CBFM Buddy

:hugs: Mrs. B I am sorry hun....but look at your chart babe!! I pray you wont need to go back to them at all, that you'll get your :bfp: this month!!

hopefulhoney - glad to see you came back! Don't feel blonde, we ALL do those types of things :) Just glad you figured it out! I would say you had a good chance if you bd on the 1st peak. Did you save you sticks? (maybe I'm the only crazy one who does that :haha:) But you look at the LH line and you can tell roughly when your surge started. A few of us girls on here this month were lucky to do that and have the OPK back up as the monitor missed the beginning of our surge (or missed it completely). Like for me, I o'd on the High before my first peak this month because the monitor missed the beginning of my surge. Glad in this instance I am an over analyzer! :haha: But good luck to you this month hun! What dpo are you today?

Daisy I hope the spotting was a fluke thing and its gone today and you are your wonderful happy self again, I'm sorry you were so sad yesterday :( Still sending you hugs :hugs:

AFM - resisted temping this AM...not sure I'll be able to resist tomorrow if I don't start spotting today (like I ALWAYS do on 11dpo) and if my temp stays up. I only have 1 test in my house so I am saving it for the perfect time. I noticed last night my areola was HUGE! I mean mine are bigger than most anyway but when I'm pregnant they get HUGE, like twice the size! (which is a little bit scary :winkwink:) The seem to be normal again this morning so don't know what that was all about?? Just found out they closed B's school today so I'm going back to bed for a bit, chat with you girls later on!

Daisy hon try not to get disheartened. It will happen and i know everyone says it but it will be the one cycle your not expecting it and have all the usual symptoms of pmt. Your tests are coming back all nice and no problems so it HAS to happen. the cycle i fell i was winding down for christmas and even drank red wine. if there was any reason you wont / cant fall it would have been revealed in the tests. Honestly it will happen and when it does all this will seem a bad dream.

x

Thanks happy and creative. I appreciate your thoughts and counsel and support.

Happy, how are you doing??

Mrs. B, how awful and frustrating. Can you call your actual doc and complain? the good news is that your chart definitely looks ovulatory, so I think the Clomid worked this time! Yay!

Afm, temp is up this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up, and just stay mellow so I won't be devastated again when AF shows up. My guess is that she'll show tomorrow. We'll see.

Good Morning All!

Mrs. B - honey I am SO SO sorry. I can imagine how frustrating that is. I agree with Daisy, can you talk to your doctor at all? Keep your chin up, your chart definitely shows ovulation :)

Creative - are you excited to test? Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Daisy - looks like no spotting and temp is up???? That could have very well been implantation. Are you still on the progesterone or no? Hopefully its not from that and this is your true blue BFP! WOOP!

Hopeful - Welcome! It certainly sounds like you have a chance for a BFP, that is great news!

AFM - another high on the monitor today so it definitely missed my surge completely, which is fine because I backed it up with the OPKS and chart is looking like I ovulated as you guys predicted, on Weds! So I am 2dpo today I think! My CM has also now changed to creamy. Fingers crossed I dont need to go to cycle 7!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so I just found out someone at work is prego....got married 1 week before I did and has been trying only since Nov. I am happy, but really feeling defeated today. I keep thinking this is never going to happen.

Every morning I pray on my way to work, alone in my car and I ask for divine intercession for a BFP. Sometimes its so hard to let the plan roll out the way its supposed to you know? Its really hard today for me.

:hugs: Jchic.

I remember when my maid of honor at my wedding fell pregnant whilst i was on honeymoon (how gutted i felt!), it was awful, i felt depressed, angry (she was not even trying) and like it should have been me. then a week later my boss at work announced she was pregnant, and two months after that another friend fell pregnant. I guess when i got married i had grand hopes of a honeymoon baby (stupid hey!), maybe i will be pregnant for our first year anniversary perhaps. It is so hard when others around us fall pregnant.... before i was ttc i would hear others who were ttc say how everywhere they looked there was a pregnant person and i remember thinking that they were probably overreacting when they said that...... gee, now i know that they meant it, because yeah when you are trying everywhere you look there is a pregnant person or a little baby - it's just hard.... i guess i have no words of encouragment but i do understand how your feeling.

