy

Hey Jchickie. I am so sorry about this cycle. Your chart was looking SOOOO good. Still holding onto a tiny smidgen of hope that this is just spotting and will go away. I guess we'll know more in a day or so. Boo! AF! Boo on you!

Yes, I would call when you peak, absolutely! If it were me, I'd call when you go "high" just to give them some forewarning that you'll be peaking soonish. What happens though if you "peak" over the weekend??? From what I've read, washing the sperm makes them SUPER mobile and super fast. I have high hopes for you this cycle! Also, can you still BD this cycle if you are doing IUI? Like on the highs leading up to the peak? Or does DH have to abstain during that time? Just curious! And can you BD after? Like if the IUI is on the first peak, can you BD on the second one? So many questions!

I am so sorry jchic...on the plus side you gained a day in your LP!! Thank you for explaining IUI I always wondered what it was. It sounds very hopeful!! I can't wait to see how it all unfolds for you :hugs:

Thanks Creative and Jchic for the reassurance about the sticks. I will assume I will still O normal time, CD 17ish. I think I will BD every other day until peak, then every day.... Trying something new this cycle - every cycle up until now we have been BDing almost every and clearly, more is not necessarily better! Or maybe it IS, and there is some other problem. Hopefully will get some answers about that soon.

Hey ladies!

Daisy - I was wondering that too! What happens if I O over the weekend? They are open on Saturdays so we are good there, its just Sunday I have to worry about. So for example, if I am getting alot of highs (with this new box I have had like 5 or 6 before a peak) I will call them if I know I am getting close and will most likely O on Sunday or whatever. If its any other day of the week, we are good.
DH has to abstain for 2 days before the IUI BUT we can DTD before and after the IUI, just not the day of the IUI.

I hear you about the everyday vs. every other day method. I have tried them both and I wonder if it honestly makes a difference? The more research I do, it says if sperm count is normal, then the tried and true "more is better" is the way to go, but who knows.

Creativ - How are you feeling today? How was that grapefruit juice? YUM! LOL. I am honestly thinking that my LP lengthened by a day because maybe my thyroid meds are starting to kick in? Maybe thats why no spotting either?

The 100% grapefruit juice actually is no where near as bad as the from concentrate stuff...you think it would be worse but I can tolerate it, its for a good cause :D

If you usually o on a specific CD can you estimate when it will fall this month? I hope it doesn't fall on a weekend for you hun!!

Jchic, I think your plan is a good one. Even if you end up getting that first peak on Sunday, you will still be able to get in on you second peak day, which is Ovulation day for most people. And the good news is that the washed sperm are super fast, so they can get to your tubes FAST to be there to meet the egg... Wouldn't it be great though if they could do the IUI twice? Like once on Friday or Saturday, and then again on Monday? Hopefully it will be a moot point, and you will get that peak on any other day but Sunday. You know what I might do though (because I am CRAZY??). I would also get some OPKs, and use those in the evenings. Both months with the CBFM, I got a + OPK in the afternoon or evening before my first peak. That way, if you get a + OPK on a Saturday afternoon, maybe you can still squeeze yourself into the schedule? Just an idea.

I'll ask the RE about the every day vs. every other day thing and see what he says.

I think it's great that you have a longer LP and no spotting - could very well be your thyroid meds!

I'm actually wondering (a tiny bit) if my earlier highs both this month and last month (and last month it was the same box as before) are from the b complex... I upped it this month to B100. I guess time will tell, but if I end up Oing early, I'm attributing it to the B6!

Jchic - you are GOOD to go. I just checked your chart, and you are due to O on CD 14-16, which is mid-week. You are totally FINE! Yay!

YAY! Yes, I have the OPK's and will be using those too, lol.

When do you go to the doc Daisy? Is it today???!!!!!!!!!

Did a scan could not see anything. Found put I have a retrograde uterus though. Gave bloods. They will ring me today with results then back in on Friday for more.

The midwifery unit were amazing,
nice. The did a vaginal and normal scan. Either its already miscarried or its very very early pregnancy or its ectopic. However its doubtful its ectopic as my pain is no where at that level thank God.

The midwife laughed her head off when I said I did a clear blue conception test. She said they are excellent pregnancy tests but it is impossible to use them to guess conception. Stands to reason,.mine this morning said the five Weeks plus while exactly one week ago it said one.week.

