CBFM Buddy

Hopeful, when is AF due for you hun? I know, its SOOOOO hard to wait it out! I would wait until tomorrow AM at least so you can use FMU, its the most concentrated.

xxoo all my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

Jchic, I have no idea! I am 14dpo but not sure how 'average' I am when it comes to the LP. This is my FIRST cycle ovulating!
I have the hpt (First Response-hope that'll do it!)
And will wait until tomorrow morning. THANK YOU for the encouragement :)

You are being SUCH a source of strength for me!

Will keep an eye out in the morning for your results (maybe my afternoon)

yes! I am stalking this thread for your results honey!

I'm also, Tired and Stuck lol

:haha: Maybe thats what every lady on this thread is!

Probably! Too funny!

So I got some results back, although they did NOT test my thyroid or prolactin (must have been some failure to communicate that!) - but they will send the blood they took this am for further analysis. Phew. The good news is that my FSH is normal, 5.8. Double phew.

Also got DH's SA results, but honestly, I wonder if I wrote it down wrong because I could barely understand the nurse (very strong Australian or NZ accent). I think she said it was 2.8, not sure if she said MILLION or mL. I think she must have meant mL, like in volume. She said the concentration (I'm guessing this is count??) was 79 million, which is good. Motility was 76%, also good, and morphology was 6% which she said was good..??? Looking online it's supposed to be 60%? She said anything above 4% was good. Not sure I understand but I'm going to see the doc again next week and will find out.

Oooh excited for you honey, good luck for the AM hun!!!

I just took the quiz and got "tired" and I know I am not, I get more sleep than I need lately! Thanks for the quiz Daisy it actually made me feel pretty normal and healthy. I guess I over look things sometimes. :) TMI but I can not believe how heavy I am bleeding today, way not normal for me...going through a super tampon every 3 hours...eek. Guess my egg was a good one, shame it didn't get used :( I almost feel like it was probably 2 eggs! Probably a really good thing I didn't get preggers this month then :rofl:

Thank you Creative, I am terrified! It's all I can think about right now. Whenever I feel a twinge my heart sinks...
I just hope that whatever it comes up with is accurate. I would rather deal with a proper negative than be unsure. So if it's BFN, I hope AF comes right away. But of course a BFP would have me dancing :)

xxx

YAY Daisy! Yes 6% is totally normal. When DH got his results that came back all normal I called the urologist and grilled him to no end on numbers, ranges, etc. They would tell you if something isnt normal. I requested a copy of all the results and I brought them to my obgyn who confirmed it, so maybe that will alleviate the concern for you :)
I just looked at his results (listed below) and your DH's results are TOTALLY NORMAL! I just checked the ranges too!

count was 84.7
motility was 80
morphology was 15% and the range says 5% and above is good, so you are TOTALLY fine!

Creative - LOL. I had a strong AF this cycle, we probably had some nice eggies! Darnit!

Thanks for the reassurance Jchic. Honestly, I'd be reassured if the problem WAS the sperm because I feel like that is so much easier to deal with than if it's a blocked tube or implantation problem, you know??? Like... hello IUI! Wham Bam, knocked up Ma'am!

Your HSG will be fine, hun I promise! You can start to BD after 24 hours so you will be totally good :)

HA! I hope so but I think I have an implantation issue because of my thyroid antibodies (TPO antibodies) but I have been on the meds and seems like its all good, so lets hope. I have an appt tomorrow morning for my 30 day follow up for my thyroid.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I to have contemplated acupuncture but my DH thinks going to the FS is enough - I agree in some ways... but my desperation for a baby pulls me in so many ways. I've read on here people talking about grapefruit juice? Can someone tell me a bit more about it?
The next 10 days are going to go super slow. I seemed to have caught a stomach bug, been in bed feeling crummy.
Fx for you hopeful!! Can't wait to find out your results!

Thank you Mrs Dutch! I just had a massive PMS-y cramp and thought it was all over already. Ran to the bathroom and now I'm back to the dull cramps. :)

I am curious myself. Being my first proper cycle, at least next time I'll know that these symptoms are 'normal' for me.

Daisy, I am SO happy that your SA is all healthy! YAY! It's all going to come together for you now... I just know it!!
xxx

Been doing some reading. Morphology of 6% is really not so great. Should really be 14% or better, using Kruger's strict criteria, which is what I think they used. Says so on many, many FS websites.

Example: https://www.fertilitydr.com/male-infertility-semen-analysis-kruger.html

Wondering if we need to move onto iui sooner rather than later.

Daisy, deep breaths. You have an appointment with your GP, right? Just talk it through with him. This is good either way.. either
1) It IS a problem and now you know what's been holding you back and can work on a solution
OR
2) It's not a problem and you can keep BDing because BFP is just around the corner. :kiss:

I'm thinking of you, I know its scary. :hugs:
Lots of love,
hopeful

Thanks hopeful. Will discuss with the FS next week.

GL tomorrow!

the plot thickens... talk about a blow-by-blow account for you guys :)
So my cramps are worse and feel just like AF! Went to pee and when I stood up, a single drop of bright red blood on the toilet seat. I did a quick check 'up there'... nothing! Just one drop of blood.

I'm pretty certain AF is coming and I'm not too cut up about it. This is my first normal cycle and I am just thrilled it went this way. Exactly 14 days after I ovulated, I got that first drop of blood. an LP of 14 days -sounds good to me! Let's hope this next cycle is as picture perfect... but with a BFP at the end :)

Love,
Hopeful
PS: Thank you for all your kind thoughts and wishes. If I have flow tomorrow I'll be back on CD1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->