CBFM Buddy

First go to "my chart" then go to the "sharing" tab at the top right of the page - there is a drop down and "print" is an option...

I was just looking at my chart on FF, calendar view, and I noticed that I O'ed when the moon was full this past cycle. I'm due to O again on another full moon this cycle. Isn't that a little strange? Wondering if the full moon pulled ovulation forward for some of us?

Just a random thought I had!!

hmmm, that is really interesting. How are you feeling today, ok? When do you go for bloodwork?

Ive heard that alot of peoples cycles fall in line with the moon cycle, so maybe!

Feeling OK. Crampy. I go for blood work tomorrow. FX it's OK, especially FSH!

On the fence about starting acupuncture. My DH thinks I'm loony and being too aggressive too fast, especially as it's so $$. He wants me to wait and see (wait and see, wait and see, wait and see...) Doesn't he understand I don't want to wait and see??!! Arghgghgh! It is a lot of $$ and as they recommend it once a week for potentially MONTHS at a time - it's a serious investment. Not sure about it. I am going to marniate on it and talk to the doc about it, and maybe my mom - mom usually makes me feel better and puts things into clearer perspective.

One more sleep until I buy a hpt... Still cramping, so we'll see if AF stays away that long. Some more intense ones every once in a while...
Still kinda hoping...
xxx

I believe AF is finally here...its all red flow now so I think today will be CD1 :(

Daisy I took the GFJ starting on CD9 (the day after AF left) until I got my temp rise indicating I had o'd (CD15).

Hopeful I pray the :witch: stays away from you hun!!

I'm sorry creative. Love you. :hugs: at least we are "Irish" cycle twins again. Although I'd rather us move on to bump buddies with due dates one day apart. We just HAVE to ve bump buddies!!

Thanks Daisy!! I think I'm not pregnant because as soon as I found you were not I prayed that I would not be too, as I don't want to be pregnant without you!! :hugs: Up for a Halloween baby??? :)

Awww creative!!!! I want it for you just as much. I want us both to be eating candy corn in between contractions, come October 31!

Awww creative!!!! I want it for you just as much. I want us both to be eating candy corn in between contractions, come October 31!

:D Only difference is I probably wont have contractions as I will be having a scheduled C-section....already had 2 c-sections and spoke to my doc about a possible vbac and she said not a good idea after 2 sections, highly dangerous for me and baby :( I was upset!

Well, I'm sure there's something to be said for missing out on contractions! OK, OK, I'll eat candy corn in between contractions, and you get a bowl full of them after you are all stitched up. You can nibble and coo, nibble and coo. :)

Hi Ladies! - mind if I join you!?
I've seen alot of you in the December and January threads!
I'm on 12 month ttc - 6 month using CBFM. I also have been to a FS - just had a saline sono this month to check that my tubes are clear. DH's SA is good... so we're just unexplained IF. I am 1 dpo (high friday, peak sat/sun) with a 12 day lp. We BD'd Friday and Saturday PM, so hopefully we caught the egg. After my saline sono... I don't ever want to do iui or ivf... if I don't have to. I might start testing at 10dpo...

Welcome mrs. Dutch! Was the sono painful??? I am going for HSG next week. Eek!

Hi Daisy!
The sono was AWFUL!... I don't know why. I've even been for a cervical biopsy - they don't use freezing - and it wasn't near as bad as this sono. I don't mean to try to scare you off because if it needs to be done, that's just what you gotta do. I had horrible cramps, back pain, spotting the day of then clear white CM the next day then full heavy bleed the next... and pain continuing for a week. It also delayed my O for about 6 days. The upside is that the procedure can increase your chances for the 3 months following. I'm just REALLY sick of FS appointments. I think we may take a break from the FS and try on our own some more before trying iui. I know this sounds crazy... I want a baby so badly but that experience was bad enough for me to want to delay it. Here's hoping this is our month! My only advice is take lots of advil before and after. I'm sure it will go just fine for you Fx.
We also used Preseed this month :)

welcome Mrs Dutch.

Hello ladies,

well i am feeling really down today yesterday was my peak on the monitor, but i had the positive opk the day before - anyway we did not BD last night, both DH and myself were not in the mood. I am now gutted, thinking i missed my chance. as i wrote yesterday we :sex: CD 10, 13, 15, 17 (today is CD19) don't think we wil BD tonight as DH is out till late..... really think i missed my chance this time. My opk is now negative so my surge has gone. Anyway whine over, just annoyed at myself..... we want a baby so much but i think the whole 'timed' thing got in the way last night and affected the mood... its hard to :sex: if you don't fancy it.

anyhow, hope your all well

xxx

Hi All!

Welcome Dutch to our little happy crew over here! I had an HSG done back in Oct and it was only painful for a few minutes, after that I was crampy for about and hour, then I was fine. I spotted a bit after, but thats normal. Its relief to hear your tubes are open and its pretty cool to see the dye spill out both sides, right? I thought that was neat!

Daisy - hmmm, acupuncture is expensive, but if you are up for it, then do it. If not, then just wait until the testing is all done with your doc. I think an au naturale cycle might be a nice break for you. Sometimes bringing it back to basics helps and is necessary for us. The supplements are awesome, but sometimes letting our bodies do what they are meant to do naturally might be a good break. I also am going natural this cycle, besides the prenatal of course. Its hard when we want something so badly, we buy into all the bs of vitamins, supplements, etc. We ALL do it, but at the end of the day, there is only so much we can do - maybe the basics is what works sometimes. Thats my new approach for this next cycle, should I get to it be.

Creative - you will completely be prego soon! You and Daisy both will be :) Tell yourself everyday that you are pregnant! Have faith, and pray and be confident. Its not IF it will happen for all of is, its WHEN. Thats all. I, too, am telling myself everyday that I am pregnant. I may not be, but I want to believe that I am, and I am sticking to that unless AF comes and kicks my ass, ha!

Dawn - I think the monitor might have caught the tail end of your surge, dont get down lady! I think you did just fine. Welcome to the 2ww!

Mrs. B, TTC lolly - how are you all?

Happy - how are you feeling?

Hopeful - when are you testing? Wait until AF is due so your chances are best! 10 DPO is too early to test for most :) you can stick it out girl!

I agree with Jchic Daisy, I totally think going natural is the way to go. I conceived both of my kiddos without any extra help and the past however many months I've been trying to increase my odds with vitamins and do things myself...deep down I know I can't and am giving it to the Lord. He's in control I am going all natural from here on out, just drinking grapefruit juice and taking my prenatals. I think last month was a detox, getting my system back in order, and this month is going to be it!! :D

Hi Dutch! Welcome :hi:

Dawn - If you bd on CD17 and you got your had a positive OPK that same day that I think you are fine...sounds like you missed your surge by a few...the monitor did that to me the last 2 months and I was not thrilled...hence me skipping it this month, I'm on strike :haha: But those :spermy: can live for 3-5 days, plus your drinking the grapefruit juice so you have super healthy ewcm for them to live in!! :) I conceived my daughter the month we bd 2 days before o and not again and I was still prego!!! It does happen and if its meant to be it will hun :hugs:

Question...should I count today as CD1 or CD2...my spotting gradually got heavier yesterday and by 4-5pm it turned over to all red blood, light flow but so far today is been super heavy...I'm thinking still CD2??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->