CBFM Buddy

Thanks girls. :hugs: Just anticipating that BFN already. :wacko:

Oh Daisy you scared me for a minute I thought something had happened, like you started spotting or something, I had to go back a page and make sure everything was ok. Phew! What does your cm look like today? Mine is still creamy, lotion like.

Mrs.B temp is still up indicating o!! :dance:

Yay! hence not wasting any more sticks this month!

So busy on here today! Just a quick fly by, off out this evening for a girly catch up over a coffee and biscuit :haha:

No, nothing has happened yet. Usually start spotting on 11 dpo (tomorrow). Just not feeling hopeful, probably just trying to manage my own expectations. Haven't checked cm yet today. Will let you know. In general it's been creamy but also watery and sometimes thick and stretchy. It has run the gamut.

Have fun tonight mrs b!

I was all excited for a bit until I looked back on previous charts...I always have creamy cm the day before I start spotting :dohh: I don't remember it being lotion like though, I don't think?

I am the WORST reader of my cm....I never get EWCM, I only get the wet, very slippery, watery kind when I am fertile then I get sticky or creamy/lotiony. I never know how to describe it, I think FF needs to give more adjectives for it, hahaha

DD - dont be down, I get that you are trying to manage expectations :) but I am stalking your chart and its looking gooood

I was all excited for a bit until I looked back on previous charts...I always have creamy cm the day before I start spotting :dohh: I don't remember it being lotion like though, I don't think?

hmmm, this is good!

It's not looking good actually. Just went digging around to check my CM, and it's blood streaked. Spotting already, on 10 DPO. This is so depressing. I'm feeling very hopeless at the moment.

Daisy :hugs: , hope it's not AF on it's way.

This ttc journey is frustrating isn't it, but it will be so worth it one day.

Thanks DL. So frustrating. I'm really very upset right now. It just feels endless and I just want to know that it WILL happen. I'm just so worried that it won't ever happen, and I'm so scared to do all this fertility stuff. I really want it to happen naturally, and I'm just so concerned that it's taking this long. Which I know is not LONG yet, but it just feels so long, especially considering we are using the monitor and I'm also doing OPKs, and I'm ovulating, and DH's sperm is normal... so... what gives? :shrug:

I know that I need to follow the same advice that I give, which is that it's just not the right time, it wasn't the right baby, and that things work out how and when they are supposed to. It's just so hard right now.

Daisy - Im so sorry honey....I know how difficult of a road TTC is and how scary the thought of how long it can go and the fertility treatments etc. Its not easy, but you are right...IT WILL HAPPEN. When you think about it, even with everything timed perfectly and as healthy as both of you are, it still only is a 15% chance each month. I think that its going to happen soon. I wish I had a crystal ball to predict it for you, for all of us, but life isnt like that. Its out of our hands, but know this - God is GOOD and he would never NOT bless you, so have faith that it will happen :) xoxo

Jchic is right!

Jchic - I posted a bunch of scripture for you in my journal a bit ago!

Thanks guys. :hugs: You have no idea how much I appreciate your support and kind words.

Hi everyone,
I am such an idiot! I have never been on a forum before and so I decided to pull this web address to my favorites so that I can access it easily. Every time I checked it, my last comment was there and I thought "Sheesh, these ladies have just disappeared!" I just realized that I need to REFRESH! I swear I am not usually this blonde :)

UPDATE: Progesterone test (the monitor readings were all highs and lows, no peak) was 4 nmo/L
I was devastated = no ovulation!

I had a weird AF that cycle -all brown and gross. Short, very little red blood. I thought maybe implantation? But I reset my monitor anyway and then on CD 9 it asked for a test. Test was high! What the what?

Followed by two peaks (CD 10 and 11) a high and lows for a few more days. 9 days after that first peak is today and so I went for another progesterone test. 50nmo/L!! I totally ovulated!
I am THRILLED!

QUESTION: My husband and I only managed to BD on that first peak... is there any chance of a BFP?

Glad to be here officially. Promise to refresh in the future.

hopeful
PS: THANK YOU for all being so welcoming. I need to have people who understand xx

Thank you, you lovely ladies. Your virtual hugs warm my heart.

Wow that's great! Yes you totally still have a chance. Good luck!

:cry: I'm so angry and upset, went for cd21 bloods to be told that they weren't taking them as I hadn't had all 3 rounds of my clomid. So I said, well if they're not working then surely the dose needs to be increased otherwise I have wasted 3 out of my 6 chances?? "No come back in a months time". So I said maybe my first ones were wasted due to being told to take them at stupid times, there reply was, we can give you 5 more so its a full 3 months... And what take up another chance on a dosage that may not be correct?? No thank you! Told nurse I wouldn't be doing that and would see her next month! Feel really upset! Now I have to go back to work and I've wasted time that I have to make up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->