CBFM Buddy

And this means I have to commute into the city for CD3 blood work on the weekend! That's two weekends in a row messed up. Blah!

:( Do you think maybe trying all natural next month would help you out better?? I found when I took the B100 it totally messed up my system! I spotted for 5 days before AF last month.

Yeah.. I don't know what to do next cycle. No clue.

I did do that actually - somewhat. But I ate actual grapefruit. I drank the juice like twice, but right around O.

From what I've read you drink it from when AF leaves until o...I was so impressed with it!

Oh Daisy! I'm SO sorry! Hang in there... :cry:
Lots of hugs to you... :hugs:

Ps: Daisy and Creative, What is the story with grapefruit juice?
xxx :shrug:

Daisy honey big hugs!!!! Im so sorry :( its not cd1 until tomorrow because it turned full flow after 5. Thats what I have told anyway. Did you ovulate a day early perhaps? Your lp is usually the same according to ff except last month

Okay, I am 9dpo and I have an awful headache, a slightly runny nose and a feeling of fullness and discomfort (wouldn't describe it as pain) in my (.)(.)...

Any words of wisdom for me? I am desperate not to get hopes up but I fear it's too late. When can I test?

xxx
Hopeful
:dohh:

That way ir certain. Testing early can be bfn even if ur preg!

Thanks guys. Really don't think I ovulated earlier than FF says. Not sure which day to count as CD1. Will call RE's office tomorrow and ask. Also, took out tampon (sorry, TMI) and it was mostly brownish stuff, and not a ton. Since then, I've had some red stuff, but it's not like full on quite yet. Initially I had quite a bit of red, but it seems to have slowed down for now. Don't know. I guess I will call tomorrow and see what they say.

Really thinking about doing acupuncture this cycle.

Hi Ladies,

sorry AF got you daisy :hugs:

hope your all well, and have plans for a lovely day. I am in work this morning for an open day and then this evening DH, myself, my brother and future sister in law are taking our 9 year old sister bowling for her birthday clebrations- can't wait..... nice to take mind of ttc for a while.

Day 16 for me and my monitor said high but my stick looks like its heading towards a peak which is brill. My opk has a second line which is fainter than the control line so not positive on that yet, but heading that way, I hope i ovulate this cycle and if i do in the next few days that would be amazing and would make it one of my shorter cycles yet...... yay for the grapefruit juice.

Dawn

Sorry Af got you Daisy :hugs:

Opinions needed please ... FF had cross hairs on CD 16, it has now moved to 19... what do you think?xx

Daisy- i think yesterday is not cd1. Because it was still some brown. I always count full red flow as cd1. Accupuncture has great reviews but its so expensive, thats the only downside. I was looking at a place in ur town that offers it. Its a yoga ansld accupuncture fertility center. Didnt go through with appt bc u bring medicsl records, they do tests etc and i am so impatient i cancelled my Initial appt but i can send u the name and contact if u want!
Dawn- wow! Def think ur heading towards O! Maybe tomorrow??

Mrs B- i think day 19 too :) xxoo

Creativ- testttt!!!!!

Hopeful - grapefruit juice is awesome!! I moved my ovulation from cd17-18 to cd14 this month and gave me tons of healthy ewcm!! I never usually get much ewcm and I got 5 days worth of that beautiful stuff, and it stretched like never before...just awesome all around! You start drinking it the day AF leaves until you o. Just 1 glass a day though!! And it has to be 100% grapefruit juice not the cocktail blend stuff. I know a few girls on here that got there bfp the 1st month they drank it too. It changes the PH balance in your cm so its not hostile to sperm. Good stuff!!! :thumbup:

Dawn - woo hoo!!! Hope you o soon hun...are you having any ewcm yet?

Daisy - how are you doing today hun, so it sounds like you haven't actually started yet then...that is good news!!! Full flow is the 1st day, not when you are having any brown mixed in. Hold out till tomorrow and we can be cycle twins again!!

Mrs. B - Its hard to tell from your chart, FF could be right now or maybe you o'd on CD17?? Do you have all your bases covered just in case? Maybe in a few days we can tell more? Keep BDing!!!

Jchic - how is the 2ww treating you?

AFM - :bfn: this morning :( But my temp went up higher than normal :shrug: I am sooo confused!! Do you think FF was wrong about when I o'd and maybe I'm not even close to AF which is why I'm still not spotting? I do not know what's going on :(

Daisy hon im so sorry.

I had the worlds weirdest period just shortly bore my BFP. It was like gross dark dark red stuff ( not even like blood) and brown goo. It was awful.

That was november 27th and then i had a very mild real blood spotting episode december 5th that lasted for two days. I then ovulated on the 10th dec and caught.

If this isnt a real period you could have what happened to me. i wonder if my body just had a clean out? i think this is a good sign,

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->