CBFM Buddy

Im gonna try the grapefruit juice too this cycle!

Creative-I dont believe bfn for a second!!!!! How many dpo today? I think maybe test tomorrow?

Xxoo to everyone!

Started spotting a bit ago, its not much and its brown but I definitely feel out now :( Jchic I am 12dpo today and I used my last hpt this morning :( Its snowing out so I'm not planning on leaving the house, maybe if it clears up later I will go out but I am probably not going to bother testing again anyway, unless the spotting stops.

Hi girls. I'm sorry to hear you are spotting, creative. :hugs:

AF doesn't seem to know whether she's here or not... Had some red flow last night, stopped.... Had a little bit of red spotting today... Stopped. ??? So strange. My temp is lower than yesterday but way above the coverline. Called the RE and I'm going to go in on Monday for bloodwork, which is either cd 3 or 4... They count cd 1 if you have red flow before 10 pm. They will also do a beta, just in case. Hpt today was negative. Pretty sure this is AF, and she is just getting off to a slow start, but it's weird my temps are still high. Boobs still sore, but maybe a little less than before. Peeing a lot. Don't know.

Dawnlouise, hope you o soon!

Xxxooo to everyone.

Jchic, how are you feeling??

How confusing Daisy!! Sorry your spotting Creative

It's very confusing. I'm sorry about your moved cross hairs mrs b. Were you still bding around then? At least you are ovulating now.

We managed the day before and 3 days before, so hopefully! xx

Urgh! Just got my first light cramp at 10dpo... is it over for me? This is my first 2ww because I haven't ovulated in a year! It's TERRIFYING!!

Hopeful, I wouldnt say your out just because of cramping

Mrs B... really? I was SO excited because I'm flat-chested and have cleavage for the first time in my life:happydance: But just read that this is probably just a sign of ovulation. Which is good. But also urgh!

Come on egg! Please do your thing!
:)

I think that may be a sign from the ovulation as I too have had fuller breasts this past week! :happydance:

I can cramp through out my cycle, so never really sure how it all fits it. I have also heard of people experiencing cramping just before their bfp... so in my opinion it can go either way :thumbup:

Thanks for the encouragement, Im really excited that I ovulated at all! Here's to hoping I get that BFP over the next few cycles. I have decided to wait to test until Friday (AF due on Tuesday). I am feeling uncomfortable right now... like a constant periody feeling. :wacko:I usually have severe pain during AF. It IS positive whether I get that BFP this week or not.

(That's what I keep telling myself) :cry:
Are you in the 2ww right now? I hope your fuller feeling boobs = BFP! It's SO hard, symptoms really could mean anything. Especially since this is my first cycle ovulating.

I'll keep you posted,:shrug:

I'm in a similar boat to you at the mo, so know how your feeling, even though some of my charts have cross hairs, my doc said most if not all my cycles have been an-ovulatory, so hoping that these cross hairs this month are accurate and I really did ovulate! So hopefully, yes, I am in the 2ww. I don't know my LP, so I don't know when my test date would be or when AF is due.

It is so difficult, I agree, everything seems to go hand in hand!

what did CBFM say? I've had freakishly long cycles (one 52 days, a couple 42 days and then mid to late 30's)-only had two cycles on CBFM. First all highs. This cycle, suddenly, CBFM spat out a PEAK on day 10! Went for progesterone test 8 days later and to my pleasant surprise, 50 nmo / L. (My highest before that was 4!)

I also used preseed that first peak but due to unforeseen circumstances, we could only BD that night. So missed the second peak and following high.

Now I'm cramping and thinking... Noooooooooooooooo!
It was the perfect storm, but might not meant to be this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

Ooh Daisy hope she stays away!! My spotting got darker in color but still brown. Not very much but enough to worry that AF is right around the corner :growlmad: Guess I'll have to wait and see what my temp does tomorrow. Not testing again unless AF doesn't show but I am all outa tests any way so I can't even be tempted :haha:

I stopped using CBFM as my hormones mess with it and I get constant highs, I thought it would be different with the Clomid but it seems not, so I stopped using it CD19, maybe I should of carried on but I got annoyed with it as I was using to many sticks, plus at that point my crosshairs were on CD16.

My last 3 cycles were 33, 44 and 35, the one before that was 19!! Totally random!! :haha:

Glad it worked for you this cycle... hope it worked fully :winkwink:

Ladies, Ive just started a journal if you'd like to stalk ...

Oh and Jchic - I totally know which place you mean for acupuncture. I called over there, and it just won't work for me, because I won't ever be home from work in time for an appointment. So I found a place in the city (actually the guy in the city TRAINED the chic in MTC), and it's recommended by my RE, so if I go, that's where I'm going. They specialize in acupuncture for infertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->