CBFM Buddy

J chic, everyone is different, but looking at my charts, I always seem to O ~ 36-48 hours after my + opk... If the same is true for you, you oed last night or are oing this morning.

My CM is wet....I wonder if I am O'ing right now at the tail end of the surge, I think I may have O'd last night...would that make sense if the monitor didnt pick it up but the opk did? Perhaps I started to O in the afternoon through now? That would not show an increase in temp until tomorrow anyway, right?

I think most likely it happened late last night or this morning. We'll have to wait to see what your temp does... Unless of course you want to go in for an ultrasound to see if the doc can detect a ruptured follicle!

HA! Ok thanks for dealing with my Craziness! LOL

.... I know you are thinking about calling the doc! :haha:

HA! I literally have to restrain myself...You are right though, its in God's hands now....he will decide :)

Good for you. Try to let it go for now - let's see what tomorrow brings. Hugs.

good luck ladies! sounds positive jchic. im really feeling positive vibes for you xxx

wow i thought i had only missed one page...you guys have been talkative!!! im now reading all the posts i missed x

Wow! All going on in here atm
:haha: at the 'BIG O' its funny how life experiences (like being on BnB) can change things.

Everyone seems to be doing well xx

Speaking of the Big o (and I'm talking about the other one here) is anyone trying not to while ttc??? I have heard it releases a hormone which is unfavorable to female sperm and kills them off?? Do not know if its true or not but definitely held true with both of my kids!

I've read that oing after him might help "dip" your cervix into the semen pool, helping more sperm to find there way in there... Have not heard that it's bad, but haven't really researched it. Tmi alert, but I almost never o from intercourse. Once in a rare while.

Oh I haven't heard that, I did hear from somewhere that its good because it 'sucks' the sperm up, but how true it is I have no idea

I think I read that O is good because it sucks up the sperm, but who knows....I dont usually O from sex, sometimes, but it has to be like the perfect storm type of thing. LOL.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I normally don't either :blush:

:laugh2: Ladies- i love reading this thread when i get home from a long day at work, you sometimes make me chuckle.

Well i did opk tonight and it was negative despite the high this morning, TMI but i am lay here now in bed after :sex: with bum pillow lol, let the sex marathon begin.

Hope your all well x

GL Dawnlouise! Don't worry about not getting + OPK yet. You will probably have at least a few highs before getting that peak or + OPK, and remember you still have 1-2 days to catch the egg after that.

Everything I have ever read about ttc has advised the big o as your cervix dips in and out of the magic spermies. I have even read you should o the morning after as well as after sex.

X x

Phew!! Me too..I almost NEVER o...during sex sometimes though, mainly when I am trying my hardest not too!! And 2 days before o this month I did...accidently :blush: I was a little upset as I would really like another girl :dohh: Obviously I will be thrilled with either though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->