CBFM Buddy

Help!! I am so confused, can you girls look at my sticks. Got my peak this morning, was the best looking peak I've had with this box of sticks (3 months). So excited that the GFJ has worked wonders on me!! Though my temps do not line up with what my sticks are showing. My temp keeps rising and I NEVER hit 98 degrees until after I o...my temp was 98.18 this morning but my peak was this morning? Can you o before you get your peak??? That's not possible right? Here is a pic of my last 3 days of sticks can you tell when I started getting my LH surge??

top one is CD 13
middle on is CD14
and bottom one is CD15 (today)

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Ok, well, all three look positive to me, with the strongest LH lines today, then yesterday, then Sunday. The most important thing is when you started your LH surge. You can O anytime 12-48 hours later, I believe the average is 24-36 hours later. You probably started surge on Sunday, is my guess. Not sure why the line is SO much darker today. Could it be that your urine is more concentrated today?? Not entirely sure what's going on... The temp rise really does make it looked like you have already o'ed. I think we will have to wait to see what your temp does tomorrow to be sure. In terms of determining o date, I would go with temps over the monitor.

Have you been bding the past few days? I know you did the last two days, but what about on Friday and Saturday?

Are you you stressed, sick, sleep deprived or hitting the bottle? Those are the only other reasons your temp would be high I think... Kidding about the bottle!

Nope not stressed...or drinking :) Kaiya is sick and my throat feels scratchy but I don't have a fever....I feel fine other wise. We dtd Saturday, Monday and again this morning. I would question if I o'd yesterday (because of the huge temp rise) but I am still having ewcm so I don't think I have yet. :shrug: Oh and my cervix is soft this morning, I checked multiple times yesterday and it wasn't soft yet. Still medium position but it also never went high last month.

I dunno lady.... I guess only time will tell! Glad you dtd on Saturday in case you did o yesterday or Sunday.

I agree, I think you O'd already BUT this could be the tailend of that surge....

Just found this on FF https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Factors-that-affect-temperatures-.html

even if you don't have a fever an illness in you will still effect your temps, I wonder if that is what's up with me?! I can feel something coming on.

Could be... I had very abnormally high temps at the tailed of my cycle two cycles ago because I was sick. Instead of my usual temp drop, I had a temp spike. I only had a fever one day.

Also I just read an article that mentioned the the corpus luteum can also secrete LH... So it could be the tail end of the surge, a real surge, or from the cl??

I also read that LH "pulses" stimulate progesterone secretion.

Anyway, I think you have to just keep watching your temp on cm.

Thanks hun...I hate when it set up this way. I'll have no way of knowing when I o'd so I wont know how many dpo I am :growlmad: Just hoping I'll get some o pain today so I'll know for sure.

I know... You will know soon enough. In any case, knowing won't make a spit of difference in whether the sperm has caught the eggy. I would keep bding just in case, and well have an answer in a few days.

If I had to make an educated guess, I think you O'd yesterday....so you are 1DPO today. Thats what I think

Based on your temps, my vote would be yesterday, possibly Sunday.

I threw in some dummy temps for the next 2 days and FF put my cross-hairs on CD 14 (yesterday) which would make me feel better because of the temp rise but I don't normally have ewcm after I o, the following day I dry right up and my cervix was soft today, which is wasn't yesterday, all these things point to I haven't o'd yet...ahhhhh :wacko: Guess we'll know more in another few days.

hmmm, I am really thrown. I definitely think you may have O'd yesterday but we shall see! Sometimes our cycles are different. Maybe your body is doing something different this cycle and maybe the GFJ is giving you more fertile CM....just a thought :)

Agree with Jchic... it's not abnormal to have fertile CM after Oing. I am SURE I already O'ed but still feel pretty wet today. Maybe it really is the GFJ. ??

I really do think that a sustained temp shift is the gold standard in determining O date. CM can be fertile appearing after O, there can be these LH waves or pulses after O... go by your temps, unless you really do have a fever.

HI Ladies,

Just calling in to say hello. well the :witch: finally disapeared yesterday evening :happydance: so back on it, but in a relaxed approach. I am also finding the grapefruit juice more bearable as the day's go on.... though it has given me a little upset tummy (if you get what i mean... too much fruit maybe?)

Quick question about the sticks - does it matter if you use sticks from different packs in one cycle?. Because my cycles vary in length some months i use a full twenty sticks other months i use thirteen or so so have some left over... i have just been using the left over one's and then starting a new box when i run out but this means i am always using sticks from two boxes during a cycle.... I hope it doesn't matter because sticks are expensive.

How is everyone?

Dawn

Hi Dawnlouise,

Glad AF has left the building. In my opinion, I would really try to stick with the same box of sticks especially for the early part of your cycle, up until you peak (hoping you peak this time!). After you peak, it really doesn't matter which sticks you use, because the dang thing goes on autopilot...

I am in a similar boat - I have 2 sticks left over from my old box. Not sure when or if I can use them.

On a positive note - I've been reading on here that the sticks are on sale on Ebay, Amazon and even at Boots (is that a UK drugstore??).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->