So all in all its inconclusive. I'm just keeping praying and trying to take my mind off it

Thanks ladies, ask your kind words mean a lot.please pray I just have not started showing yet and its very very early days
X

Happy I think it is early days! Don't worry. And also, having a retroverted uterus can make baby much harder to see! There are stories of women who get scans done, and they see no baby, so they think it's a MC, but then on a later scan it's there. So HOLD TIGHT! I am confident there's a baby in there.

I agree with Daisy, Happy! There is definitely a little bean in there :)

HI Ladies,

Happy - fingers crossed that there is a baby in there, will be thinking of you.

Jchic - good luck with the iui - i am glad things are moving in the right direction for you.

Creative - let me know how the grapefruit juice goes for you :)

Daisy - i wonder if getting the high earlier will mean you O earlier - guess it's a waiting game.

AFM - Af is still on holiday (day 47 now) - my monitor has been flashing it's 'm' for weeks now LOL. we have been :sex: every other day now from cd 9, so who knows what is going on. i just think i may not of ovulated and it's just taking my body some time to catch up and realise. Not pregnant as have done tests and they said not - the only thing is they have all been internet cheapies, but surely 4 can't be giving out wrong readings, especially since the test line comes up correctly. I do have a FRER but in my heart i am sure i am not pregnant so seems pointless waisting it. I have a Dr's appointment next Friday to discuss, i am hoping if AF has still not arrived they may do some blood tests since i would be mega late by then and ttc a year..... but this is the NHS we are talking about so we shall see.

Dawn

Jchic – Im taking it on 2-6, but you can take it 2-7, 4-8 qamd 5-9 also. Dunno how the doc decides which one they tell you to used. Cycle 6 in total?? But your heading in the right direction! Yay for IUI, hope it does the trick

Creative thanks for the well wishes, I wish I likes grapefruit juice, I would give that a go too

Happy, Sorry nothing was visable on your scan, [-o< pray for you, good luck

Dawn, Have they run tests for PCOS? Thats pretty common when you have long cycles, and that may be it. When do you go to the Doc?

Mrs B - Yup, 6 total

I was actually thinking of doing an UNMEDICATED IUI cycle. I LOVED the Femara, but I think it might be good to not do it this cycle since I ovulate on my own anyway. If I dont get a BFP, I can always do the Femara the following cycle.
Also, I really think the Thyroid was my issue, thoughts?

Daisy - what time is your appt? Do you literally have a book of questions?

Yeah, I've been stalking jchic's chart and it looks like CD1. But her temp is up so I'm still hopeful it's just spotting!

Good plan about thinking of this as cycle 1. Funny about you talking in your sleep - my husband does that regularly and he makes NO sense. Last night he said, "we have a problem... dietary restriction.... airplane food is poison... I know the song that Santana sings." No joke.

I always talk in my sleep, he sometimes quotes me and I know what dream it related to but this time it didnt make sese lol

Mrs B - Yup, 6 total

Your quite ahead for 6 months in, so thats good

Happy there is a bean in there...otherwise the hpt's wouldn't have picked up the HCG hormone! I am praying it is just too soon hun :hugs:

Mrs. B. - I HATE grapefruits!! lol But I am going to choke this down, its really not a bad as I thought it would be...and a plus its keeping me very regular! :haha:

Dawn - I will let you know! :) I'm sorry the :witch: is MIA...can you call your doctor and have them prescribe something that will bring it on?? Its a shame you'd have to wait till next Friday for something to happen :(

The hospital have rang me at home and asked if I can go in tomorrow for more tests.they are concerned its ectopic as my hormone levels are so high. will keep you updated.

My beta is 2600 which means they should be able to see something on a scan if the embryo.is producing a hormone level at that height.

I have to go in at 8 am so they can scan me again and then decide if its ectopic.
I totally am panicking but convinced I can't have a ectopic. I feel absolutely fine.
After the call I rang back to the hospital to have loads of questions.but the doctor said there is no way they can miss something on the when is its producing that high a level of hormone

X x

Happy, dont stress until you get confirmation from the doc either way, ok? I am definitely going to say a prayer for you and the little bean tonight. Hang in there. xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->