CBFM Buddy

Well, I'm sure there's something to be said for missing out on contractions! OK, OK, I'll eat candy corn in between contractions, and you get a bowl full of them after you are all stitched up. You can nibble and coo, nibble and coo. :)

Oh I've experienced contractions...with both kids...I didn't escape them entirely. Went into labor for both kids. Long story about Brayden but I was in labor for 14 hours with him, very intense, though I was going to die in the end (not really but felt like it for sure) I wasn't progressing past 4cm after that long so they did a section, come to find out he was stuck, his head was too large and wouldn't even fit into my pelvis!! They told me I would never be able to give birth to a baby over 7lbs vaginally. He was 9lbs! :haha: Kaiya I was in early labor for 4 days before they decided to take her, in and out of the hospital...both of their birth stories are in the front of my parenting journal if you care to know more, don't want to spam this thread with labor stories, lol.

I would count it as CD2.

I hear what you girls are saying about going all natural, and perhaps at some point, but I'm not there yet. From what I've read about B6, it really takes several months to have an effect, and this will be the third month on it, so I want to stick with that. I feel like preseed can only help, so I'm going to stick with that as well. I will try grapefruit juice but I'm also sticking with the EPO, as I had great results with it. In all, I'm happy with my cycles, especially as O date keeps moving forward, and LP has lengthened by a day. If I was all of a sudden have erratic cycles or temps, I would consider going off of this stuff, but I do think it could be helping. The only thing I am cutting out this cycle is baby aspirin and I'm also going to skip the progesterone cream again, I think. Also, I am getting the book Making Babies, as recommended by another TTCer on another thread - it combines western and eastern medicine and offers a "3 month plan" for TTC and is very well reviewed. Of course it doesn't work for everyone, but I'd like to see what it says. It also recommends dietary changes, and I'm interested in what those may be, although I already have a pretty good idea (no caffeine, alcohol, processed foods). I also think I need to lose weight, and I might focus more of my energies there. I might read that book before going the acupuncture route. Just not sure. Would hate to spend so much money on acupuncture and then not conceive, you know?? Just not sure what to do about it.

Hi everyone, I am 13dpo and testing tomorrow morning if no AF! I don't feel pregnant and my cramps are easing off but are still there :)
we'll see...

I will respond to you all later
Love, hopeful <3

Thanks ladies for your reassurance. I pounced on dh tonight, i know its probably too late but hey hum.......

Question. If i got positive opk sunday evening and peak on monitor mondaymorning when do i count days past ovulation from? Sunday or monday or even today?

Good luck with the testing hopefull.

Hope your all well

We made it to the hospital just in time for Hubs SA appt, so that was a relief. Should get the results back in a week. I doubt I'll be told the results as Hubby is rubbish at taking messages, so he'll just say yeah its ok or its low or whatever, just be a general answer lol

AFM, I had very sharp stabbing pain right in my pelvic area, made me jump and 'ooohh' out loud, where the pressure has been, it was just the once mid afternoon. Nothing since, bloomin hurt tho!

Dawn,

I would count O as monday!

Mrs B- wow!glad u made it in time! Cramps r good!!!!

Dawn, most ladies O the day after their positive OPK, so probably Monday. But I actually ovulate like 2 days after so could even be today. FF says most women O on the day after + OPK and/or on the second peak. So Monday or today is O day. No way of knowing without temping - sorry friend!

Mrs. B, wonder if you could have a cyst and that was what the pain was from? It's fairly normal to have cysts, especially if you are taking meds.

Hopeful, good luck!

So ladies, still waiting on my blood results, but at the RE's office there was some literature on acupuncture, and low and behold - the pamphlet was for the acupuncture practice of the woman who co-wrote the book I just ordered from Amazon! Oh, the benefits of living in/near NYC! Seriously considering this acupuncture thing now... Ugh, it's SO expensive though! In the book there is a chinese medicine diagnostic test that tells you which infertility type you are - I did the test on her website and was diagnosed with being "tired" and "stuck" and it gives recommendations for both, which I'm going to try this month... if you all are interested: https://yinovacenter.com/quiz/

I mean, who doesn't love a quiz?!

DD - does it give you prices online? I am searching but cant find...

:coffee: Hot water with lemon tomorrow? You in?? :haha:

I literally just wrote it down - check! Also it says cinnamon for us works too....so maybe those other TTCers who did the honey and cinnamon thing and got preggers were onto something! I mean, honestly, how can honey and cinnamon hurt you?

Agree! I am having soup for lunch every day! :)

Prices: $150 for initial consultation and treatment ($132 for patients of RMA), and $115 for follow up visits. If you buy a package of 10 treatments, there's a 12% discount. Still...OUCH.

Some insurance plans cover acupuncture. Sadly mine only covers it if it's performed by a MD or DO.

Yeah that is steep for 1 time each week for me! Maybe after we close on the house! lol

Mrs. B, wonder if you could have a cyst and that was what the pain was from? It's fairly normal to have cysts, especially if you are taking meds.

I'm riddled with them :haha:

Oh dear team, I am losing my mind! I am literally saying in my head... "I am not pregnant, I am not pregnant..." over and over to avoid getting my hopes up. Now I want to run and get a hpt in my lunch break! Should I? 13 or 14dpo. Not sure... Oh sheesh! This is so hard!
Mrs B -I have cysts too :( They're awful! Or could it be a more positive cramp? fx'd!

I am loving all I am learning here. I am going to try grapefruit juice this next cycle if I get a BFN... maybe throw in some cinnamon and honey too :)

hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"