CBFM Buddy

Yes, good luck happy! Let us know how it goes!

AFM.. HUGE glob of EWCM just now after a BM (sorry!). I was so worried, because I wasn't seeing any!

I've been a bit AWOL lately - stupid AF got me this afternoon after my very convincing ''BFP'' last Sunday :( so back to square one.

Now... what is this grapefruit juice talk all about!? I want in :lol:

And this will be my 2nd cycle using the CBFM - my 1st one I didn't start using until CD5. As AF came today, this afternoon, and hasn't been full flow but has been fresh (sorry if TMI!), would you class today as CD1 or tomorrow? I don't know what to set the CBFM as... x

Oh, TCC Lolly... I am sorry to hear that! I would class today as CD 1, just so it is consistent with your FF chart...

Ladies help!!!! I forgot to turn on my monitor this AM as I am running late for work. Will this mess it up? Its cd6 for me.

Nope you'll be fine jchic!! I have forgotten 2 days in a row before and when I turned it on the next day it was right where it should be. :)

You are fine Jchic! I stop turning mine on after I get my peak, and don't turn it back on until AF is here. It knows what's what! Were you supposed to POAS today? Even so, don't worry, you won't be peaking on CD 6. I can't believe you are CD 6 already... my,
time flies.

How is everyone else? Creative I just read in your journal that you are "high" again today. I'm sure you'll get that peak tomorrow, and worst case scenario and the monitor misses it, you will be able to confirm O through temping.

AFM - I got my peak! FINALLY. My CBFM stick today looks just like yesterdays. Huh. ?? Anyway, pretty sure I will O today. My temp is down this morning, and it's been over 36 hours since my first + OPK. I'm betting on a temp rise tomorrow morning. If not, then definitely the day after. Definitely ovulating early though! My ovulation date seems to be moving up one day each cycle. I went from CD 18, to CD 17 - and this cycle I think it will be CD 15 or 16. I am attributing this to the B complex...

Creative, I know we are not cycle twins this time since I got AF one day before you, and a peak one day before, but in a way we ARE - we are just 1 day apart from our identical cycles. :) Hoping we will get to be bump buddies soon.

Happy - how's it going girl??

Here is my stick from this morning...shouldn't this be a peak? As my LH line is darker than my estrogen line. :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
Daisy so glad you got your peak this morning hun, I bet you'll o today and get your temp rise in the morning...exciting!!!! :D I am hoping I'll o tomorrow and be right behind you!

ttc I am sorry the witch found you hun :hugs: do you think your bfp was an evap or do you think you had a chemical?

Creative, that pretty much looks like my stick today and yesterday. I think you will get the peak tomorrow. :) I almost wonder if the CBFM remembers that we ovulate late, and uses that info in conjunction with the stick to give us a reading? Like the monitor is thinking, "hey, that LH line looks positive, but this lady usually doesn't surge for a few more days.. eh, I'll give her another high and see what happens tomorrow." :haha:

Probably not, but just a thought.

My uterus has a tight full feeling too...almost like bloating but not really...hard to explain. Do not know what that is! Its been like that since I woke up this morning.

Soooo much activity I can barely keep up, LOL.

Creative and Daisy - you two are seriously about to go into your 2WW, how exciting! I see BFP'S all over this thread this month! WOOHOO!

TT - I am so sorry honey. How are you feeling?

Dawn, Happy - how is everyone? Mrs B?

after another morning at the hospital my bloods came back really positively.My Betas have been

4 rd jan -18 dpo (?) - 2600 ish
6th jan - 20 dpo (?)- 6900 ish
9th jan - 23 dpo (?) - 16900!!!!!!

so they are really hopefull that if they scan me again in one week the sac should reflect a better size and then they will know if its viable.

sooooo its as positive as i could have ever prayed for. im still high risk but but its looking up.
lots of love to you all
xxx

cre8tive - after reading back through the posts i would definitely say thats your peak - you go BD girl!!! good luck

x

UGH, I was in such a good mood this AM, and now I am cranky, LOL. This weekend DH and I had one of his best friends 30th bday, so we went out and when we got to the place, DH's best friends say to me "So are you drinking tonight, we are just asking because you know....we hope you wont be drinking". THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT DH TELLS EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER THAT WE ARE TTC. So I responded "YES, I plan on drinking.alot." and I just purposely ordered a vodka club, skipped the wine, hahaha. Anyway, I was over that (even though DH got a freaking earful for his BIG mouth) but one of my friends is prego (so quickly) and she is telling me every detail, etc which is great, but like some days, I want to say "I love that your pregnant, but hearing about every single twinge, pull, cramp and how you SWEAR something is wrong even though you are fine is annoying". I would NEVER say that, because I am SO SO happy for her, it just got to me today, you know?

after another morning at the hospital my bloods came back really positively.My Betas have been

4 rd jan -24 dpo (?) - 2600 ish
6th jan - 26 dpo (?)- 6900 ish
9th jan - 29 dpo (?) - 16900!!!!!!

so they are really hopefull that if they scan me again in one week the sac should reflect a better size and then they will know if its viable.

sooooo its as positive as i could have ever prayed for. im still high risk but but its looking up.
lots of love to you all
xxx

AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little bean is safe and growing !

jchic

seriously just ignore them. i have found the vast majority of males ( not my DH but all his mates ) are ridiculous in the comments they make, seriously they think its a joke and that its funny. it was the same before we got engaged....people would ask if something was wrong with his knee as he never got down on it. You know the usual rubbish. Once married everyone then asks why your not preggo....

ignore it, rise above it and i promise you will be rubbing your BFP in that silly cows face soon.

i am so so so pleased with my bloods. not getting carried away yet as the nurse said its a 25% chance it can still not be viable...but im still very happy

xxx

Stay positive happy, I believe that is the rate if MC for everybody. And look at it this way - 75% chance it will be viable. Those betas are GREAT! I'm telling you, they'll get a better visual of the sac and heartbeat later on.

Jchic, I'm sorry. I know just how you feel. My dh has a huge mouth too - it's so embarrassing. We went to look at a house yesterday, and the realtor, who is also our former landlord, kept looking at me funny, and kept asking me "how ARE you," in this really concerned way, and when I had to kind of take a very large, steep step up from the street onto the walkway, she was like, "can you do this? Are you ok??". You guessed it ladies.... She thought I was prego. Not sure if it's because it's obviously on the agenda since we are looking at houses, or if it's because of my darn pot belly (I've put in weight since coming off the pill), but the lady thought I was knocked up, and good. She even asked how far along I am. "Um no, not pregnant, just fat - thanks for asking. Oh and infertile. Fat AND infertile. Thanks. Can you show us this house now that we don't need, since I'M NOT PREGNANT?!"

Does anyone else know how painful and embarrassing it is to be mistaken for pregnant when you want so much to be??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->