:hugs: Jchickie. I know. It is SO, so hard. The are constantly BFP announcements rolling in, in my real life. It is so defeating, deflating. Hang in there - it will happen. Just cause she got her BFP a little earlier, doesn't mean yours isn't right around the corner.

Not taking progesterone this cycle... really trying not to get hopes up yet.

Thanks ladies.

Dawn and Daisy - you are RIGHT. It will happen for us and it is deflating but we have to have Faith :)

BFPS all around this time!

My spotting is back in force.. Looking like AF will show later today or tomorrow. So confusing with the higher temp. If it's high again tomorrow, I may test.

Oh and today, there's more of it, and it's darker. Yesterday it was a little blood tinged CM, then just a little bit of pale beigey CM, and today it's much darker - more reddish brown.

Oh I hope its not the :witch: Daisy I really hope not hun :hugs: You deserve this so much sweetie!!!

Jchic I am NOT excited to test...I am scared out of my mind! LOL No seriously. I have been crampy ALL day today, which doesn't make me feel good...shocked I am not spotting yet! I keep going to the bathroom (like every 10 minutes :haha:) just to check things out and every time I wipe I close my eyes, I'm so afraid to look!! Ahhhh I hate this, if my temp doesn't drop in the AM I am going to test!

I have heard of implantation bleeding looking like that, Daisy! fc!! :shrug:

:shrug: creative, i am excited for you too! I am now 10dpo. My AF is due around Tuesday...
I have tender (not sore) breasts and they feel a little fuller. I had an AF that my boobs feel this way before so trying not to get too hopeful.
I wonder?

I hope so hopeful. My boobs are killing me. They have been so sore this cycle. I always get sore boobs, but they are worse this time around.

I am so ready for this TWW to be over. I hate not knowing, and I hate the mixed messages of high temp, but spotting. Ahh! At least if my temp was LOW, I could accept AF is coming and mentally move on. Or if I wasn't spotting, I could keep hope alive. As it is, I am SO confused. I would feel more optimistic if I didn't always spot, just like this, right before AF.

Daisy - Ugh, the 2WW is such a pain in the ass, I hate it too! I am sorry hun, I know exactly how you feel. I have had cycles that confuse me to no end! Sometimes spotting with high temp, then no spotting, etc. It could be either or at this point, but I am hoping and praying its the BFP kind of spotting for you :)
If not, attack next cycle like the organized, diligent, smart woman you are! We will get there sooner rather than later!

Hopeful - when are you testing?

Creative - crampy isnt always bad! That could be a big sign!!! xoxoxo

jchic... hmm... I think I will wait to buy a hpt on Tuesday after work if there is no sign of AF (and then test first thing on Wed morning). I have a SPLITTING headache today and breasts still a little tender. hopes rising a little... oh dear! :wacko:

I will be shocked if its a BFP as we only BD'd on the first peak... so there is a chance but probably a smaller one.

Lots of love to all of you in the 2ww with me! :kiss:

I'm out. Red flow. CD 1. Which means my LP this cycle was 10 days. Horrible.

Noooooo!!!!! :cry: Oh Daisy! I am so sad!!! :( I feel terrible hun. I was so hoping this wasn't it. Wish you were here so I could hug you right now :hugs2:

Thank you Creative. I want to go to bed and cry, but I can't because I have my step daughters here. I have to put on a brave face...

This totally messes me up in terms of the HSG... I am supposed to go on CD 6-10, and my appointment is for CD11 - since I thought I might start tomorrow or Sunday. But since the witch arrived early, I'm screwed. I can go somewhere else on a different day, but it will be out of network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->