CBFM Buddy

I know hun...I really need to stop reading into every little thing, its just so hard!! I'm actually not even looking forward to testing this month which is not like me at all. I think I am just scared, I don't want to see another bfn!

I'm in the same boat. If I didn't have this dang ice skating thing, I wouldn't test at all, unless I was late. Next cycle (I know, I know - there won't be a next), I am going to wait at least until 13, or14 DPO or AF, whichever is first. I keep testing later and later. The first few months I was testing at like 6 DPO (duh!!!), and then I moved it back to 9, then 10, then 11, and now I'm waiting until 12 this month.

My dang cbfm stick was defective this am!!!!! I got a high and was like WTF and looked at the stick and no lines just blue dye smear all over. I gt a + opk right after though.

Don't worry jchickie. I think your iui is perfectly timed, based on the opks. Good luck today, and let's now start watching your temp.

I just did another digi and cheapie. Smiley face and positive again. Do i even put the cbfm reading in ff or skip it?

You can put it in. I did, and the system based my o date more in my temps and opks than the CBFM reading. I bet you'll either get a peak tomorrow, on the tail end if your surge, or you'll miss it altogether.

Do you happen to keep your monitor and the sticks in the bathroom?? I wouldnt - too damp.

And careful not to oversaturate your stick! I dip mine rather than peeing on them, and that seems to work well most of the time (15 seconds).

Very slight temp rise this morn. Waiting to see if thats my ov!! Monitor still on high!

I keep it on my bedroom nightstand but im gonna dip the stick from now on and going to put the reading in anyway. I def think my o is today though.

Mrs. B - OOh yay! I hope it is hun :hugs:

Jchic - Urgh!!! I am not loving the monitor anymore...figures you'd have a defective test on the day you need it most! Thankfully you have the opks to back you! I am buying some next month I think and skipping the monitor all together, not impressed that its not picking up my surge when it starts. I think I'd be better off reading OPKs! Good luck again today!! :)

AFM - reading back on past cycles I am due to get loads of pimples today :haha: So far so good...Stay away AF!!!! I checked my cp in the shower as I do every morning, it was low as it always is, then I decided to check it again at 7:30 before heading out the door to drop on Brayden at school and it was high and almost soft??? Why would it move in that amount of time?? Odd...I checked around the same time yesterday and it was still low. Hmm...not sure which to record on my chart? I too dip my sticks for 15 seconds...just easier for me.

Uhm...Daisy...can you say almost triphasic?? :D 2 more days of high temps and your there girlfriend :happydance:

Creative, hmmmm, I hope its going up and soft because ur little bean wantd to implant and get comfy!!!! I so hope this is it for you.

Mrs B- wooohooooo this is such a good sign!

Daisydukers- how r u feeling today?

I too am not thrilled with the monitors. I honestly think its not picking up my surge at all and im worried i timed these iuis wrong, but i know deep inside the opks and temps are telling me the right story!

I really hope so Creative! I was like, "whhaaaat?" this morning. I felt really hot though while I was taking my temp, so I might've been taking it in the middle of a hot flash!

Not sure why your CP changed in such a short amount of time. Were you in the same position both times? I think checking it at the same time, in the same position is important. That said, I stopped checking mine, because I don't feel like it gives me super useful info after O. It can be low or high, or firm or soft, and you can be prego or not.

Also, Creative, about the monitor - I know that you are frustrated with it this month (me too) because it missed the first day of our peaks, BUT I do still think it gives us valuable information because it tells us about our estrogen surge, which OPKs do not. And considering that the 2-3 days before O are the most important days, the monitor does help give a little advance warning. In my opinion... I am still going to use mine, but just realize it's not perfect, and I'm going to keep using all the information at hand - CBFM readings, OPK readings (from my first high on), CM, temperature - to help time BDing.

Jchic, I agree - I think today is O day!

Jchic, also remember you are using a mixed box of sticks, which might also be the problem? Just an idea... The monitor had done well for us in other months, just this month for whatever reason, it's a little off. On another thread, there are so many women who got pregnant using the monitor. I really think it IS useful, but you can't rely on it 100%. I promise you, you did not time IUI wrong. You have 2 opks, different brands that are giving you positives since yesterday. You will O today, or latest tomorrow, but I really think today. Im sorry about your bum stick!

AFM... doing well. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but having some promising signs (as I do EVERY month). Boobs are super sore, temp rise today, and had some cramping last night. Now, do NOT call me pregopants. I just want all of us to wait and see without jumping the gun here. I cannot get my hopes up - it's too hard when I see the BFN.

I know. Ugh the bfn is brutal. Its so unfair at times I swear.
Yes definitely, that could be it- I am going to back up the data with the opks just in case

I know - I think that's smart. I start doing OPKs in the evening (the cheap ones) the day I first get a high. Once I start to see it fade in, I do them in the afternoon and evening. I do think having both sets of data is useful. My OPK always turns positive the night before I get a peak. This month, the lines on the stick suggested peak, but the monitor read it as "high". Always good to have the OPK as back up.

I up loaded pics from Brayden's party on Sat pics of the cup cakes and cookie pops, goodie bags, etc. (all my hours and hours of work :haha:) and also some pics of Kaiya getting her 1st hair cut today (she did awesome!) They are in my Brayden and Kaiya journal...I would upload them in here but there are lots and it took me awhile, I'm being lazy I know :rofl: Anyways they are in there if you want to have a look.

How is every one today? You girls are so quiet today!
Jchic are you back from your IUI yet? I forgot what time it was at?
I am having an all you can eat day today, only I am not eating sweets right now so its killing me!! I usually have my increased appetite around 2dpo so at 8dpo its a little weird...hoping its a good sign but not putting a lot of hope in it either as I am getting sick of getting my hopes up for nothing :(

Aww creative your kiddies are too cute! Cakes are great xx

AFM, I have really sensitive nipples this evening accompanying that little temp rise so we'll see if the temp stays up :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->