CBFM Buddy

That sounds promising Mrs. B!

Creative I've been eating nonstop today too! I had TWO breakfasts (I did work out in between), then a snack, then lunch, then another snack. Can't. stop. eating. Ravenous today. Going to pop over to your journal...

Oooh Yay!!! We're both prego!! :D Haha....I'm kidding but secretly hope so!!!!!!

HI Ladies

I got my high today on CD13 :happydance: This is the earliest (in the whole 5 months of using it) that i have ever got it (the earliest previously has been CD 16 and on that cycle i had two highs then a peak). :happydance:

i am so pleased. I wonder if the grapefruit juice helped... or if just loosing a few pounds has helped, or eating better than i had been over chirstmas... who knows!.

The thing is due to being ill we have not :sex: since CD10. I am working long hours and so is DH, we are shattered and i still feel ill from the cold i can not shift since new year.... we will :sex: come what may tonight. I also have OPK's too so i shall start using them (may do one this evening)....... Fingers crossed i will peak soon and this may be a shorter cycle for me.

Hope your all well

Dawn

Yay dawn, you should be alright if you do tonight I would have thought.

Ff gave me crosshairs this morning so im now 3dpo, temps not up too much tho and cbfm is still on high lol

Hey All!

Wtf- my temp dropped? Another high on monitor but lines are both pretty much the same in color. Im going to do an opk when I get into work. Im soooooo confused. Why +opk 2 days in a row and no temp rise? Help!!!!!!

Dawn! So happy to see you back, WOOP! So excited for your high...now GO GET BUSYYYYY!

Mrs B - how you doing today my dear?

DaisyDukey Pants and Creative - How are my prego friends today? Creative - your kids are ADORABLE! Send them to NJ so I can babysit :)

DawnLouise, great news! I wouldn't worry at all about not BDing much recently. Just DTD tonight, and every other day until peak (or + OPK), then both peaks and the high after...

Jchic, it looks like you have not O'ed yet. :-( I bet today is the day. Looking at your chart from last month, right before O, you have a similar temp pattern. Is there any reason why your temp might be artificially low (slept with open mouth etc)? Did you take it again? How long do those washed sperm last? 36 hours right? So hopefully today is the day!

I'm fine.. Boobs stil hurt. Small temp drop, but I took it again, and it was 98.21. Going to keep the lower temp in there for now...

jchic if you look at last months chart it did the same pattern, so looks like if it follows suit you will o today!!

Dawn!! Yay for your early high i will put money on the grapefruit juice, it did the same to me and I o'd 3-4 days earlier too!!! Get bding girl!!! :wohoo:

Mrs. B - you o'd girl!!!! Congrats all around the table this morning! :yipee:

AFM - Stupidly I tested this morning, I KNEW it would be a bfn but I had to see that so I'd stop getting my hopes up and well it worked like a charm :rofl: I am not bummed I know its too early but now that I know there is NO HCG in my system (I tested with a 10mIu test) I will not bother testing again until AF is due, which is Saturday. And that's only if I don't spot. I only have 1 test left in my house so I have to make it count!

How is everyone one else doing today??

UGH, I am SO upset!!! No, washed sperm only lasts anywhere from 24-36 hours. He did put the sperm in my fallopian tubes as he said that it was pointless to just put it in the uterus, if we were going to do it, he wanted to do it to maximize my chances. So the first day he put the spermies in my left tube, the next day in my right....
I dont understand why I would get a +opk though? Is that normal? How long do you O after a +opk? I had the IUI yesterday at 11am and then we BD'D last night at like 8pm and I stayed laying down for an hour watching GLEE, ha! Some stuff fell out when I turned to put my legs up, but thats normal, right?
UGH, please tell me I covered my bases??? I wish I would have timed the IUI better. I would have done yesterday and today or today and tomorrow to be honest. Oh well, we still have a shot the old fashioned way right?
Thank GOODNESS I have awesome insurance and IUI cost me 0. If we have to do IVF at some point, my insurance also covers that at 100%. If I had to pay for the IUI's that I MESSED UP I would be even more upset right now!

Cre8tiv - WHYYYY did you test you crazy girl?! LOL. Its wayyyy too early! Make that last test count and HOLD OUT!

Jchic I still think your fine hun, from a + opk I think its anywhere up to 36 hours which means you WILL o today and since you did the IUI yesterday, those :spermy: are still up there waiting for the egg when it releases today. Don't loose hope hun. :hugs:

Cre8tiv - WHYYYY did you test you crazy girl?! LOL. Its wayyyy too early! Make that last test count and HOLD OUT!

:rofl: I know...but I wanted a way to help bring me back to reality and I knew a bfn would totally do that :haha:

Jchic, DO NOT beat yourself up. PLEASE. You had NO way to know that you were not going to O yesterday.

People usually ovulate 12-48 hours after their first + OPK, which would put you Monday evening through this morning. It IS possible that you ovulated this morning (24 hours after your last IUI) - your temp wouldn't rise yet this morning if you are just ovulating NOW). I bet you today is O'day, and if the sperm lasts 24-36 hours, then you should be OK. Also, you are DTD the old fashioned way.

Listen, if it doesn't happen this cycle, it was not meant to be, for some unforeseen reason you can't know yet, or ever. Maybe it will be a bad egg or a bad sperm and there would have been a big problem with the fetus, or maybe having a baby next October will be really bad timing for some reason that you can't know. Give it up to God girl. Like Creative says, we can toss the dice, but God makes all the decisions - or something like that. I'm not even religious, but I do believe that things happen for a reason, and things work out the way they are supposed to.

The good news is that it was FREE for you, and you can try again next month, using the knowledge that you O a little later after getting a + OPK, probably 36-48 hours later. One more consolation - it's possible you even O'ed last night and the progesterone hasn't had time enough to build up to produce a temp rise yet. ??

And congrats Mrs. B on the big O! (Funny, that usually means something else entirely!)

Ok so I just did a DIGI right now at work and NEGATIVE....Doctor Daisy, whatdya think?

You will get a temp rise tomorrow, I'm pretty sure. You will o today, or you may have already o'ed this morning or even last night. That's what I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->