CBFM Buddy

That's so awesome! I am eating an entire grapefruit as we speak! I hope it has the same effect! And I hope we are cycle twins and O at the same time again. Maybe we'll peak tomorrow??

Heyyy ladies! I think the femara gave me a small cyst on my lefy side so i stopped taking this cycle abd will do the iui unmedicated. Might continue femara nexr month but not sure since I O on my own so maybe 2 cycles unmedicated and 1 medicated :)

Xoxoooo more later at home depot looking at backsplashes for kitchen lol

Oh and thanks for the validation! I agree - I had read that a kid with a temp for more than 3 days needs to be seen by a doc. And it had been 8 days. I think she has one again now, but I'm waiting to take it as she is drinking cold gatorade at the moment.

I swear, the mom has issues. This whole thing has been some sort of ego battle between DH and her, and not even about the kid.

The only bad thing really is that I didn't like the pediatrician! He was very condescending. He barely let me talk at all. I appreciate that he wanted to let my stepdaughter report her symptoms herself, but she's only 8, and doesn't know or remember what her temps have been, or how long she's been sick. He was totally dismissive of any temperature under 101. He was about to write it off completely, until I was able to tell him she did have a temp of 100.9. He barely even let me tell him that! Also, they didn't even take her temp at the Dr.'s office, which I thought was odd. When we got home her temp was 102.4. Definitely won't be taking my bean to that doctor!

Thanks for the update Jchic, sounds like a great plan! Enjoy your home decor shopping - what fun!

Daisy I would have totally taken her to the doctors.it didn't matter how high the temp in my opinion but after a grew days of being ill kids can get very dehydrated quickly.and out doesn't matter if her mum is being a Muppet you would not forgive yourself.if you didn't get her help and she got really ill.

I'm feeling better but just concerned over my rather high hcg. Someone on fertility friend said out wad a sign of a blighted ovum or molar.......so now I am worried. I get them taken again on Monday so will see what they are then

X x

I don't believe a blighten ovum would give you high HCG levels...they believe that's what my 1st pregnancy was as they never found a heart beat and my HCG levels were not even close to doubling. I just think its early and you can't see a HB on an u/s until 6 weeks or even later in some cases. Try not to worry hun...I don't think its bad that your levels are more than doubling.

Daisy I hope we do manage to o on the same day again too!! :happydance:

Thanks hon.I learned my lesson and will not read other sites lol not worth it.

So sorry it happened to you x x

So ladies... a quick update for me. I am Oing early I think!! I did a few cheap OPKs today, and the last two were +! If this cycle is like the last 2 cycles, I will O on Monday, which is CD 15. That is two days earlier than last cycle, and three days earlier than the cycle before that! The two things different about this cycle is that I am taking B100 instead of B50, and also baby aspirin and fish oil. I really think it's the B100 though - it's been known to move up ovulation date. Not sure if having an earlier O date is advantageous for TTC or not, but I'm happy about it because if I don't conceive this time around, at least it will be a shorter cycle, and I get to try again sooner. Will let you know if I get a peak in the morning! I'll be shocked if there's no peak.

HI Ladies,

How are you all?

well after reading all about the grapefruit juice i brought some yesterday (is pink grapefruit though) it tastes vile, but i am happy to give it a try ..... kind of goes along with my all natural cycle. I had a glassful this morning (hint - if you add a teaspoon of sweetner to it it is more bearable!), how many glassfuls a day do you think is needed?. I have also read it helps with weight loss so this would be good too :p

Off for a spa afternoon with my future sister in law shortly, which is probably just what i need since i have been pretty low since AF arrived

Dawn

Dawn from the reading I have done on it you don't want to drink more than 1 glass (I'm drinking 8oz) a day. In some girls its also been known to move up ovulation (which I think its doing in me, we'll find out in another day or two). It increases your estrogen levels and balances out the PH of your CM so its not hostile to sperm. I also read if you take more than a glass a day it could increase your estrogen levels to the point that you would skip ovulating all together :shock: Don't know if there is any truth to it but thought I would share what I read! I too am drinking the ruby red 100% natural. Its not great but I am willing to stick it out. 2 of my buddies on here got their bfp the 1st month they drank it too..which gives me some hope! :D

i bet sales of grapefruit juice are rising LOL

I will keep at the one glass a day and that is managable...... fingers crossed for BFP's all round :)

Hi ladies! So I ended up getting a + OPK last night and again this morning. HOWEVER, my CBFM is still giving me a high and not a peak, which is really weird... I'm hoping it will give me a peak tomorrow, otherwise my guess is that the monitor will just keep giving me highs this whole cycle. I gotta say, I'm glad I'm also doing the OPKs! The monitor worked perfectly the first 2 cycles, but this one I'm using a new batch of sticks. Don't know if it's the sticks, or what....

The pics are upside down. The line on the left of the CBFM stick is the LH line...

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
:rofl: Seriously...there will probably be a shortage soon! :haha:

Daisy I don't think your monitor is off...OPKs are positive 24-48 hrs before you actually o. And the monitor you usually o the day after your LH surge....I bet you'll be like I was last month, I got my surge later in the day and so it didn't pick it up until the next morning.

Found this online reguarding Grapefruit Juice

How it works?

Grapefruit juice although acidic has an alkalizing effect on the body so it not only helps to create more cervical mucus but also helps to create more sperm-friendly mucus. The vaginal environment is usually acidic and the grapefruit juice helps to create a more alkaline environment.

You should take it right after AF leaves until you ovulate.

Daisy I bet you get your positive tomorrow for your peak.that looks really good.

Back to the hospital for seven thirty am tomorrow. More hcg and then not sure what will happen.will keep you updated.

Ladies I hope the grapefruit works.I drank tons of fresh orange juice on my bfp cycle. I couldn't gave grapefruit juice but I would have the next month of this bfp had not have happened

X
X

:rofl: Seriously...there will probably be a shortage soon! :haha:

Daisy I don't think your monitor is off...OPKs are positive 24-48 hrs before you actually o. And the monitor you usually o the day after your LH surge....I bet you'll be like I was last month, I got my surge later in the day and so it didn't pick it up until the next morning.

I know... but I got my surge yesterday afternoon/evening, so I really thought the monitor would pick up the LH surge this morning... My OPKs were + this morning too. I am also having pain in my middle... I think I am probably Oing tonight! I might have to override FF this month, because they always tell me I O'ed on my second peak day... I guess we'll see tomorrow. If I get another "high" then the CBFM totally missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->