CBFM Buddy

That's awesome jchic! when are you staring opks??

Oh and DH went and had his blood drawn a few days ago, he's meeting with the doctor on Monday to view the results of his thyroid!

Woohoo Creative! You keep on his a$$! You go girl. Glad you'll be getting him sorted out. Now the only thing left to do is keep on him to take the meds!! Hmm... crush them and put in his dinner? :haha:

Creative! You are definitely getting your BFP this month I have HUGE high hopes for you :)

Yes of course! We will BD'ing on CD8, CD10, CD12 and everyday from then on....and after. Gotta cover those bases, lol.

Wait.. don't you have to abstain for a day or 2 before the IUI? How does that work?

You have high hopes for me already? Well at least someone does! :haha:

Yes I too thought you couldn't dtd so many days before the IUI??

My doc says it really doesnt matter since DH count is very good. Also, I dont know when I will be getting a +opk exactly, so it's harder to abstain if you are uncertain of the day you will actually O. Some months I O on Cd16, or 15 or 13, etc....so its a crap shoot. LOL

I hope! We are going to be doing 1x AM and then the next day PM....so about the 36 hour mark :)

Daisy - how are you feeling today?

Anyone have fun plans this weekend?

Perfect plan. I am A-OK. Not doing any symptom spotting, just trying to keep my mind off of it. Weekend plans... Dinner tonight in the city with dh, and out again tomorrow night in MTC with another couple. No kids this weekend, so should be quiet. Step daughter's fever finally broke! No bding for us - SA on Monday as well as my progesterone test.

What about you ladies??

Oh and creative, I think I will test on Jan 21, at 12 dpo. Only because of the ice skating.

Such good news about her fever breaking! Finally :)
Nice! I LOVE going out to dinner! Its literally like my favorite activity!
Creativ - isnt your sons bday party this weekend? Are you all prepared? When are you testing?

I am so stressing about the timing of this IUI. Freaking crazy! I wish they would give me a trigger shot next week but doc says NO because I O on my own and he doesnt want to mess with it....which I understand and he has been really great so far, so I guess I should just go with it!

Happy, how are you today hun?

Oh so glad her fever is gone!!!!! So the 21st I would be...11 dpo if your 12 right? I will test with you then, as long as I'm not spotting! :)

Yes Brayden's party is tomorrow...and NO I am not ready, typical me, I've got the goodie bags done and the cookie pops but not the cupcakes, I need to get cracking, as well as clean my house from top to bottom, ugh!! I have had this nagging headache all day and all I want to do it take a nap, not cook *sigh*

I love going out to dinner too...though enjoy because once you have kids you wont want to take them in public, its no longer fun after that, lol!!

I know! I'm trying to enjoy it now - it's one of our favorite things to do too. We love food! My husband is an expert orderer - he always picks the best things on the menu. Luckily our girls are great in restaurants, but they are older, obviously. It gets better Creative! I'd say once they get to ~6+, they will be much better in restaurants. :)

LOL - my husband is the same way! He is such a foodie, and orders really good things. I have such a limited palate that he always makes fun of me.

Are you going anywhere fun Daisy? NY has soooo many good restaurants! We are going to The House on 2/18... Hopefully I will be prego and unable to enjoy their amazing wine list, ha!

I'm not sure yet where we are going - DH will surprise me I guess.

Went out last night to a great sushi place on the UES called Poke - amazing! Hoping it is my last sushi for a while... Have not heard of House - is it new? I love Mario Batali restaurants, I am dying to go to Babbo.

I'm not sure yet where we are going - DH will surprise me I guess.

Went out last night to a great sushi place on the UES called Poke - amazing! Hoping it is my last sushi for a while... Have not heard of House - is it new? I love Mario Batali restaurants, I am dying to go to Babbo.

I used to work for Mario!!!! He is a great guy, but a COMPLETE womanizer (has like 4 mistresses), LOL. I worked for him and his partner Joe Bastianich (who was always great to me, but a total grade A ASSHOLE) I was VP of Human Resources there before I left for an Internet Engineering company in NJ closer to home. I can definitely get you reservations, so let me know. Babbo is a TRUE foodie experience. Serious food and amazing.
I am a fan of Del Posto and Becco, they are my favorites of the Batali/Bastianich group. There is also a restaurant in that group called Esca. Dave Pasternack is the chef and is ridiculous. I suggest that one too.

I staffed all of Eataly, have you been there? Its Mario's HUGE restaurant/market in NY. It has 5 restaurants, a rooftop garden, etc. I worked like 80 hours a week, it was INSANE. They coown it with a father and son team called The Farinetti's who own 4 other Eataly's in Italy. They spoke ZERO English, so it was soooooo hard to communicate on training, employee manuals, etc. \

The House is about a year old or so....the link is www.thehousenyc.com

Wow, Jchic, that is AMAZING! Would love to get resies at Babbo - they never even pick up the phone over there! I've not been to Del Posto, Becco or EATALY, but I love Otto and Lupa. I'm obsessed with the proscuittio arugla pizza at Otto and the olive oil gelato. And Lupa has the most amazing carbonara and tartufo... YUM! I have been to Esca twice - they have a spaghetti alla chittara with sea urchin that is to die for!

I am SO going to take up on on that offer for Babbo resies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->