CBFM Buddy

silly protocal...... very disheartening when people have tried for so long that they have to wait till they are 30 for IVF

I hope hes fine, I'm not sure about IUI over here but I'd have to wait til I was 30 for IVF, I dont know if I could wait that long and still be sane! :haha:

Agree! :-( Healthcare seems universally suboptimal, wherever you happen to live.

Yes, there seems problems with all, all different depending on area but all far from ideal

Hey Jchic - you out there? We need an update from you!

I see you have a high today on the monitor! Girl - you best be using those OPKs! Snap!

:)

Daisy you realize if your temp shoots up you could very possible have a triphasic chart love!!! :dance:

Jchic where are you today?? Busy bding? :winkwink:
Mamma.....we need to hear from you hun please come back!!! :hugs: We miss you!!!

This is possible the boring - ist 2ww I have ever had...I've got NO symptoms at all!!!!! :(

But I thought you are having headaches! That's a symptom!

I think I would need 3 temps higher than ~98 for it to be triphasic... we'll see. It was triphasic yesterday and no such luck!

yeah...but headaches arn't that big of a sign are they? It could have been stress from the party too?? Oh well..if I remember right when I was pregnant with Brayden I tested just because I had to poas and I knew it would be negative as I had no signs and :shock: It was a :bfp: I remember looking at it in shock for like 10 minutes...thinking how could I be?! :rofl: And with Kaiya I had every symptom in the book! I guess all babies are different.

Agree - I think it can go either way. Honestly, it really sounds like most pregnancy symptoms are also PMS symptoms, so just really not putting any faith into symptoms at this point. I have had every symptom in the book practically, over the past 3 months, and NADA.

Good Morning Ladies!!!! How was everyones weekend? We have been nuts here. Our deal for house fell through BUT worked out so much better bc our dream house went on market and we put an offer in and got it !!!!! God works in mysterious ways doesnt he?

Mrs B how are you? Dawn? Any updates on testing etc?

Mrs creative, how was the party? Post pics!! HOws the 2ww prego pants!? Test date when?

Daisy- hows the 2ww? Youre testing sat right? When does dh do sA?

Afm- got a smiley on digi! Temp drop and high on monitor- so my plan of action is: wr called out sick to work and will do iui this afternoon. Calling at 9am for appt and then 2nd IUI tomorrow AM. I bet monitor will give me peak tomorrow, thoughts?

As for peak - probably. It's hard to know - my monitor was definitely off by a day or two this past cycle. Surprising you didn't get a peak today if you got a smiley.

:wohoo: How exciting jchic!!!!! Good luck today hun, can't wait to hear all about it! So thrilled you got your dream house! Yes that was all God, he's amazing!!! We were talking about putting our house on the market last night. We will wait until spring though as we have so much to finish up here! I'm excited but sad at the same time, we have lived here for 10 years and I know exactly where both of my kids were when they took there first steps. Will be hard to leave the memories!!

My monitor was way off too...if the monitor doesn't catch the beginning of your peak, like Daisy and I you will be thrown off by a day at least. As why I o'd on my last high and not on either of my peaks. Always look at the lines!!

Do u think timing it is right? This afternoon and tomro am? Also i peed with fmu on both the digi and the monitor so the digi cant be wrong and my temp dropped today. Also how long after u get the smiley do u o?

Xoxoxo creative and daisy this is ur cycle!!!!

Hey girls! I've been following ya'll since waaayy back on page 4(i got my monitor right before the thread started) and check up every day. I finally made an account to let you know for what it's worth I got my bfp 2 weeks ago. We dtd 2 highs before the positive. Aside from using the cbfm, regular vitamins for him, and prenatals for me we also tried the Guaifensin. That had to be what did it as we only used it one cycle. I started taking it the day after af stopped. I made DH take it a couple of hours before sexytimes. Just thought you might be interested. GOOD LUCK! I'm on pins and needles to see a bfp for all of you!

Thanks Kaj and congrats to you! Happy and Healthy 9 months! Come by and check in anytime :) let us know your progress! Xxoo

hey kajhiit,

glad you got your BFP - congratulations!

jchic - your timing looks ace to me. good luck xxx

hey hon, its 1600hrs here. appointment is 1730....i'm very nervous but doing alright.

i have mild nausea so im happy lol, i get scared if i have no symptoms!!!

im trying not to put all my hope into this scan. Its early days and with all the hiccoughs i am trying to just keep a open mind

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->