CBFM Buddy

Hi chatty cathys! How r u tonight? We have 6 inches of snow! Ugh. I have been cleaning all day lol.

Hope- ur not out til she shows!

Mrs B - do u think the clomid gave ur cbfm messed up readings?

Daisy- OF COURSE u knew where i was talking abt, ha! Let me know if u get more info on the accupuncture. When do u go for bloods?

Creative- im so bummed. :( i really thought this was ur bfp! Next cycle will do the trick! For u and DAisy and all of us :)

HI Ladies,

CD 17 and high on the monitor but the OPK looks very nearly positive. will do an opk later and hope the monitor picks up a peak tommorow.

hope your all okay

Dawn

Jchic - Do you get nice snow? like all fluffy?

I don't think the Clomid had messed with my monitoe, my PCOS messes with my hormones so I get constant highs, the doc thought the Clomid would fix that, but I'm guessing that didn't happen this cycle, maybe it will eventually.

Dawn - Yay for your OPK, hope you get you peak

Cramps all last night :( Three vivid dreams. Two I'm holding a BFP and one I'm bleeding like mad. Thankfully I am not superstitious!

Still trying to hold onto hope until wednesday. I'm trying to note where the cramps are coming from but it keeps changing... one side mainly, and then right up high.

Mrs B: I JUST KNOW that peak is coming! BD just in case! It couldn't hurt. My sister missed her peak one cycle and still conceived, a beautiful little boy! It's coming for you.

jchic: You certainly have the gift of encouragement and I am holding tight to your words. Bless you!

xxx
hopeful

We had snow too (Vancouver BC) but as usual, the rain has washed it away. I am LOVING this weather... I'm from South Africa so snow makes my heart happy.

I think I've already ovulated Hopeful, plus were not allowed to bd until after Tuesday now, Hubs had SA to do.

The dreams are probably your mind just playing with you as you are thinking more about what could be xx

Creative and Daisy, I am holding you in my prayers. It's coming! Time to focus on your new cycle with renewed hope and positivity. Remember that we're all here to support you!

ohhhhhh! Sorry Mrs B, I was confused. Hang in there :)
And GL for SA! I think we need to do that too -I'm pretty sure this will be terrifying for my DH. :(

Thank you, we are about 50 minutes from the hospital, we have been given a time slot and her is supposed to do the sample at home. It has to be with them within the hour... pressure!!

002.jpg

HI ladies,

i wonder if you could look at these OPK's does the bottom one look like a positive one? if so when would i expect to ovulate (between 24 - 36 hours ?????)
The monitor said high but the stick looks lighter than it did the other day (odd i know)

thanks

The bottom one is positive, without a doubt! Get to BDing girl!!

How is everyone else doing today? Creative, dying to know how you are. Jchic? Happy?

Mrs. B, good luck getting your DH's sample to the lab in time! Is there no way to produce a sample there? That's what we did because we also live a ways away.

Hopeful, good luck! How many DPO are you?

AFM - not sure what is going on. AF has not yet arrived, but my temp took a big dip. Not much spotting to speak of, but I had a little bit of dark brown stuff earlier today. I am also having some cramping. Based on my temps and past cycles, looks like AF will show later today or tomorrow... I guess I have to wait a little longer to see what's going on. Not planning on testing again unless AF is seriously late.

Dawn,

The last one definitely looks positive! Go get busy :)

Creative- whats the verdict?

Ugh Daisy im sorry! Dont worry, next cycle is urs for the taking. Maybe its just a weird period this time

Daisy,
I am 11 or 12 days passed ovulation. Depending where I peaked. To be safe, let's say 11dpo.
I feel constantly crampy and moody but no blood yet. I would love some encouragement from someone who has experienced (or knows someone who has) cramps that resulted in a BFP? I am feeling down today :(

Creative, I too am wondering how you're doing?

Mrs B: You'll be fine! I am sure you'll be okay if you give or take a few minutes. I am relieved to know that can be done at home. I doubt my DH would feel comfortable under pressure in a strange room.

x
hoping!

I am worried about our friend Creative. She is so quiet today, I feel like if AF was staying away, we'd have heard from her. I'm worried the witch showed. :-(

Hopeful, cramps, like so many symptoms, can be a sign that AF is on her way, OR can be related to pregnancy. It's just so hard to know. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jchic, this definitely isn't my period yet. I had just a tiny amount of red blood on Friday night and Saturday morning. Like a few wipes. Since then I either have nothing when I wipe, or a little brown CM. I am wearing a pantyliner, and so far, nothing has made it onto the liner. It's only when I wipe, and it's only there sometimes. This is either pre AF spotting or IB. Only time will tell...

Bah. She just showed up. The terrible cramps were a dead giveaway she was "on deck" so to speak. Cd1.

urgh daisy! :(
I have a feeling I will be writing a similar post soon. Don't you just hate how you imagine yourself being one of those "I totally thought it was AF but got my BFP!" people!!!
I am trying to conjure up ways to argue with myself that this feels completely different to AF. But nope, it feels very similar.
I am testing on Wednesday morning. What are the most reliable hpt's?

Love, hopeful

I think frer (first response early result) are the most reliable. Fx for you..

Daisy, so your lp actually got longer, no? If so thats good!

Creative where rrrrr uuuuuu? Im dying over here to see if its ur bfp! :) I hope so!

Afm- 4dpo and bad cramps on and off. Blah!

Hi Jchickie. My LP stayed about the same. It used to be 11 days, then it was 12, then it was 13 (on progesterone cream). This time it's 12. So... basically 12 days +/- one day, with 1-3 days of spotting first..

I'm sorry about your cramps... boo. Hope they go away soon.

Worried about our girl Creative.

HI ladies,

sorry AF got you daisy :hugs:

hopeful i hope the :witch: stays away from you

Jchic - is cramping at 4 dpo such a bad sign?, could it be getting ready to implant?, i hope it is that and not signs that the :witch: will arrive.

AFM - Monitor gave me a peak cd 18 - this is only the second time in five months i have had a peak this early. I wonder if the fact that i probably did not ovulate last month has affected it, either way i am not complaining. I have been having EWCM (thanks to the grapefruit juice) i did not even use pre-seed this time as there was enough EWCM. Ovulation has definetly moved forward for me this time. My opk still looks positive (Tho admititdly not as dark as last night). would you stop OPK's now?
We :sex: on CD 10, 13, 15, 17 and will do again today, then prob miss a day (DH away) and then do wednesday. do you think we will have covered our bases.

hope your all okay

Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"