CBFM Buddy

Jchic! I've totally been to The House. As soon as I saw the photo of it on their webpage, I remembered. It was very good! LOTS of models there, at least the night we went. My husband was drooling.

I LOVE Lupa! Thats Lidia Bastianichs (Joes mom) place. Her office is downstairs. Otto has the best best pizza!! Becco is good, you guys would like it. They walk around with HUGE wooden bowls of fresh homemade pasta and serve you...its very family style oriented and the restaurant is warm and rustic...very Tuscan!

Yes absolutely, just let me know and I will make it happen!

Jchic! I've totally been to The House. As soon as I saw the photo of it on their webpage, I remembered. It was very good! LOTS of models there, at least the night we went. My husband was drooling.

HA! Ok, I am SOOOO not a model so that should be fun...I can imagine it now "Hey, can you bring this totally normal looking girl who could probably lose 5-10lbs and her husband to the back dimly lit corner table?" HAHAHAHAHA

Ahh, whatever. They sat us up front near the windows if I remember correctly. And I have more than 5-10 to lose!

I'll put Becco on the list! You know where else I'm dying to go? Blue Hill...

Oh and Per Se (don't know if THAT will ever happen!).

Wow all this talk about yummy food and I have NOTHING to eat in my house right now :( Sounds like lots of awesome places to eat! If only I had known you girls before we went to NYC in 2009...We didn't have a clue where to eat...and the places we did go to were awful!! Don't ask me, I have no idea what they were called! :haha:

Mmm... I know... now I'm craving spagghetti alla carbonara... yummmm.

Well Creative, next time you come down this way, you'll have some resources!

HI Ladies

Got to POAS today (CD9) :happydance:...... concerning how excited this gets me LOL - even though i know the next ten plus tsicks will probably low i still get excited.
This month i have brought some cheap OPK to use with my sticks, but am not going to use them till i start getting highs on the monitor.

How are we all :flower:

Hey dawn!!! Yay for getting to poas! :dance: Are you going to try the grapefruit juice this month?

Wont be on much at all today, today is the big birthday party for my son...I was up until midnight last night finishing cupcakes and decorating, I am pooped to say the least but he's so excited for today it makes it worth all the hassle! Got to go get some cleaning done before everyone gets here. Hope you all have a great day!! :hugs:

Yes, i started the grapefruit juice on the day Af arrived, and having a glass each day. Enjoy the birthday party xx:flower:

Hey dawn!!! Yay for getting to poas! :dance: Are you going to try the grapefruit juice this month?

Wont be on much at all today, today is the big birthday party for my son...I was up until midnight last night finishing cupcakes and decorating, I am pooped to say the least but he's so excited for today it makes it worth all the hassle! Got to go get some cleaning done before everyone gets here. Hope you all have a great day!! :hugs:

Hooray for POAS! Hooray for Brayden's party!

Dawnlouise, that's what I do - I start POAS once I get my first high on the monitor, and I do it in the afternoon/evening. Once it starts to fade in darker, I start doing them like 2-3 times a day (it usually turns positive the same day).

GL!

Good morning Ladies

Well last night DH and i had a discussion and he has agreed that he will go see his doctor if we are not pregnant by the end of March (he will be at his ideal weight then as he needs to loose about 20 lbs) - apparantly (in the uk) it's easier to test the men first, and i am led to believe that they prefer to do it this way (if his tests come back clear then i will go to the dr and at least be able to say DH is all clear) - but fingers crossed we will be pregnant by then. This was a major breakthrough for DH - since he never talks openly about ttc and i have always assumed it was my problem that we weren't pregnant (it may well be my prboblem!) but at least DH has come round to the idea that he may need to be tested too and better still he is suggesting when he will do it, and once DH says he will do something i know he will do it.... so it's all good really.

Dawn

Such good news Dawn!! My husband is the opposite, always says he will do something and then never does :dohh: I am glad he's agreeing to see a doctor, hope you guys get some answers! :hugs:

Thats good news dawn. Good luck

my GP tested me first as thats where she thought the problem lay, she was right, so she didnt get hubby tested. I thought this was rubbish as we are wasting our clomid if he has a problem too, so he went to see his doctor seperatly and asked to be tested, he has his test next tuesday :)

Glad for you both that the hubby's are getting checked out. It IS important because it could be them, or it could be both, and if its both, then treatment (iui, IVF) is more likely needed. My friend tried for 4 years before finally going to the re. It was her husband's sperm count/quality that was the issue. They did one iui, and bam! Pregotown!

I hope hes fine, I'm not sure about IUI over here but I'd have to wait til I was 30 for IVF, I dont know if I could wait that long and still be sane! :haha:

Wow, really?? I wonder what the protocol is then if dh has sperm issues - I would think that would speed things along, or change matters. I guess you'll find out soon enough!

Hey all.

Hope your all ok. Mrs b - I looked into iui over here and privately it was five hundred pounds but I didn't it seemed too bad.
Well my hospital appointment is tomorrow. Last night went on a walk around the beach, very carefully. When I got back there was no pain or blood and none today so I am very pleased. Also my nausea is pretty awful at the moment, yesterday I felt sick all evening and today I felt sick all morning. So in my over analysing brain that's a good sign?!

Speak soon lots of love
X

Wow, really?? I wonder what the protocol is then if dh has sperm issues - I would think that would speed things along, or change matters. I guess you'll find out soon enough!

its legislation for our heath care that its over 30 so that wont be lowered, its just been brought it, I think its wrong but hey.

We can still go private if need be I believe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->