CBFM Buddy

I would consider yourself lucky! To O when you are trying not to! I should try that tactic... :haha:

Hey maybe that's why we are not yet prego! We all need to work on Oing more...

HA! Seriously, maybe that would get us preggers faster!!!!

I think the monitor missed my surge COMPLETELY. Not happy abt it, lol. I always get a peak so this is super odd for me. I had a temp rise, cm change etc. Thoughts?

How is everyone today?

Creative and DD- 2 more days til testing!!!! Charts are looking awesomeeeeee woohoo! Praying for u both!

I stopped using my monitor this morning for this cycle

Jchic, I think you O'ed yesterday - told ya!

Maybe it missed your surge because of the one defective stick and/or the mixed box of sticks?? Hopefully you won't have to use the monitor next cycle, but if you do, use the same box of sticks and see what happens...?

Thanks for the prayers! I might delay testing until Monday, or at least Sunday. The main reason I was going to test on Saturday is that I had an ice skating "date" and as I'm a complete klutz, I thought I had better test before falling on my ass all day. The "date" has been canceled, so no need to test on Saturday anymore. I might wait to see what my temps do. AF is due Saturday or Sunday...If my temp is still up on Sunday, I might test then.

Morning girls!! I had to go around and have a peak at all your charts! Mrs.B temp is still up indicating o!! :dance: Jchic I definitely think you o'd yesterday hun!! Woo hoo, welcome to the 2ww!! Daisy I was thinking of holding off testing until Sunday too...I just don't "feel" pregnant if you know what I mean. Spotting should start tomorrow without fail and AF should arrive on Sunday as scheduled by mother nature. I am preparing myself for the worst so I wont be disappointed! If I am pleasantly surprised than horray...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :haha: Temp has held steady for 8 days in a row, I am impressed by that but it looks similar to 2 months ago too...temp should drop tomorrow or Sat. Praying it doesn't though!!

Cre8tive - dont count yourself out! I am praying its your BFP, you completely deserve it! How long did you ttc with Brayden and Kaiya?

My last 3 pregnancies all took only 2 months ttc...I guess I didn't realize how lucky I was. This is only my 4th month so I shouldn't be so down but I don't know why its so much harder this time around?! I want to blame it on the IUD, or my age :blush:

Stop! You are still wayyyy ahead of the curve here! You have only been ttc for 4 months :) It will happen soon, promise!!

Just got the call from the RE that DH's SA was normal. I don't have the actual numbers. Happy that there is no problem there, but now more concerned than ever that the problem is me. It seemed like if he had a low count, then at least an iui might really do the trick?? Hoping my test results later this month come back normal..

:hugs: Daisy! You are not the problem hun, I know its easy to see it that way. We may even be pregnant right now girly!!!!! :D

D.Dukerpants - That is great news about DH's SA. I am certain your tests are normal and that its just nature taking its time :) This could be a big month for you, I am STALKING your chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->