CBFM Buddy

Aww Thanks Kajhiit!! You are welcome to join us hun!

Ooh Happy I hope things went well for you hun!! :hugs: Praying all your stress is behind you and your little bean is growing nicely in there!

What time do you go in today jchic? I also think its great timing!!

I've got a headache again :( I was reading after lunch and it made me sleepy so I took a little nap and still can't shake it. I have friends coming over in a bit so I should probably go take something to try and get rid of it. Still no sign of anything for me...though I am hopeful because I don't even have my normal PMS symptoms, 7dpo today and not so much as 1 cramp yet...no massive food attacks, which is ALWAYS a sign of impending AF. I keep getting these feelings just like before she comes, I go and look and its just CM. I know its too early its just weird!!

Brilliant news

Just in from hospital, i'm so lucky they are the nicest staff ever.
they found a heart beat. The sac now has a heart beat and a yolk. The sac was much bigger, it was twice the size. Im not out if the woods yet but they found out my womb is one hundred percent back wards, ha ha, so that's where all the problems are coming from. They didn't realise quite how retro verted it actually is. Now the sacs a bit bigger it was so obvious it was backwards. I have to have another scan in two Weeks but my chances are looking really strong x

So happy for you happy! Glad your heading in the right direction x

EEEEK! Happy - so pleased for you! I told ya so! I'm telling you, they have a hard time seeing the sac and finding the heartbeat with us girls with the retroverted wombs. I was researching the topic a while back, and there are SO many stories, just like yours.

You must be over the moon!

Kajiit - congratulations! How many months were you TTC before getting that wonderful BFP?

Jchic, I think your timing is good. I usually O ~ 36 hours after my first + OPK. Did you do one last night as well? Just wondering if you actually started to surge yesterday. In any case, I think IUI today and tomorrow should do the trick!! Let us know how it goes!

Mrs. B - have you started clomid yet this cycle?

How is it going Dawnlouise?

Are you feeling any better creative?

As for me - had my progesterone test today. It was 17, which they said is adequate. They said anything above 9 is fine. DH also had his SA. Not sure how long it takes to get those results.

Next up for me - just waiting on AF or BFP. If AF, then I go for more blood work and the HSG.

I took it 2-6, im on CD17 now... not hopeful to be honest :dohh:

Happy - I am SO SO glad for you! I knew this would all work out! God looked after you and your little bean. Congrats!

Daisy and Creative - you are going to be BFP twins!!

Mrs B - any other highs from the POAS?

AFM - just got back form IUI #1! WOOHOO! First, I dont care what anyone says, it hurts a bit!!! Its a pretty big catheter that goes up and it pinches. Have some slight cramping, nothing CRAZY and also had some brown spotting after for a few wipes. They told me that was all normal. Doc said he put sperm in each tube for me and we are doing it again tomorrow AM at 10.
I started the OPKS yesterday when I got my first high and it was negative. Then did an opk around 7 pm and there was a slight line, but nothing crazy, we BD'd last night....today when I woke up, I peed on the CBFM stick first, then I stopped midstream and peed on the digi and got a high on the monitor and a smiley face on the digi. Did another OPK (regular one, not digi) and the lines were pretty much the same color, maybe a TADDDDD lighter....so I am thinking I will O tomorrow....
Thoughts on BD'ing tonight for insurance?

Thanks girlies!

I'm totally made up, really really pleased. The entire diagnosis of a retroverted uterus has answers lots of questions on my head. And i'm sure that laying on my back for so long after dtd helped fight gravity and make it work.

I'm so thank full for all your support ladies, thank you. I really really hope you get your bfps this month x

Oh Mrs. B - hang in there! Maybe you are just ovulating a little on the later side? I guess only time will tell. You'll get this sorted out Mrs. B - you will!!

Jchic! So excited for you! Yipeee! Not sure if I woud DTD again tonight.... you did it last night - just now - and again in the morning. I would give DH time to replenish before the morning. Sorry it was painful... hope the crampiness goes away soon. SO, so hopeful for you Jchic, and congrats on the house!

Thanks ladies, I guess I'm feeling a bit beaten at the mo, stupid body! Hubs has SA next Tuesday, so I hope O isn't too late as we'll miss it. But I have day 21 bloods on Friday so will see what the outcome of that is, and hopefully they'll up my dosage if I ask! Hoping for metformin too sometime.
CBFM is giving constant highs, Ive ordered some digi opks but don't know when they'll turn up x

Jchic good luck with the iui. ...i'm sure when we caught the egg it hurry and I spotted a wee bit after. I am so hopeful for you, i'm sure you will catch that egg x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Happy, I am so happy for you - that is great news

Jchic - glad the IUI went okay

hope everyone else is well.

I am day 11 and still getting lows, no suprise there..... but have lost 5.5lbs in weight this week so that is good :thumbup:

Dawn

You ladies are the best!!!! Bfps all around this month :) lets hope!

Mrs B- hmmm, can u bd before his sa at all or no? If not dont worry! Its important to get all this stuff straightened out even if u have to sit a cycle out. Remember, once its all straightened out u will get prego by literally thinking abt babies!

Woo hoo!!! If it were me jchic I wouldn't dtd tonight, like Daisy said let DH's sperm build up for tomorrow morning!! It's your month hun I know it!!!! XO Looking at your chart I would say you will most likely o tomorrow hun...PERFECT timing!!!!!

Congrats Dawn that is great..I'd love to loose some weight before this baby but I'm horrible at exercising, I hate to so I don't most of the time :blush:

Mrs.B are you still drinking the grapefruit juice? That moved my o up 3-4 days I couldn't believe it!! Hope you o soon hun! Is there a plan of attack if the clomid doesn't do the trick?

AFM - just got a bit of pain in my right boob...woot!! :haha: and have some VERY mild achy cramps in my uterus...please be implantation please oh please let this be the month!!!

Ugh...just took a peek at my previous months symptoms and 7dpo was common for twinges in bbs and cramps :cry: bring on AF

Oh Creative, stop!! Let's just not read too much into every twinge and cramp OK? Because we could be having twinges and cramps and be prego, or not - there is really no way to tell, other than waiting it out unfortunately. I've really given up on symptom spotting for good. And remember plenty of women say they have NO symptoms before that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->