CBFM Buddy

OMG Daisy, you are too much! I know, I HATE THAT FEELING! It happened Saturday night. Do you know one of DH's other friends said to me "So what are you drinking, cranberry juice? uh-huh". I was like, "Yup, its cranberry, with VODKA in it and lime. Thanks for asking". Its so annoying....thats why I like to keep OUR business, just that. OUR BUSINESS! Because people like to be nosy, and then after a few months, its like "whats wrong with HER"....Ugh, FML today.

Aha! Thanks for the clarification. Don't dwell on it. I'm sure those a$$es are not still thinking about you and if you are prego or not. They were just being obnoxious boys.

Daisy -

thats really interesting. I read a article about how when you want a baby and your body is getting ready you subconsciously mimic pregnancy traits, its a way of your body preparing for it........im hoping that your body is so ready this is the cycle!!

ps any female who EVER asks another woman "whens it due?" unless its totally obvious is a B*I*T*C* H becasue why would you do that unless it was clear?! shes just being awful.

Hi Ladies, Im so not in a good place right now, not sure if its side effects from the clomid or not but I am so feeling angry / upset, not sure what type of feeling it is really, but I havent felt this way for such a long time, EVERY little thing is getting to me and makes me over react

I am sure it's the Clomid, mrs b. Just try to breathe through it and try to remember all the things you are thankful for. And maybe take a walk and get some fresh air ir some exercise? Immediate mood booster (exercise).

Oh happy, I hope you are right!!!

Wow! What's with all the anger in here today? Mrs. B I'm hoping yours is just from the clomid and you only have to deal with it for a few more days!

Happy I am so thrilled with your beta's hun, those are great numbers, I don't know why your still considered high risk?? I am willing to bet anything that :baby: is here for the next 35 weeks!! :hugs:

Jchic sorry your DH is telling all the guys your ttc. I am on the opposite end, my DH doesn't want anyone to know and it kind of bothers me. I have told a few close friends but no one in my family even knows. I hate keeping secrets but I guess its good to not always have people in your face asking if you are yet. Praying the IUI does the trick for you this month and you can just drink your cranberry juice at the next outing :hugs:
Oh Daisy I'm sorry the realtor thought you were prego hun...does she know you guys are trying? I have 20lbs of left over baby weight (10lbs from each kid) and I look about 4 month along all the time. I hate my belly!!! I try to hide it and am always sucking it in when I'm out in about. :( I feel your pain hun and I'm sorry she hurt your feelings! :hugs:

Thanks Creative. I think she assumes we are trying... I have had this happen a few times. There is one lady I work with who has asked me twice if I'm pregnant. Once fairly recently, and once a while back. Also, someone I work with else asked me a while ago - I actually think I may have been wearing the same dress both times - it's really loose and flowy - could look like a maternity dress. Someone also asked me YEARS ago - I was at a starbucks and had just come from the gym, and was patting my sweaty face with a napkin, and some random lady goes, "oh, is your baby making you hot?" And I was thinner then than I am now! I think I must just look pregnant. I have huge boobs which probably doesn't help.

Daisy! HAHA! I have big boobs too and I think people just ASSUME that sometimes. That happened to me on the subway a few years ago. I was thin but wearing a really flowy type dress and this guy said to me "Miss, do you want to sit?"....HAHAHAHA! I was SO pissed. I was like "NO. Im not PREGNANT and this dress is just supposed to be tent style" thanks. UGH!

Mrs B - I bet its the Clomid babe, I am sorry. Hang in there, or just go outside and literally SCREAM! I am with you today!

So basically, we'll be bump and big boob buddies. My DH can't wait to see how big they get once the hormones start flowing. I'm dreading it! I'm going to have to shop in specialty stores I think.

Ha! DH tells me that too. Hes always like "I cant even imagine how big they are going to get"....such a freaking 13 yr old boy inside, its ridiculous. I am sure he will really LOVE the boobs when they have stretch marks and hang to my toes, hahahahahahaaaa

Not to scare you ladies but mine more than doubled in size! I was a cup size bigger by the end of 1st tri and another cup size by 3rd tri...then when my milk came in after birth OMG...there were no words!! Even DH was scared :rofl:

I cant wait!! LMAO... I bet I'll be one of those that doesnt grow! :haha:

Don't worry...once your milk dries up you go back to almost normal size. I end up being slightly larger than before I had kids, which isn't wonderful as I'm in between cup sizes and nothing fits me!! :growlmad:

Ladies you are too funny! Jchic, my husband is SUCH a 13 year old. He was chasing me around the examining room at the re's office, before and after my ultasound. I was like, how can you possibly be turned on right now??? This is so unsexy!

Ahhh boobs. I am in serious trouble then. Dh tells me I can get a boob job if they end up horrible and saggy, but I don't want one! I don't want to be saggy in the first place. Dang it!

Ladies you are too funny! Jchic, my husband is SUCH a 13 year old. He was chasing me around the examining room at the re's office, before and after my ultasound. I was like, how can you possibly be turned on right now??? This is so unsexy!

Ahhh boobs. I am in serious trouble then. Dh tells me I can get a boob job if they end up horrible and saggy, but I don't want one! I don't want to be saggy in the first place. Dang it!

Are our DH's related? Because mine says the same thing, but I always tell him - I DONT want them to HANG in the first place! hahahaha....

How is everyone today? Got to POAS for the first time this month - Low!

Daisy and Cre8tiv - you are OFFICIALLY in the 2ww, right?
Mrs. B - how are you feeling?
Happy - when do you go to the doc again for a scan?
TTC - how are you?

Good morning all!

Jchic, they must be related! :haha:

How is everyone today?? Mrs B, are you in a better mood today? Creative, did you get your peak??

AFM.. Got a temp shift this morning. Think I definitely O'ed yesterday. A little bit bummed the monitor didn't give me a peak on CD 14 as the stick is identical with my CD 15 stick, which was peak. This goes to show ladies - the monitor is not perfect! So glad I am also using the OPKs and temping. I think BDing was well timed... I tried SMEP this time around, so we BD'ed every other day starting on day 7 or 9 or something. I wanted to hit CD 15, 16 and 17 (I was assuming I would O on CD 17). Well I definitely O'ed early! We did hit CD 11, 13, 14, and O day, CD 15. I hope it's enough. Next time (hopefully no next time), I will try SMEP but will start it on an even day like CD 10, so I can hit CD 12 too. Really interesting that my o day keeps moving up every cycle. I really think it's the B complex. I'm happy about it - it means either a shorter cycle which = more opportunities to try, or it means a longer LP, which is never a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->