CBFM Buddy

Then we go the next am and am after that.

I have a good feeling for all of us this cycle!! How the 2ww so far creative and daisy?

Perfect perfect! Really hope this is it!

TWW is fine. Honestly, so happy I o'ed early! The wait to O, when it's on CD 17 or 18 really drags. I am really trying not to symptoms spot this cycle, so I'm going to be keeping fairly quiet over here until testing date. Don't want to get my hopes up. FF wants me to test on Jan 22, but we are going ice skating on Jan 21 and I'm a total klutz, so I'll probably test that morning. If it's BFP, you'll find me warming the bench, sipping hot cocoa! Not sure what to do if it's BFN.. guess I will go, but just be really careful.

Awesome!!! doubling your chances!!! :D

So far the 2ww on my end is very uneventful, no signs at all, but its only 3 dpo too!

I know..I've never o'd this early, ever!! It almost seems wrong :haha: I agree DAisy waiting to o until CD17 or 18 is a killer...I could get used to this CD14 stuff :smug:

wait there is something I can symptom spot about...out of the ordinary for me, the last 3 nights or so I haven't been sleeping all that well. I usually am out as soon as I hit the pillow and don't wake much at all if at all...I've been tossing and turning a lot lately. :shrug: But I am not going to symptom spot this month either :rofl:

hello ladies,

i have some very positive feelings for you this month!!! early ovulation worked for me!

i'm doing ok today. i'm trying to not over analyse everything but that's impossible.

i had nausea last night and this morning, pretty bad nausea and my breasts are still quite sore. i have spotted today but only a small amount and its very dark and sporadic in cm so i think its the remnant of the bleed yesterday coming out.

Daisy - i think your going to get your BFP this month. I wouldn't worry at all about hot yoga, its better than football my oh plays and that doesnt affect sperm . all the reading i have done suggests that yoga is really really good for health.

xxxx

Thanks happy! I just worry about dh's sperm. He is getting on in years, poor bloke (why do I feel the need to use British slang "whilst" talking to Brits? I'll never know). I just worry that the tighties he wears to work out coupled with the 80 degree heat in the hot yoga studio will affect his swimmers. Poor little guys must be dying in there! Literally! :). We'll find out soon enough about his count.

Thanks for the reassurance though and your good feeling about a bfp for me.

So glad to hear your symptoms have returned, and the spotting has slowed down.

Jchic, when are you going to start using the opks??

hey daisy hon, im loving the British slang. I used to work in the USA and i had everyone saying "loo" and "gobsmacked". it was funny. they tried to get me to say words in a american accent but im terrible at accents so they soon stopped!!

How long does your OH do the yoga class for? how often? I would think that low impact exercise would be better than high impact even though its at heat.

im totally not getting my hopes up AT ALL. I totally cant . I will be heartbroken if the worst happens but at least by me not looking at nursery furniture / picking baby names i would minimize the pain. so i am thinking calmly.

xxx

aww yay...glad things are looking up for you Happy!! :hugs: I understand not wanting to get your hopes up hun. Do you know how far along you are?

thanks 1cre8tivgrl,

well my last period (although it was only like a 3 day one) was the 7th Decem. so i cant be more than 5 weeks according to the online calculators.

that concerns me as well as the u/s may or may not show a heartbeat even IF i hadn't had all these complications. I think it will frighten me. BUT the doctor said after all the bleeding they want to do a u/s on monday regardless and will do another the week after.

i am still not hopeful, and totally over analyzing everything - such as why are my breasts not as sore? why is my nausea still there but less than last week?! My DH is convinced it has all gone wrong already.

xxxx

Men are the 1st to jump ship....at least my hubby is, if anything goes the slightest bit wrong its all over! Don't let him get you down!

Happy I can totally understand that you are trying to self-protect. It makes sense. I think the best thing is to not get your hopes up, but not despair just yet either. Just try to get comfortable with either scenario, and try to distract yourself as much as possible.

DH does everything in his entire life with high intensity, including working out. Mostly he runs a few times a week (hard and long) and he lifts weights, and now he is trying to get back to yoga once a week. For all of this working out, he wears really tight underwear, and he gets really sweaty - you can wring his clothes out, they are totally saturated. Including after yoga. Oh well. He said that if his count is suboptimal, he'll stay away from hot yoga and wear different undies.

So busy today on here!
Daisy- when does dh go for sa?
Creative- i need ur positive pma!!!!
Happy- i agree with daisy, just try to relax, ok?

I have such an issue trying to schedule these iuis. Dh works an hour away and the "sample" needs to be super fresh so first day isnt an issue but he cant be using days sp early in the year, sooooo the 2nd day may be the issue. Ughhhh. I heard washed sperm lives 12-24 hours. So i need a plab of attack! Help!

What time does he go into work? Can you go in for the IUI first thing, and he just goes in a little bit late?

Also... I don't know if your doc does this - probably not - but the place I go to will freeze the sample for later use, if a fresh sample is unavailable.

OH, and DH goes in for SA on Monday, so it's going to be a BORING weekend at our house, no BDing!

thanks ladies.

i am today trying to ignore everything today!!!! i woke up, upset my boobs dont hurt today and gutted i didnt feel any nausea !! hahaha. thats how scientific my thoughts are. i have twinges and feelings in my uterus but i have ruled myself out as my boobs dont hurt. oh and i thought my oh smelled when he got out of the bath as well. hahah of sweets

haha. oh well. i hope you have a lovely friday, im going to stay off line today i think. give my head a break.

Daisy - at least OH will give up on the hot yoga ect if he needs to. some fellas would totally refuse. i have full belief that his swimmers will be top notch and you get a bfp very very soon.

lots of love to you all xx

lots of love xxxx

Also... I don't know if your doc does this - probably not - but the place I go to will freeze the sample for later use, if a fresh sample is unavailable.

I think he does freeze it, but DH is just going to go into work late :) WOOHOO!

TGIF ladies!

Eee! Jchic your just days away from your IUI!! :dance: Are you guys going to do any bding before or just wait for after?

Daisy when do you think you'll test?

:hugs: Happy. Hang in there girl! Best to stay off the internet and keep yourself busy other wise!

It's funny this is the first month where I just don't care to over analyze every little thing. I think I am just tired of getting my hopes up though! My temp went higher than it every has since I started temping 6 months ago. reached 98.60 this morning!! I'm getting my daughter's cold though so maybe that's why??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->