CBFM Buddy

Oh - and i think the reason why you are supposed to use sticks from the same box, is that they will very in sensitivity or dye saturation/color from box to box, and the monitor works by reading the sticks and comparing them to the reading from the days before... So if you are using sensitive sticks and you are getting highs, and then you switch boxes and it's a little bit less sensitive, it might not give you your peak... see what I mean?

I cannot even concentrate at work today! UGHHH. Well then if thats true about the sticks I am SCREWED because I dumped the few I had in my old box into my new box like a month ago, HAHAHAHAHA!

Daisy, what OPKS do you use? I bought the digi ones so I can try to time the IUI as perfectly as possible.

I cannot even concentrate at work today! UGHHH. Well then if thats true about the sticks I am SCREWED because I dumped the few I had in my old box into my new box like a month ago, HAHAHAHAHA!

Haha! :haha: Well you will have to let us know if you get screwy readings! It might all just be a ploy by Clearblue Easy to force us to buy more sticks.

Daisy, what OPKS do you use? I bought the digi ones so I can try to time the IUI as perfectly as possible.

I've heard really good things about the digi ones - people like that they don't have to interpret the lines at all. That being said, I kind of like the ones with the lines because I can see it progressively get darker the day I start to surge. If it were ME because I am CRAZY (as the RE confirmed), I would do internet cheapies (mine are wondofo brand and I bought like 50 of the m for $5 on Amazon) AND the digis. But I realize that is NUTSO, and probably unnecessary.

snap.... i have a mixed box of sticks (16 sticks in there, so i am gonna use them! .... oh well..... am thinking of getting some chepa OPK's to use along side them, but i can't decide if this would mean i am not having a relaxed month LOL - when i vowed to do so.

anyway off i go, doing an online search for lovely cottages we could stay in for our first month wedding anniversary :happydance:

Daisy - boots is a UK drugstore / bodycare shop. The sticks are expensive in there - i have always brought them from amazon up to now .

Dawn,

Im jealous! Are you going away for the weekend?!

I've heard really good things about the digi ones - people like that they don't have to interpret the lines at all. That being said, I kind of like the ones with the lines because I can see it progressively get darker the day I start to surge. If it were ME because I am CRAZY (as the RE confirmed), I would do internet cheapies (mine are wondofo brand and I bought like 50 of the m for $5 on Amazon) AND the digis. But I realize that is NUTSO, and probably unnecessary.

HA! I probably will end up doing just that! We are control freaks, you realize this right? Every woman on this thread is a serious control FAHREAK! I love it! :thumbup:

Went on a walk with hubby. Not been getting out much at all so decided we should go on walk round our village. Its a two mile walk all done on flat ground.

We hour home and I started getting really bad period pain.I then started spotting. I rang the hospital who very nicely said that if I miscarry it can't be prevented a i'm so early and just drink lots of water, take a paracetamol and put my feet up.

I am so sad and teary. They won't see me before Monday but I just feel hopeless. My boobs don't hurt any more either so i'm convinced its bad news

X x

Oh, happy. Take it easy please! I know it must be such a bummer, being house/bed bound and all. I really hope the cramping and spotting subsides and all is fine. FX. Don't read too much into your non-sore boobs. What will be will be, and worrying doesn't help, in fact it just makes matter worse (hormonally) - so please try to stay positive and do something to try to take your mind off it. Can you rent a movie or something with DH? I know much easier said than done, but having a breakdown is not good for you or little bean.

HA! I probably will end up doing just that! We are control freaks, you realize this right? Every woman on this thread is a serious control FAHREAK! I love it! :thumbup:

SO true! Total control freak. TCF.

We are control freaks, you realize this right? Every woman on this thread is a serious control FAHREAK! I love it! :thumbup:

:rofl: You know I posted some pics of my cbfm sticks on a thread on bnb a few months ago and was asking the girls opinions on the lines...well every single one of them said the same thing to me "You know your not suppose to read the lines on those sticks" Are the mad?! If there is a line I am most definitely going to read it! :jo:

Oh no Happy :( I am sorry your spotting again hun!! Did you do anything out of the ordinary, excessive exercise?? Lay low and I will pray things are ok for you. Though not to give you false hope when you start loosing symptoms its not a good sign :( I know this from experience and the doctors told me the same thing. I really hope this isn't the case for you though hun!! :hugs:

Thank you daisy. Drank some big glasses of water and took some pain killers. I'm a wimp and won't go check the bleeding ....i'm calmer now.its all part of Gods plan for me. I have faith.

Its ten twenty pm here.i'm going to have a bath and a early night.the doctor told me to walk so I have tobalance it out. Lots of love x x

Happy, fingers crossed that everything is okay - i really hope the bleeding stops. Take care xxxx

Thanks hon.

I went on a walk which is the first time since my bed rest. I have to walk though i'm at risk of clots d due to previous varicose veins as a kid.

My boobs still hurt but not as much.but I did have nausea again today for hours which is a new symptom that started the our for days ago.

I will go easy tomorrow. I will walk but less of a length.

Thank you for all your support x

Happy, if you are at risk for clots in general, have you talked to the docs about an anticoagulant? Some women MC because they have clotting issues, and end up going on low dose aspirin or even heparin. Don't stop the fish oil! Prevents clotting...

Happy, dont worry just yet ok? Im sure it will all work out and the bean will be just fine. Your in my prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->